haraldr hinn hárfagri

fuck off
I don't want to be associated with reg*țeni

Sweden

Abraham Lincoln

I'd argue that Mircea the Elder was better than Michael the Brave

I'd argue that you are a gyppo

Yet to have one with mostly positives

Mircea had a a much easier political situation on his hands and he also wasn't that great of a military commander. Not sure why he's remembered so fondly.

Don't mind Istavan, he has autism.

>Don't mind Istavan, he has autism.

Salazar(A true portuguese)
Queen Leonor(created the portuguese charit company that is stil active to this day that greatly improved the health of its citizens)
D.João II(kickstared the portuguese into the age of discovery)

D.Pedro V modernized the country and had a very charitable and modest character.He was a good man.

D.João V lived during the height of portuguese power during the 1700s,he inherited a rich kingdom and he was a magnanimous king who spread portuguese influence over the world and increased Portugal's prestige,however,he had bad character.

>makes mexico a global power
>gets overthrow by an american agent who massacred chinks
>he's the villain

Queen leonor was great

Julius Caesar

The first Emperor of Japan, Jimmu
(Kamu-yamato Iware-biko no mikoto)

神武天皇
(かんやまといわれひこのすめらみこと
神倭伊波礼琵古命/神日本磐余彦尊)

Mintoff, if we're talking post Independence. Prior independence, I have no idea.

Hard to say. It depends on who you ask (due to political stances):
-Juan Manuel de Rosas
-Julio Argentino Roca
-Hipólito Yrigoyen
-Juan Domingo Perón

>inb4 San Martín
He did not rule the country. Was only Governor of Cuyo.

Not really. He was sandwiched in-between hungary, ottomans and tatars and he still managed to ride it out and lead wallachia on its' highest extent (unless you count Michael's conquest of Transylvania) until his death.
He also re-organized the offices and stabilized the country in spite of the boyars, heightened commerce, opened mines and advanced the country culturally.

Ivan III.
Tripled land, removed mongols

What about Peter the Great?

>he existed

can't pick the greatest, Disraeli is one of my favourites though

Pretty well, got real seaport and made fleet, but his success was based on Ivan III deeds

Well, it was sequence of deeds based on deeds, but it was Ivan who really started that

>Peron
top lad

d-Israel-i