Ruined Characters

It doesn't matter how good the cartoon will be, knowing her end game is a soulless, ginger stoner and his kid makes anything with Mavis horrible.

Why can't you just be happy for other people, user? They're a cute family.

I've only watched Transylvania once and I was drunk. Was the main character entirely unlikable or was that just the booze?

Also Amon. Charismatic resistance movement leader turned hypocrite with daddy issues.

Show is garbage.

Why are they wearing the same clothes as when they were kids.

And instead of jewish vampire fun times its what it was

I actually like that aspect. It's rare in kids movies to see romance develop into marriage and family across sequels, especially with a supernatural female.

She's a good parent. A bit over-protective, but that's normal.

That is true.

Maybe if you weren't such a waifu fag you wouldn't get so mad over a character from a couple of mediocre movies

>rare

Are you serious, user? Disney takes to that trope like cancer to a prostate. minus the supernatural part but so fucking what?

Who the fuck is that kid?

Well, good going for the soulless ginger stoner, he gets to fuck a teenager for the rest of his life.

Yeah but hopefully her son will make up for it when he's balls deep in a werewolf.

Don't forget he's basically a filthy fucking communist.

>not liking qt stoner boys
Are you gay or something?

I second that

Mavis is cute. Post more Mavis.

>Implying the art style is anything like that
Yeah, it's qt when someone draws it to be qt.

The kid didn't seem so bad. The dad seemed kind of devoid of any good quality though.

>Ruined
>implying she was any good at some point

Miki Saegusa

Name a better example than this tho

I know that feel.
Mavis was god tier material...
I wanted to throw up when I understood that this faggot was going to be a real protagonist.
I thought he was just going to be a background retard, like it would've been in any other fucking movie.

So is she ever going to turn her husband or is everyone fine with the fact that he'll age naturally and die?

Which Disney movie? Modern-day wise.

Only one I can think of is The Little Mermaid

It's fucking weird that this teenage looking girl is a mother. Seems a bit risqué for a kid's movie.

>Seems a bit risqué for a kid's movie.

It's relateable

I'm not sure I can deal with the idea of that motherfucker being eternal.

That's kind of disturbing.

I'm only gay for girls, homes.

Ones born with pussies and no penises.

>he is half vampire
That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Stop being poor trailer trash too stupid to know how to put on a condom.

Sup Forums will NEVER get over this.

Doesn't kind of suck for stonerboy? He'll be dead while the rest of them are all still alive.

But I'm none of those things. I was saying it's relateable to the average teen that watches these films.

Look closer, user. He has bitemarks on his neck.

She turned him into an immortal vampire as well.

I do remember back when I wrote ERP having a character knock up an immortal woman that lacked the ability to turn her lovers immortal. He grew old raising a child that wouldn't even his puberty until 100 years or so after he died, and his lover's child from a previous relationship always reminded him of his puny, insignificant lifespan (because that child had an Oedipus complex and felt the mortal man had stolen his mother away for ~70 years).

Next time don't self insert you ugly faggot

So the immortal chick had one kid from that man and one kid from a previous relationship?