I think interracial relationships should be encouraged. The sooner we are all some vague shade of light brown...

I think interracial relationships should be encouraged. The sooner we are all some vague shade of light brown, the sooner we can end arbitrary divisions like racism and nationalism and unite humans as one.

2/8

Nice bait. Can we go home now?

I agree, and we shall lead the way

But you just end up with Brazil, where you have a lighter skinned upper class and a mutt lower class.

People will always be distinctive from one another

Non anglos should only be able to get NZ citizenship through marriage in my opinion.

Two chinks can't raise a new zealander but a white person and a chink might

all i know from genetics is Mendel, and he said that two mutts can breed a pure raced offspring (out of 4)

the nature of intelligence is to distinguish one thing from another you fucking mongoloid

Just because you share a skin colour doesn't mean you get along, the only way we can unite humans as one is if we we all shared the same skin colour, culture, religion, language etc it would be impossible, idiotic and bad.

it can be done à la Star Trek and Independence Day: just find an outside common enemy to mankind as a whole

this
>poof! suddenly everyone is white, brown or black tomorrow
>countless new ways to tear each other apart
The hardest pill to swallow for a lot of people is the inevitability of inequality in this world, money, rights, privileges etc even beyond race and the current rhetoric

But I'm already light brown skinned. If I race mix, the offspring will likely end up whiter or darker, where as if I don't race mix, they will end up light brown. Did I just BTFO you OP?

Americanization will lead to world peace. bow down to your american masters, it's the only ethical thing to do

For that we need to reach the stars first and start colonising other planets.

>the only way we can unite humans as one is if we we all shared the same skin colour, culture, religion, language etc

What do you think we've been trying to accomplish all these years by fighting against nationalism? This is why we can't let racist Chinese take over as a superpower.

Yah, cuz places like Africa, which mostly have one race are so nice and peace full.

Most people are racist, but Americans believe that racism is "white people" (whatever that means) against "non white people". They probably wouldn't be able to tell an Armenian from an Azeri, a Dinka from a Shilluk, or a Kanuri from an Igbo. Only because they don't fit their definition of racism.

>whatever that means
LA ABOMINACION.....

Same. Need an artsy wh*toid gf if I'm being honest with you

Why stop there? Racemixing should be mandatory

>which mostly have one race
Africa is most ethnically diverse continent