How does Sup Forums feel about smokers? Not dudeweedlmao, but cigarette smoking

How does Sup Forums feel about smokers? Not dudeweedlmao, but cigarette smoking.

Other urls found in this thread:

members.iinet.net.au/~ray/TSSOASb.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=products to help me stop smoking
marksdailyapple.com/dear-mark-fruit-wax-placentophagy-and-second-hand-smoke/#axzz4GsnYOdrn
daveatherton.wordpress.com/2011/07/25/smoking-asthma-and-atopy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cucked as fuck.
>literally sucking on an ass (butt) so you can get cancer/COPD 50 years later

COUGH COUGH COUGH

>he believes in the smoking causes cancer jew

good goy

Dumbass faggots. Should kill themselves.

i hate it. i wish i could quit.

Paying shitloads of money for an unhealthy product that literally cuts years off of your life, reeks, and identifies you as a dreg of society, and also harms your children? Sounds great!

The vast majority of habitual cigarette smokers (cigars are another story) that I know are also high school dropouts, or didn't attend college for more than one semester.

Degenerate. You can't eat it, it has no practical use, why do people even smoke?

> calling a fact a 'jew'

Nice one cunt

Don't even get me started on those stupid faggots who run through grocery stores or other buildings vaping and thinking they're awesome. Fucking scum.

I love it. I enjoy something and it pisses everyone else off.

Just quit smoking two days ago, cold turkey. Its hard as fuck.

Geen marlbojood toch???
TOCH????

Smoking is great while getting drunk on 45 cent 1/8 gallon cans (0.5 L)

What if you stopped worrying about other people's behavior and how to control it?

Same here.

It's OK in moderation, however many people can't handle it and get addicted.

As long as you don't smoke too much and don't disturb others with it, I don't see a problem.

Newfag-Sup Forums setting the right priorities.

Not like we have anything else to worry about.

>a fact

Ah yes no doubt the jewish owned media told you smoking causes cancer

We got a good goy over here

There's unironically nothing wrong with smoking cigarettes, anybody who says differently is a shill for big pharma. Cigarettes make you thin and beautiful, and big pharma embraces the obesity epidemic to sell more of dem heart medications.

>why do people even smoke?
Because some people are stupid. Why do people do any the stupid shit they do?

ITT : Degenerates and cuck try to defend smoking cigarettes because they are weak faggots

>this same retard from the other thread
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

t. Fatty fatty boom boom

this. Smoking also boosts testosterone and lowers estrogen. Can't have that if you want an increasingly feminized society.

The fact that you don't even have the option of a smoking section in modern restaurants shows just how much we smokers have been discriminated against.

Smoking lowers testosterone.

>wasting money on cigarettes

Not a degenerative activity, but an un-healthy and highly addictive one.

Protip: Don't start smoking cigarettes.

>Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Because tobacco has kept me strong as a horse and fit as a fiddle and I love the way I feel. Are you the same pedophile from the other thread? Because we've already established how literally immature and underdeveloped your tastes are, come back to discuss cigarettes when you're a real man and not a sicko degenerate.
#smokerslivesmatter
>lowers testosterone
Tell that to John Wayne.

>wasting money on socks
>you don't /need/ socks

Not an argument you commie.

>The fact that you don't even have the option of a smoking section in modern restaurants shows just how much we smokers have been discriminated against
Oh, yeah, you're so oppressed because you can't force your disgusting habit on other people. Let's all feel bad for the poor smokers.

No, what we established is you're a lying tobacco shill.

What the fuck is so great about smoking? It just made me feel slightly dizzy and sometimes gives me a small headache.

I didn't realize my socks invaded the space of nearby people

It makes you cool and manly(seriously that's what the shills are going to say)

>How does Sup Forums feel about smokers?

ex smokerfag here, smoked a pack a day for 20 years. quit a year an a half ago and haven't smoked since. I feel bad for cigarette smokers.

I'm really fucking tired of Sup Forums's hateboner for smokers. It's clear that the real media manipulation machine is demonizing smoking because it's beneficial and the elites want to give people pharmaceutical products that have tons of cancer side effects and negative outcomes so hey can be stuck in my he tail eating animal that is the medical industry. If anything, anti-smoking is the money making machine but none of you can jump off of Hitler's big dead cock and accept it.

>It may now be apparent why there is such a general belief that smoking is dangerously harmful. There are 3 reasons. First, studies which in any other area of science would be rejected as second-rate and inferior but which support antismoking are accepted as first-rate. Second, studies which are conducted according to orthodox and rigorous design but which do not support the idea that smoking is harmful are not merely ignored but suppressed. Third, authorities who are duty-bound to represent the truth have failed to do so and have presented not just untruths but the reverse of the truth.

members.iinet.net.au/~ray/TSSOASb.html

Anyone who is anti-smoking is bluepilled.

We're approaching actual argument levels now lad.

But using your logic talking in public should be illegal or whatever the hell you're even advocating for.

>people enjoy things I don't enjoy

>smoked a pack a day for 20 years.
>20 years
>quit a year an a half ago
>still fine

What does that tell you all about the negative effects of smoking?

This is America, if you don't like being around smokers then don't go to restaurants that allow smoking. Don't be a faggot and get it banned because you're a sensitive little bitch. Tobacco enriches the mind, body, and soul.
Which is something a pedophile big pharma shill like yourself could sorely use.

Is alright to smoke cigars on special occasions desu.

Too many people make it out to be a big issue. Just don't be a common smoker and you'll be fine. People who smoke everyday are cancer.

Congrats

No part shall be had in the jewish 4d chess game to familiarize the population with drugs and henceforth enslave the doped masses.

Can your cite studies that say talking in public is bad for one's health?

It is summer, late summe, - but still summer, fellow Sup Forumsack.

A bunch of newfags and summerfags make threads like this all day.

Wait for Autumn and all the Brandons will be gone with the chilling wind.

Can you cite studies that say second hand smoke in public is bad for one's health?

>anti-smoking is the money making machine
Yeah, getting people to not buy things is the real way to make money. You've convinced me.
>if you don't like being around smokers
How about if you want to nurse your disgusting addiction you do ikt away from normal people? Fuck you.
>Don't be a faggot and get it banned
Where did I say it should be banned? It's your own dumbass choice to do it but you can't force other people to be around it.
>Tobacco enriches the mind, body, and soul.
No, it doesn't, you dumbass shill.
>Is alright to smoke cigars on special occasions desu.
What occasion would be good for doing something so disgusting?

Maeks mi tink

There are still restaurants that allow smoking?

t. Jew Yorker

Sup Forums is being hit hard at the moment by anti-smoking shills

I wish they'd go away and let people do whatever they want

>Allen Carr - The Easy Way To Stop Smoking.pdf

Have you read it?

How much do you make a year?

70k/yr highschool dropout checking in.

hows paying off those (((student loans))) working out for you

>There are still restaurants that allow smoking?
I don't think so.
>anti-smoking shills
No, it's the pro-smoking ones who are the shills.

>Yeah, getting people to not buy things is the real way to make money. You've convinced me.

lmgtfy.com/?q=products to help me stop smoking

>secondhand smoke
>oxidated smoke that simply smells obnoxious and has never been proven to be bad except by bullshit university and surgeon general """""studies"""""" that are basically Al Gore tier
>bad for you

Kekorious maxmiliian plebonicus.

I wish I didn't smoke, but I do it to help me take a shit. Essentially takes care of bloating and all that. On the plus side, they're organic cigs and I can quit whenever. I just want to stay thin.

The downside is the money and the fact that they make me feel anxious if I smoke when not drinking at a bar.

>needing things to help you stop doing something
Smokers really are retards. If you want to not do something you just -gasp- not fucking do it. It's not hard to not do something. It takes effort to do a thing, to not do it you just don't do it. Fuck
Do you think a child who has to live with parent who smoke won't have negative health effects from it?

>Yeah, getting people to not buy things is the real way to make money. You've convinced me.

Best example of ignorance.

Big pharma gains profits for all those stop smoking gums, nico-plasters and other products.

Politicians can blame smokers to be the biggest leeches on social health services - while in reality it is Non-Europeans and fat people. Nothing costs healthcare services more than fat people. But fat people and foreigners can't be talked against. Who is our scapegoat: YES the smokers.

>getting people not to buy things

So they can sell you OTHER THINGS. HOLY SHIT HOW DENSE ARE YOU MAN. That's the entire point of anti-smoking.

Anti-smoking groups are also similar to religious groups that make money by being moralizing busybodies. You can get a lot of political power this way. Every organization (American Lung Association, American Cancer Society, etc) makes money from anti-smoking laws and practice. How sheltered are you fucking people?

>bullshit pseudo-science calling other science bullshit pseudo-science

Got my doctors report today, I have a very low oxygen saturation rate due specifically to smoking, i'm 21.

I don't like the zmell of car exhaust, but I don't tell people they have to ride bikes everywhere. Why don't you get over the fact that if you leave your house (top kek) there are going to be things people do that annoy you since society isn't tailored specifically to your faggy, pharmashill needs? And it definitely does enrich your mind, I can tell my the intellectually and emotionally stunted way you're arguing right now that you're not enriching yourself with tobacco. Maybe that would give you the peace of mind to stop thinking about fucking small children.
I think you could the last time I was in Wyoming, but that was 4 or 5 years ago so I don't know if that's changed. I nearly cried when they banned it here in Wisconsin in 2010 (I think).

Disgusting and an intrusive habit.

>marksdailyapple.com/dear-mark-fruit-wax-placentophagy-and-second-hand-smoke/#axzz4GsnYOdrn

Third paragraph. And I don't understand, why not smoke just pure tobacco? Why all the added toxic crap?

I see all smokers as weak minded people..

I've notice the people who are really effected by smoking are the ones who chain smoke like trailerpark folk. I only smoke two cigs a day for my 10-minute breaks. Sometimes only one. Sometimes even a day without.

The problem is addiction and what they're actually smoking. If you're going to smoke junk cigarettes that niggers smoke like Newports and shit filled with paint thinner and all that, then of course you're going to get some health problems.

Too much of anything is bad. You can literally do just fine if you smoke in moderation. Just like drinking. If you drink too much, you're going to have a rough life.

>Do you think a child who has to live with parent who smoke won't have negative health effects from it?

Absolutely. Asthma is psychological and genetic with a link to vitamin deficiency. Among actually helps asthma symptoms. Granted you wouldn't know any of this.

daveatherton.wordpress.com/2011/07/25/smoking-asthma-and-atopy/

Pharma companies now get to invent smoke cessitation products because they demonized smoking. Ever heard of nicotine gum?

Honestly can't believe people still think there are no health risks to smoking. Some people just get lucky, that's all it is. I'm an on and off smoker and everytime I'm off them for a bit o feel much better, breathing is easier, don't feel as stressed etc.
Would quit for good if I wanted too but the reality is (and I'm sure many would agree) I like smoking.

Also this.

Ugh. Last time you could in NY was 2003. For a couple years bars used to charge people for ashtrays and use the proceeds to cover the fines. That was before sperglord bloomberg went into maximum overdrive.

RA Fisher was the god of statistics and he knew smoking wasn't bad for people. Because people are pearl clutching ninnies no one ever listened to him.

Nice. Next time get an actual academic paper with a research that wasn't done on taro cards

>Smokers really are retards. If you want to not do something you just -gasp- not fucking do it. It's not hard to not do something. It takes effort to do a thing, to not do it you just don't do it. Fuck

>lol u cant make money off people quitting smoking
>present a way people make money off people quitting smoking
>hahaha fukn retards just quit if u wanna quit

This is what happens when your position is supported only by your feelings.

You sound like you need to calm down, maybe go out and have a smoke mate.

>I wish I didn't smoke
>I can quit whenever

one of those is obviously false.

I love how you shills prove your dumbass claims by linking blogs and naturalnews-tier sites.
>Honestly can't believe people still think there are no health risks to smoking
They don't. They're shills.
>I nearly cried when they banned it here in Wisconsin in 2010
Maybe you should have killed yourself over it, faggot. Why can't you just smoke at home away from normal people? Why do you feel you have to do it out places?

Are you fat by any chance? Are you genetically inclined to have a low saturation of oxygen? That's like eating ice cream once a day and blaming it on stomach cancer or some shit. It's the same thing with people trying to correlate to one thing.

Of course there are health risks, but it's not like immediate cancer or 15 years off your life after one puff. Shit is exaggerated to hell and back. It's only incredibly harmful if you abuse it and smoke trash cigs.

Appeal to authority. He was a human, humans are not gods.

;^]

works better than the meds

Why don't you just smoke 100% pure tobacco?

What we do here is we basically have enclosed patios with heat where we just leave the windows open with a door between that and the bar, it effectively acts as a smoking section. I wish I could just sit at the bar, though, fuck.
This guy is an admitted pedophile, the only way he's going to light up is after he gets done defiling some poor, innocent little girl and his preverse tendencies are satiated for the night.

Marquez smoked sixty cigarettes a day for quite some time and died in his eighties.

Smoke cigars and pipes, often with scotch. AMA

I noticed that people approach me more when I'm sitting down at a cafe smoking, and they stay away when I'm vaping. This conflicts me.

Yeah, well I know one guy who smoked a pack of cigarettes and then died on a motorcycle accident when he was 35. Too young, poor guy was clearly taken by the smoking demon. What a shame. See? Smoking is bad for you.

>it effectively acts as a smoking section
It is. That's bullshit.
And you're complaining about it. Fucking hell, man.

We have only a limited amount of places in California that can do that. Some places even say you have to move 15 feet from the premises to smoke, so essentially down the sidewalk past the front door.

>1990's
>Go to restaurant with parents
>Cute hostess asks "Smoking or non-smoking?"
>Now adult at 27
>Can never go to a smoking section, chill, and have a drink and hit on ladies

We had a smoking section once at this bar and it was the ice-breaking room. Great to meet people and hook up. "What are you smoking? What are you drinking? What's your name?" Now everyone has to hurry with their drinks to go out front in the wind.

>Why can't you just smoke at home away from normal people? Why do you feel you have to do it out places?
Because you're not entitled your own perfect little experience when you go out, pedo. I'll enjoy myself in whatever legal manner I see fit in public. Only communists like yourself try to stifle free expression and the pursuit of happiness.

why are you on meds? what do you take?

>believing the goy meme
>hahaha look at me I am a very smart boy I know difference between academic and non-academic websites
You get an A, Jimmy. You can go and wake up your mom and tell her you won that argument.
>uh oh my argument is not doing as well as I anticipated! I-I w-will call him a pedophile
Go out and read some books, please. Your presence is painful

Or you could not be an addict who has to sate his addiction every five minutes.
>Because you're not entitled your own perfect little experience when you go out
I could say the same to you. You're not entitled to make other people be around your nasty smoking ass.

Why not smoke 100% natural tobacco?

I never understood cigarettes. I've never found them addictive at all, whatsoever, because it really is a pretty disgusting activity - inhaling all that tar, etc. That being said, every once in a while I like a nice cigarette at the end of a long day. The nicotine buzz is comfy as fuck. But I swear I've chain-smoked during a long night-out smoking socially and can go the entire rest of the week w/o even thinking about smoking. Also, I knew one person pretty well who was a fiend - smoked every 30-45 minutes (if they could). It was disgusting. One of man's strangest behaviors imho

I like smoking, both cigarette and vape. I obey the law, don't smoke either where I'm not allowed to. I also put it out if I'm around people.

What I don't get is that a couple neckbeards make a youtube video about vaping and now every neckbeard on this site thinks everyone who vapes is arrogant. Grow up.

I also go to the gym everyday, have a 50/50 fieldwork and desk job, and work in the outdoors with 80k in my 20's. I also know the associated risks with smoking, that's why I bought an expensive vape with temp. & voltage control with liquids composed of two ingredients. Cigarettes, are like one or thrice a week, going to stop when I get a girlfriend.

How would you feel if someone told you all fat people had to be segregated or banned from indoors, in order to demonize fatness as a lifestyle? That's what's happened with smoking, he has every right to be upset man.

Buy your own tobacco and roll your own cigarettes.

As a cigar smoker regardless of legality I don't smoke in places with a lot of people. But hell if I'm going to stop smoking while walking around in parks as long as it isn't affecting more than the random jogger who takes 10 seconds to pass. That said I don't puff as the guy is passing because thats a dick move.

There needs to be a lot more courtesy from both sides. A lot of people don't want to smell smoke while eating, I dont want to smell strong perfume. In general be nicer to those around you and don't attention whore with smells or actions.

One time I was standing outside my apartment sharing a bogey with my buddy
>leather-clad slut walks by, drunk, with her current lay
>stops to turn to us
>says in her nasty thot voice "why do smoke cigarettes? It's bad for you you knowww"
>look her dead in the eye and say "because it's fucking cool"
>she looks down, guy says nothing, she says "yeah" and they walk off
I'm just addicted but man that felt good

>How would you feel if someone told you all fat people had to be segregated or banned from indoors, in order to demonize fatness as a lifestyle?
Good, fuck fatties.
>he has every right to be upset man.
No, he doesn't. Unlike fatties who are fat everywhere he could not smoke out in public. C'mon, man