Is Dawkins Red Pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/12/professional-atheist-dawkins-says-christianity-bulwark-against-something-worse/
youtube.com/watch?v=BIGMfai_ICg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Probably. Probably much more than he is able to show publicly.

He's just a dick.

Somewhat. I think he's trying to atone for creating the fedora movement

Sweden BTFO

100%, He lets it all out when people who are beneath him make trite social media comments

in some ways

He named the jew!

I liked Atlas Shrugged and most of the Shakespeare he wrote

DELETE THIS

He's blackpilled, he realizes his life's work has helped set up an entry path for something far worse.

Not really, m8. Islamic growth is purely because of high African birth rates, not because of people switching to it from atheism

>it's real
wew lad

At least he isn't a cuck fedora.

He's the old school atheist, the ones that mocked all religions, including islam unlike most newfag atheists

ironic because most of the newfag atheists used to idolize him until he started going after muzzies
suddenly he's too problematic for them

He supports the EU, not redpilled

so sad.

No, he's just an example of the very rare ideologically consistent leftist. He doesn't give camelfuckers a free pass just because they aren't white.

Also he's intelligent enough to have a certain degree of reverence for Western civilization so he's not on board with the anti-white shit.

Based Dawkins. Shame he's pretty much the godfather of fedoraism

Yes.

He's so good at passive aggressive bantz, which really gets in libs heads because they are used to conservatives being direct

this just in Dawkins is based as fuck

>No, he's just an example of the very rare ideologically consistent leftist

I'd say more centrist

Fake quote

Not really redpilled since he's a liberal, but just not a completely dead moron.

Not islamic growth, but probably the new age atheists that support islam because they're not christians

idk about Schubert

Fucking BASED!

Go on...

Doubly Ironic because he's the literal pope and founder of the new atheist movement.

All 4 of the 4 horsemen are strongly against muslims.

The people YOU'RE calling new atheists aren't new atheists at all. They're marxists who call themselves atheists.

His articles always seem to go 99% of the way towards arguing for the heritability of successful traits and the separation of traits by geology/population (ie. "human biodiversity") but then he stops and says "so, uh, someone else finish this work. I'm sure it would be interesting."

He isn't secretly Sup Forums-tier, but he's also too smart to fall to doublethinking nu-liberal shit. He's alright. If every leftist was replaced with a carbon copy of Dawkins the world would be in a much better place, comparatively.

nah.. I mean he's quite red pilled on religion obviously since he doesn't give a shit about SJWs and says all he wants on muslims (pic related my favorite one), but politically speaking he's blue pilled as fuck.

You know you are cucked when the old fart Dawkins has to tweet about your country bending over.

Christians
>kiss Muslim feet while washing, since we're all made in God's image

Atheist
>remove kebab CoD style

Absolutely. SJWs hijacked the atheist movement and threw Dawkins under the bus.

wtf I love atheism now

Can someone post that quote about being ecstatic because of intelligence?

That Reddit super fedora cringe meme?

>Schubert
>not Wagner

It doesnt help them when they had some creepy dude follow that one atheist youtuber for a few blocks to her hotel and corner her in an elevator.

I mean yeah, feminists are crazy, but you dont help our case when you do exactly what they claim we all do.

Asking a girl out is fine, following her a few blocks and cornering her in an elevator where she cant escape is not.

>after doubting his 5yo daughters virginity
I don't have a reaction image suitable to the level of anger I felt reading that whole pic

It's like he keeps slapping them in the face and apologizing each time, and then he slaps them again when he convinces them to forgive him.

At least he's consistent about it, sjws wouldn't be so bad if they actually followed their own beliefs, they should be fighting sandniggers tooth and nail

(((Rich Bergstrom))) doesn't like this post very much

*tips my fedora*

He's not talking about the fake misogyny, homophobia, and racism of the modern day. He's talking about primitive middle eastern values.

IE: Women are property, kill the gays, fuck everyone who isn't jewish.

That's not sjw shit. It's basic human rights.

Kek

Are you seriously defending elevatorgate?

Me neither. I know this is Sup Forums where some people unironically would actually do that to their child but this pisses me off in ways I didn't know I could be pissed off.

Rest in peace, little angel. I'm sorry you were born to such a satanic cult. You didn't deserve this. No child deserves this.

*doffs fedora and extends the gesture into a sweeping bow at the waist*

I am forever indebted to you, good sir. You're a gentleman, scholar, and warrior poet.

*teleports into the mist*

>Women are property, kill the gays, fuck everyone who isn't [my race]
hmm. . .
the one person that is Sup Forums disagrees with these notions now?

This times a million. Look up thunderf00ts videos on how feminism ruined the new atheism movement from the inside

>leaf

Idk desu sempai, if that loli lived next to me he'd have some legit reasoning to doubt his daughter's virginity

Are you unironically defending a creep following a woman for a few blocks and into an elevator? Like come the fuck one, i hate sjw's as much as anyone and yes her response was a bit overblown but JESUS CHRIST its not ok to stalk people like that. Imagine it was your daughter who had some creepy neckbeard fedora follow her back to her hotel when she clearly wasnt interested.

Im not defending the feminists blowing it out of proportion and saying all men were bad and responsible, im saying that what that ONE person did was terrible and made all atheists look bad

isnt thunderfoot the fake scientist neckbeard who followed her back to the hotel in the first place?

>i literally can't even right now: the post

Gonna need some sources for that, leaf.

not an argument and based on your response its pretty obvious you empathize with the creepy fedora /r9k/ autist who stalks women

lol no, you just lost all credibility with that statement

thunderfoot works in nuclear power plants in Germany and he published original scientific discoveries last year, he's probably the most (if not the only) respectable atheist on youtube.

No, but I think he did react to the situation.

>creepy fedora autist
also not an argument :^)

He's one of those "the movement left me" types.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/12/professional-atheist-dawkins-says-christianity-bulwark-against-something-worse/

Apparently not

>mfw Jews used SJWs and feminists to destroy the atheist movement from the inside, thus allowing cucked Pope to open the African flood gates

>published original scientific discoveries last year,
>nothing peer reviewed
>gets gooberment money to pretend to do science
good goyim
daww too close to home?

hes about 50% red pilled

>spend entire career (successfully) ridding europe of christianity
>instead of it becoming a secular white paradise, it gets overrun with something far far worse, islam

>Facebook image
>source links to a blog
>blog links to an article that doesn't exist

Hmm....

Google the quote. Many websites are quoting it

>instead of it becoming a secular white paradise, it gets overrun with something far far worse, islam

I wonder why

As a fellow STEMfag, and former SJW, I'd like to say this

A lot of those guys, like Dawkins or Sagan are at the core of how this whole movement shaped itself in the past few years. They're all smart, well-intentioned dudes, and their reasoning was actually pretty solid.

They're true meritocrats and egalitarians, and believe anyone can educate himself and join the rank of the enlightened

But their rethoric really only made sense in the context of STEM, because it's one of the few places where raw, efficient brain power is valued and prioritized

Once you start applying those ideals in other areas it fails miserably because nobody really knows why they believe this in the first place. It's not about allowing smart people to make the best of their potential regardless of gender or ethnicity anymore, but now it's a race to the bottom where mediocrity and solipsistic subjectivity are brutally enforced on society

These guys are only really guilty of projecting their own intelligence onto others

If you can find the original Times article that they all say is the source, I'll believe you.

But trust me, it doesn't exist. This fake quote has been around forever

As an outsider its hard to tell if catholics or protestants are more cucked.

wEw lAd

How can one man be so based?

You have come far croissant, you fill me with hope and I welcome you like a brother.

Hmm

Every fucking time!

protestant isn't an organization, it's a categorization of organizations.
there are some denominations within protestantism who are more cucked than catholicism, and some exponentially less so.

Hmm, it does appear so

Literally all scientists didn't want to lose their research grants from the EU, it's not surprising.

>Shakespeare
spoken like a true EOP, what a retarded faggot.

When i say catholics i dont mean the catholic church i mean the catholic christcucks on average.

Im pretty sure everyone knows the catholic church is just institutionalized pedophelia

Schubert is definitely top 5
Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Haydn

Haydn takes the cake for me

>baby's bleeding cock
>bbc

Jesus fucking Christ...

What have you done to him, Sup Forums????

>pretend to do science
Such a solid statement, really... leaf, try to accomplish something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=BIGMfai_ICg

Of course you won't, nobody will lend you their 80k euros 100'000 FPS camera to record a chemical reaction up-close. Your useless ass has no rights to call other people fake.

Catholicism is the last vestige of Rome with the Pope as Caesar

Protestantism is any old Joe who opens a Church congregation

Catholicism = Monarchism
Protestantism = Democracy

Having been one myself, I'd say the Catholics are more cucked

Bullshit, no way that's real

>Schubert
>Not Tchaikovsky

When atheists attack all religions equally it gives me actual hope.
Too bad it's because he's an intelligent guy that's genuinely passionate about abolishing religion and not just some room-temp-iq leftist shitting on Christianity to sound counter culture.

>try to accomplish something like this
Thunderfoot has done NOTHING even close to that. Im not saying science is fake, im saying he has done nothing of value. Ever.
Period.

I think after Hitch died he kinda felt the need to be harder on liberals and sjw's in his memory

He deleted it after outrage, but he did post it.

>I think after Hitch died he kinda felt the need to be harder on liberals and sjw's in his memory
RIP

ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

>im saying he has done nothing of value