ITT underutilized characters

ITT underutilized characters

Jesus fucking christ yes.

>I have approximate knowledge of many things

How do you not immediately recognize the brilliance and potential there?

that's a good character, but I can't imagine him being funny or interesting a second time.

This

Prismo is garbage.

The worst part is he didn't have to be.

>I know many things Frank the Human
>Oh my glod you almost knew my name!
What an absolute waste

Remember early adventure time when we thought cosmic owl was the final boss? Those were some good days.
Finn has gained so much power.

unbubbled for a whole day :^)

DON'T MOCK THE SHOCKER

I'm curious, would she still think the breaking point was such a big deal if she knew about guns? Guns can shatter a gem right?

You should have expected that when you realized she was voiced by Crazy Eyes.

You and I both know she's coming back, don't get your panties in a bunch

I dunno, his shtick seems like the kinda thing that would get old fast.

She's gonna come back. SU never has one shot characters.
Kevin came back, Centipeedle came back, The Ruby Squad came back, Marty came back, The fucking Ticket Girl came back.

>I dunno, his shtick seems like the kinda thing that would get old fast.

he was only in one episode, they could have done more

>Hey Garnet. You know that we are her close friends and allies back in the war and for her it only seems like yesterday. Perhaps we should unbuble her again and try to talk to her about all that ouselfs instead of letting her in there unable to reflect on things
>No
>O-okay

I will chase you to the ends of the earth.

monkey face can stay go

Such wasted potential. Think of how much more meaningful her rebubbling would have been if she had stuck around for a few episodes first.

You know, so we could grow to know and love her as a member of the team instead of a lame plot device that will never be mentioned again for another 100 episodes.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSS

>still no shocker solo series

>"What's that? You want to see more of the objectively best fusion?"
>"TOO BAD here's ten more chapters with stevonnie and smokey"

He was a one-joke character. It was a hilarious joke, to be sure, but it's better that it wasn't driven into the ground.

Maybe if he showed up once later, that would be fine

In what reality would these two monstrosities be considered remotely attractive?

it's cannon that they don't like to fuse together and the occasion is very rare.

Actually most of the princesses.

I just started reading the comic and they use her and a couple other princesses a lot more.

You retards are what's wrong with adventure time. Why bring back old shit? Keep moving forward. The creators get bogged down saying "oh look they love this crap let's put it in more and more ", and it loses it's effect.

Emotion and deepeness wasn't always bad on adventure time, because it was part of the atmosphere built, not the main thing. Think in layers.

>tfw your favorite princess hasn't been in the show for fucking ever

she probably has glass in her vagoo

>tfw you'll never ride in the shockermobile

>introduce a bunch of elements nobody cares about and will never have any effect on anything instead of actually fleshing out and utilizing the universe you already created
Yeah, re-using the same 3-6 characters for everything is dumb, but nobody here is asking for more simon shit or bubbline or flame princess.

You say that like it's a bad thing

I have friend that everyone refers to as The Cat of Approximate Knowledge since he always says things that are so close to being right.