How come so many Americans go to church on sundays according to American media?

How come so many Americans go to church on sundays according to American media?

Nordics really never go to the church aside from weddings and funerals, some schools forcing the children to sing in church around Christmas time as a way of closing the year.

actually the attendance is pretty low
>According to the Hartford Institute of Religion Research, more than 40 percent of Americans “say” they go to church weekly. As it turns out, however, less than 20 percent are actually in church. In other words, more than 80 percent of Americans are finding more fulfilling things to do on weekends.

But Simpsons...

americans aren't nordics, many people go to church here as well, many countries have significant religious populations

You know why.

>muh american media picture
fuck off

The Simpsons started in the early 90s when the Moral Majority/Christian revival thing was big, so it kind of did reflect American society at that time.

>2018
>going to church

It's mostly blacks and Hispanics who still go to church.

Reminder there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop these shootings.

I mean, they've tried doing absolutely nothing so far, and it doesn't seem to be working. Why not try something else?

>I mean, they've tried doing absolutely nothing so far, and it doesn't seem to be working. Why not try something else?
you know that some states and regions banned all guns even pistols?

Do you need glasses or something?

>Why not try something else?
Let's not.

t. NRA

glasses for what, I said the truth: Guns are banned in alot of places in america

These guys openly buy politicians. I love it.

Less than nothing then. If we banned guns in Falun and Jokkmokk but had them everywhere else, people would still have guns in Falun and Jokkmokk.

Just get some regular check-ups and a trustworhy policeforce, you fucking moron.

Unironically attend church

>using proxies to have a samefag conversation with yourself
Come on, this is embarrassing.

the problem is that the states,counties that sell allow selling those guns are anti check-up and you can't do shit to them. Fuck rednecks

I suggest we try doing something about prescription antidepressants instead. Those things fuck with people's heads and there are a huge number of addicts.

I don't know, I used to know some very fucking scary people who started taking them and became normal. Is there a link between anti-depressants and school shootings?

They're not allowed to advertise them in Sweden is the big difference here.