twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>barack people

Do you love Japan

>I have a right to this country's women
Why are people so entitled?

that "man" is so pathetic jesus

vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/
BASED

Why would anyone want to date a jap*Nese woman anyway? They're ugly, rude and greedy.

This guy is literally the only Jap youtuber I've come across whose videos I can't watch without getting the urge to punch him in the face, no matter what he's babbling on about.

消え失せろ

That’s kind of why Japan should accept more immigrants, their culture is pretty toxic and unhealthy. It’s not normal for a first world country to be so xenophobic like that.

fuck off. one of our high schools literally just got shot up by some slav spic goblin hybrid. Japs got it right

Based Japanese person. Tell the truth. Who was the other Asian that told a black person that their ruined what was left for them?

Honestly, I think racisim is wrong but i don't like black they are usually aggressive and ignorant
I wonder what is in their brain

Yea he looks like /our guy/

>Who was the other Asian that told a black person that their ruined what was left for them?
Some Chinese worker.

>I wonder what is in their brain

Exactly

Interesting video.

kys

Looks like japs need to be liberated again.

this

I'm sick of your shit you beaner fucking monkey. Go peddle your leftypol garbage elsewhere maranno. Holy fuck am I glad you people haven't discovered how to have a functional society.

Sort of feel bad for that black guy. He was educated and spoke like 5 different languages. He probably knows how shitty his people are already.

>African American
ok
>African European
ok
>African Caribbean
ok
>Native Africa
I hate them

*Native African*

Black in Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=O0D7cNvUmTM

>mfw japan is being blacked

he is nothing in japan and maybe he started to make videos for Sup Forums somehow

>leftypol
why do people keep referencing this?
I always check it out and there is barely anyone posting there, most of them being Sup Forums users.
I don't get it.

lol I could beat this nip manlet’s ass any day

that is not an achievement

shithole

its unfortunate blasians are so rare since theyre the superior race
>athleticism of a black
>high test and bbc
>intelligence of an asian

A white supremacist Trump supporter actually.

Post black cuties in kimono
youtube.com/watch?v=xh8waMCQwNM

>He doesn't know

Why do you gooks take so much from black culture then?

>Why are Japanese so racist?
Because they are intelligent and not brainwashed like the west.

Well, if you didn't exist I'd be bored out of my mind. So yeah, lub you ;3

For Resident Evil 2, yes.

He's right, but black people complaining is meme created by black American Twitter. The average black man doesn't cry on twitter.

We need to go back to the continent and develop it. Europe and America isn't home no matter how many times we try to deceive ourselves. But it's easier to do crime and complain about muh privilege/upbringing than do something useful.

t. Black

We need to not date the Barack people my friend

Exactly, there is no Asian Jew to subvert them
If anything they are the Asian jew

I thought ESL classes were commonplace in jap curriculum. Why is his english so awful?

Because he doesen't 'gaife a fauck'.