Fil Catalanoparlant?

He pensat que podríem crear un fil per a totes les persones de parla catalana (en tots els seus dialectes). En som uns quants, així que no hauria de ser un problema.
Spanish anons and other friends are more than welcome, but please abstain from being rude desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4950958/Woman-claimed-police-broke-fingers-exaggerated.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n22wmGDb2kM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ajajajjsajajajalsdjadsdf

Primer post per INVICTUM REGNUM VALENTIAE

Respon amb un "Gràcies per treure'ns de l'incivisme i la pobresa, València" o demà per la nit apareixerà una fragoneta amb 47 romanesos amb pals de béisbol a la teua casa.

Are you the Singaporean user who is learning Spanish? Wellcome to our thread desu :DDD

INVICTUM REGNUM VALENTIAE
Mai he entès els conflictes entre Valencians i catalans, en el fons som germans, i hauriem de comportar-nos com a tal.

Amigos, ¿por qué se usa "no sé rudo", y no "no esté rudo"?

Hi desu

How did Aragon manage to lose ALL of its Catalan? That seems incredible to me

>Canadian education

Aragon never spoke Catalan, they spoke Aragonese

>no se rudo
es no seas rudo
Ser usually refers to permanent attributes
Estar is for non permanent attributes and moods
Also, rudo does not mean rude, rudo means something like masculine.
The word you want is maleducado

Okay great but how do they speak nearly nothing now?

Castillian cucked it.

but i saw someone on hilo latino a while ago saying "no sea rudo"

Sea is a formal form, while seas is a more informal way of speaking.

"Tu, no seas rudo"
"Usted, no sea rudo"

Adding s at the end of verbs is usually informal Spanish

"Disculpa, tienes la hora?" - Informal
"Disculpe, tiene la hora?" - Formal

Yeah I mean why is it ser and estar?

It is called diffusion, check fluid dynamics

and not*

They're "to be" but different.
Ser is for expressing being something or denoting existence.
"Soy Mexicano" - I'm Mexican

Estar is for expressing being in a location, or a mood.
"Estoy en la alberca." - I'm in the pool
"Estoy triste." - I'm sad

So you can't say "No esté rudo" because that'd mean something like "Don't stay rude"
"No sea rudo" literally means "Don't be rude"

I explained it to you here you brainlet Also the mexicaca explanation is better than mine

but to me rude would seem like a temporary attitude? like a tone that you adopt when talking to people

meh I guess that's just how it is

I already explained rudo is not rude, it means someone who is rough.

mexicano said it's rude but okay

It is similar but not the same.
Also it is not an attitude, it is a personality trait.

Right, got it

Moods and personalities are different.

"Don't be sad" - No estés triste (Mood)
"Don't be bad" - No seas malo (Personality)
"I'm so happy" - Estoy muy feliz (Mood)
"I'm so stupid" - Soy muy estúpido (Personality)

Being "rude" is a personality, so you use ser.

Rudo means both being rough and being rude. Synonym with Grosero, but it's more common to say Grosero or Maleducado when addressing someone who is being rude or impolite.

right, thanks for the great explanation weon

By the way, you might someday see someone say "soy feliz" or something. That's actually "incorrect" but it has become a thing to say for some reason.

No one ever says "Soy triste" for example, or "Soy enojado"

Feliz for some reason has been given a pass to be used with "soy" but it's still correct and proper to use "estoy"

En parte si en parte no, rudo significa tosco. Es similar a grosero pero tiene que ver mas con ser un paleto a ser maleducado.

right okay

You're always gonna be Spanish. Deal with it, edgy fags

Déu vos guard

Bon dia. Estic aprenent català però el meu català no es bon.

wtf I'm an independentist now!

>Estic aprenent català
Per què? I es diu "bo".

Be pensat

Estoy iba a ser un fracaso antes de que naciera Jordi.

Yo hablo valenciano, no catalán. Hijo de puta

Perquè estic interessat en els llengües de la península ibèrica i llengües regionals.

This is you Jordi, waiting.... waiting

N-next time we'll totally get you... y-you'll see...

Però no et serivrà per res això home.

Debajo del Ebro todo negro.

Ja veig que l'experiènciat no ha anat gaire bé.
El que no volía era que això es convertís en un shitposting de política, com ha acabat passant.
Unless another user creates a catalan-speaking thread, this is over. Looks like my experiment miserably failed. See you never, frens.

:(

Catalan politicians have use catalan language as a political tool, your language has become the only language accepted by catalan institutions, so it has become an oppressive language.

FUCK YOU, GO SHILL YOUR MOTHER

Lie after lie. Here both catalan and spanish are accepted. Please kindly fuck off.

Feels bad

Potser quan la situació política s'hagi estabilitzat serà més factible. Si vols fer-ne tu un, però, endavant.

The tv station controlled by the catalan government is an example. But the education is another example, and the interest of expanding catalan language is the first step of your sick cult

When TV anchors give their opinions, a lot of them tend towards the separatist position, having said that. TV3 has never manipulated, avoided or outright lied to benefit the controlling government or political party the same way spanish national TV and local Madrid stations have, on multiple occasions.

>quan la situació política s'hagi estabilitzat

People should have the right to speak the languages of their forefathers. I don't even care that much about language, but as a Catalan speaker it's sad to see Catalan will eventually disappear. I agree tv is biased but most of the people there don't even speak Catalan properly.

Bona tarda.

Home, està clar que cada televisió defensa el que els interessa. No hi ha cap mitjà de comunicació "neutral" enlloc.

En cap moment he intentat donar per fet que TV3 fos neutral, però manipular no crec que ho hagin fet.
Ara que he declarat la mort oficial del thread, potser els shitposters ja han marxat i podem tenir una bona experiència.

Ja som 3

Separatists have damaged catalan language to a never seen level. They don't realize how bad this political pressure is affecting catalan language.

I've never heard anybody complaining about galician language

Hope we can remain friends tho.

>All these ugly Spanish flags
Can't wait til the Senyera is on Sup Forums lads.

The problem is Galician will also slowly disappear, all regional languages will. Independence won't solve the problem though.

Thanks friend.

Does anyone else get a stiffy from these kind of memes?

This is to give the independentists some pleasure

Spanish will die too. English is replacing spanish whether you like it or not.

>Implying that matters

Dímelo cuando 15-20% de tu ciudad solo hable inglés.

No such thing as Catalan nation, Caralan speakers are a minority in Spanish Catalonia, cease this display of chaos instability conflict and seperatism.

Hopefull Catalonia will get a fair democratic look at separating.
Im all for unity, but if a group of people want to be "free" then let them vote. If the Spanish government was truly confident in that the majority of Catalans want to stay with Spain, then give them a referendum to shut them up.
But obviously that wont happen now since the Madrid sent the police to the voting polls and beat people like some African nation.
Best of luck Catalans.

t. Alberta

Seperatism will cause chaos instability racism and conflict, NO.

Any special feeling?

So forcing them to stay together against their will is the best solution to solving chaos, instability and racism and conflict?
Because the events and the actions of the Spanish police of this past fall speak otherwise

No soy catalán, te lo estoy diciendo porque eso ya pasa en Málaga y detrás de nosotros vais el resto.

>break the law
>complain about the police
Lol

>hold vote that wouldnt have mattered anyway because its illegal
>get scared and send the police come in to beat people

Sorry I thought this was a western nation not some Pakistani shithole

Accept democracy

kek

>something is illegal so just allow it because it doesn't matter

>getting scared of a memeferendum so instead of calling the Puidgemont to talk like civilized people sent the police in like its the 14th century and beg the king to say something because you sperged out and lost control of everything

>just allow it, it's the current year!

>Sir, should we sent for him? I'm sure this can talked out.
>No! Send the police and make sure to beat everyone and send 800 people to the hospital

0 were hospitalized.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4950958/Woman-claimed-police-broke-fingers-exaggerated.html
>She said: "At that time, I was very hurt from the blow and I was saying that I had broken my fingers because it is the first thing that comes to you when you are in a situation like that."

Oops.

El Mandrileño medio es incapaz de comprender la realidad.

They sent the police because they wanted to fuel independentism (which was falling dramatically before 1-O) because they need to generate conflict between regions to hide the many real problems.

Last (You) before I head to work

Also possible

¿Cómo aceleramos el proceso?

Good evening.
Catalan is not a real language.
Please learn how to speak properly.
Thank you.

Not even trying anymore, Juan. Put some effort into your bait and stop sleeping on the job.

Isn't Catalan a dialect of Occitanian?

grugo no understand you
grugo think you speak same language though

I have a C1 catalan level. It's still not a real language.

Els teus arguments son convincents company. Bona argumentació.

Indeed even castillian is an interesting italian dialect.

Spanish is the true successor of Latin. Italian is a Spanish dialect developed after Spain conquered Italy. This is a fact.

My native language (piemonteis) is unironically closer to catalan than to reformed tuscan A.K.A. ''italian''

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n22wmGDb2kM

Modern standard italian is just XIV century florentine dialect applied to the whole state after ''unification''

Based Medbro.