Why is it wrong for a woman to have sexual experience?

Femanon thread OP deleted so, lets continue the thread.

Is your masculinity so frail that a woman with more sexual experience than you is threatening?

>"muh menz can be promiscuous but a woman with the same background is a slut"
Explain to me how that isn't Allahfag-tier shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/human-eggs-how-many-and-how-long
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/03/promiscuity-data-guest-post.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371640/Morbidly-obese-man-fused-chair-sat-years-dies-hospital.html
siecus.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Feature.showFeature&featureID=1045
cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-syphilis.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you should be careful who sprays your eggs with jizz you only have a limited amount of them, men's sperm replenishes.

Die fag.

Sage

>only a limited amount of them
take a fucking health course, retard

You expect me to wear a rubber? I really like you

>let's continue the thread
let's not

>Is your masculinity so frail that a woman with more sexual experience than you is threatening?

No

>Muh menz can be promiscuous

No, not this either.

You either go all the way or you don't.

I used to be too promiscuous, and I realized it was bad for me and that if I didn't stop I was going to catch and STD, and I definitely wouldn't have a good mindset for raising kids or supporting a wife.

So now I am waiting for a woman who has the same attitude. It doesn't necessarily have to be a girl who has never had a sexual experience, but she has to be redpilled enough to understand that her past promiscuity was wrong. If not, then there's no point because I'm not going to play games.

This is why it's better to find a girl who has less sexual experience and plans on keeping it that way until marriage.

Pic related.

No, you take a health course.
goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/human-eggs-how-many-and-how-long

i think all people, regardless of gender, who are promiscuous have some sort of a personality flaw.

Listen lady. We've warred ourselves enough over your legholes

also post a pic to prove youre not a disgusting beta beardy nu male

>Because you should be careful who sprays your eggs with jizz you only have a limited amount of them, men's sperm replenishes.

What fucking year do you think this is? 1216?
There's condoms, hormonal birth control, and non-hormonal copper IUDs.
Furthermore eggs deplete whether the woman is getting pregnant or not, every ovulation she loses an egg.
So sex has nothing to do with anything. She's not getting pregnant and she'd lose the eggs either way.

because they come on here and act like cunts
so go eat a big black dick
bitch

also post more cutiepie pics

>woman
>redpilled

someone isn't going to be raising a family.

>Is your masculinity so frail that a woman with more sexual experience than you is threatening?
Yes

I have a problem with it, so I've decided never to date. There are literally zero women who haven't fucked around, so I figure I might as well just keep my dignity.

>It's 2016

They just can't help it can they.

>There's condoms, hormonal birth control, and non-hormonal copper IUDs

50% of "casual sex" promiscuous individuals will catch an STD of some kind within the first 5 years.

literally /thread

Because men being promiscuous has no impact on their ability to be a good father or husband, but it does, for women.

What you are advocating literally, tangibly harms the upbringing of children -- in the same breath that you try to claim the moral high ground with.

socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/03/promiscuity-data-guest-post.html

You are objectively wrong.

They do have limited eggs, jackass.

Because if a woman is promiscuous there is a higher probability of a man's child not bring his.

The womb also absorbs the DNA of the jizz and any baby that's born is affected by the jizz that's been on the uterine walls.

>Everybody is like me.

There are plenty of beautiful girls with traditional family values.

OP would admit that youth and innocence in a girl is sexy and desirable

OP would then want it both ways and try to "muh equality" and see a slut who's literally been fucked and pounded by other men as something they can pretend is inherently desirable

>ending your own thread

The study you're memeing about was literally done on flies, which reproduce in an entirely different manner from humans.

Kill yourself.

A woman is using up the same number of eggs whether they're getting pounded or not. If they aren't being fertilized, they're going out in the blood flood.

I only date women with self respect. No self respecting women sleeps around.

So thats the problem.

NEET confirmed!
Be an adult and realize that not everybody is a christfag concerned about muh morals and muh innocence

>Why is it wrong for a woman to have sexual experience?
My wife wasn't a virgin when we married but the only guy she'd done it with was her dad so she was still a pure maiden so it was okay.
That's the only sexual experience it's okay for a girl to have. If she just fucks around she's a worthless slut.

I don't really find it threatening if I'm just gonna fuck the chick on a one night stand. Even if she becomes a fuck buddy that's fine cause she'll be a better fuck.

But I would never take her seriously unless I saw some kind of miraculous change in her. Even then that would be pretty difficult.

>with was her dad
>That's the only sexual experience it's okay for a girl to have
I hope this is b8

NOT ONE thing you listed stops herpes or HPV or scabbies or lice.

Go wash your disease hole bitch

>50% of "casual sex" promiscuous individuals will catch an STD of some kind within the first 5 years.

Condoms and proper safe-sex practices prevent this.
Drunk drivers crash their cars too, but that doesn't mean sober people who exercise safe driving practices are going to crash their car.

You're not just rolling the dice, you have a lot of control over the outcome of a lot of these things.

Might as well ask why it's wrong to overeat.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371640/Morbidly-obese-man-fused-chair-sat-years-dies-hospital.html

I've fucked a few easy slutty type chicks when I was younger. Not worth the risk of false rape allegations or an STD or some shit in my experience - I'll probably wife down a conservative christian chick or just stay single I'm pretty happy either way.

>You have to like me no matter what I do
No we don't.

It's just disgusting. Nobody wants a used up whore. You lower your social value by doing that.

It's like if you saw a fat neckbeard with a fedora. Imagine his presumptuousness if he demanded you accept those things about him just because he says so.

Absurd.

Don't be a whore.

>but the only guy she'd done it with was her dad

>ITT: OP is a 22 year old whore who's starting to doubt herself

>The womb also absorbs the DNA of the jizz and any baby that's born is affected by the jizz that's been on the uterine walls.

That's completely not true and you're an idiot. Do you even understand how human reproduction works?

Condoms don't reliably prevent all STDs.

men shouldn't be promiscuous either, you dumb slag whore.

Sluts BTFO

>people will respond to this

wtf this is so haram

I don't give a shit if it's right or wrong. I don't want a whore with "experience". That's literally the biggest turn off in existence and the only people denying it are used up skanks that are upset they can't nail down a "good guy" to leach off of because they spent their entire young life whoring it up with brads and chads. Zero sympathy. These sluts deserve no respect.

>NOT ONE thing you listed stops herpes or HPV or scabbies or lice.
>Go wash your disease hole bitch

I'm a boy, and condoms definitely do prevent the spread of plenty of those things.
Scabbies and lice? Who is fucking homeless people?

More like men are disgusted by you and they can see that you're not adequate marriage material. Men want fidelity, a woman that isn't likely to cheat on them or dump them. Especially today where a divorce can see a man stripped of his well children, money and property.

>"muh menz can be promiscuous but a woman with the same background is a slut"
It goes both ways. The "chad" meme is literally about mocking male assholes who pump and dump women among other things.

No they dont.
Condoms are a fucking meme.
They only stop transmission of a select few viruses.
You can still contract many many things whilst wearing a condom.

Question for you.
Do condoms stop syphilis?

Our ancestors saved themselves for marriage for a reason, even if they got the science wrong.

If you want to discuss their worldview, this new general is the place.

>Lots of text
>Clearly no credible sources

Nope, not going to waste my time.

Telegony can happen in humans. It's just hard to explain for a lot of biological theorists. It's also really hard to study because it has to be a very long term thing. The idea has been around since Aristotle, though. And the phenomena has been described in literature all throughout history.

wonder what her butthole smells like and if its hairy. hairy buttholes are best buttholes.

Proverbs 5-7New King James Version (NKJV)
Avoid Immoral Women

1 My son, pay attention to my wisdom;
Lend your ear to my understanding,
2 That you may preserve discretion,
And your lips may keep knowledge.
3 For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey,
And her mouth is smoother than oil;
4 But in the end she is bitter as wormwood,
Sharp as a two-edged sword.
5 Her feet go down to death,
Her steps lay hold of hell.[a]
6 Lest you ponder her path of life—
Her ways are unstable;
You do not know them.

7 Therefore hear me now, my children,
And do not depart from the words of my mouth.
8 Remove your way far from her,
And do not go near the door of her house,
9 Lest you give your honor to others,
And your years to the cruel one;
10 Lest aliens be filled with your wealth,
And your labors go to the house of a foreigner;
11 And you mourn at last,
When your flesh and your body are consumed,
12 And say:
“How I have hated instruction,
And my heart despised correction!
13 I have not obeyed the voice of my teachers,
Nor inclined my ear to those who instructed me!
14 I was on the verge of total ruin,
In the midst of the assembly and congregation.”

15 Drink water from your own cistern,
And running water from your own well.
16 Should your fountains be dispersed abroad,
Streams of water in the streets?
17 Let them be only your own,
And not for strangers with you.
18 Let your fountain be blessed,
And rejoice with the wife of your youth.
19 As a loving deer and a graceful doe,
Let her breasts satisfy you at all times;
And always be enraptured with her love.
20 For why should you, my son, be enraptured by an immoral woman,
And be embraced in the arms of a seductress?

21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord,And He ponders all his paths.
22 His own iniquities entrap the wicked man,
And he is caught in the cords of his sin.
23 He shall die for lack of instruction,
And in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

This. Spot on man. I don't mind a whore who knows she's a whore. They have their purpose and can make their own decisions.

But for wife material, you have to find a woman who either never bought into the being a whore thing, or at least if she did for a bit ( some experimentation in college whatever) was smart enough to realize that it's a terrible path to take and changed her shit. That one is a bit more of a slippery slope but they do exist

Have faith, I was exactly like you.

Found a nice virgin Christian girl and I'm her first in everything, and she's loyal as hell and makes me a better man. Started as friends and slowly through the years became a thing, keep at m9

Sup Forums is so fucking stupid this is hilarious

>this guy again

It's not wrong for women to have sexual experience. It's wrong for men and women to have sexual experience

I have no problem with girls having experience, I just wish they were more emotionally stable and feminine...

siecus.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Feature.showFeature&featureID=1045

>studies suggest woman with a sexual history are more likely to divorce

You literally just proved my point of your frail masculinity. It has nothing to do with cheating, but it has everything to do with the muh masculinity in doubt because that slut has a sexual history.

literally kill yourself retard.

boring christfag women.

>youth and innocence
Fuck off pedo. Real men prefer experience and not some fucking 16 year old weeb.

just pull out you fucking catholic

>I'm a boy.
keep telling yourself that.

Condoms don't do anywhere near as much as you think they do.

The best health protection available is personal judgement. That simple!

>Homeless people
They're probably cleaner than some whores to be honest

>Why is it wrong for a woman to have sexual experience?

Depends on what you look for in a woman. Do you want her purely for sex? Then her having sexual experience is a plus, obviously.

If you're partaking of "hook-up culture". Series of random one night stands, pump and dumps, then there is nothing wrong with the woman or man having experienced multiple partners.

The issue arises when, in later years, the woman now wants to settle down with a nice provider. Possibly this provider isn't interested in a lass who's had multiple football teams through her. Not just because it's disgusting, but because of how it speaks to her character.

The lack of self respect. Unquestioningly following "the trend" even when it's detrimental to physical and mental health. Very real possibility of multiple STI. Inability to commit to a long term relationship. Stunted emotional development. Self esteem issues. The list goes on and on.

And this applies to both men and women who live this lifestyle. If you choose it, you choose it for life. Which isn't something the women can cope in their later years.

So go ahead, but a slut. As long as you accept that you'll be a slut forever. That you can't unslut yourself, and that you shouldn't expect a decent man to want to marry a slut. Just pump and dump her.

It's a genetic instinct OP. Why do men hate fat women? Why do women hate anxious men?

Calling it irrational is pointless.

Truly the bible is full of wisdom.

jesus that's cringey

In the words of a nigger, "You can't make a hoe a housewife."

>You literally just proved my point of your frail masculinity. It has nothing to do with cheating, but it has everything to do with the muh masculinity in doubt because that slut has a sexual history.

Literally what are you talking about? Do you mean to imply you shouldn't care that you're setting yourself up to be more likely to divorce if you marry a slut?

>cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-syphilis.htm

>Using latex condoms the right way every time you have sex. Condoms prevent transmission of syphilis by preventing contact with a sore. Sometimes sores occur in areas not covered by a condom. Contact with these sores can still transmit syphilis.

So yes, it will prevent it in plenty of cases.
You should always check your partners genitals for sores an abnormalities like this. This is part of practicing safe sex.

It's like you have no idea what sex with another person is like and how safe sex works.

What? What's wrong with good father/daughter loving?

>feminist """"""""""raids""""""""""

Telegony

>In 1979, Professor Leonard Herzenberg of Stanford University proved that fetal DNA can pass into the mother during pregnancies.[19] Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in 2012[20] has shown that it is not uncommon for fetal DNA to get through the blood–brain barrier and into the brain of the mother.[21] Leiden University Medical Center in the same year published a result which indicates fetal DNA from previous pregnancies can enter the bodies of younger siblings.[22] In 2013, scientists around the globe demonstrated in animals, the significant effect of incorporating foreign DNA.[23][24]

at least your honest

why not just increase your self confidence?

>white women want to be sluts
>High paid white men start marrying Asian women, not just in America but all over. Check Sweden..
>White women wonder where all the good men are when they want to settle down

No thanks

>The idea has been around since Aristotle

Yeah, a foremost expert in reproductive medicine.
Did you seriously think this was an insightful thing to say?

You can do as you please it just lowers your sexual market value and it also messes with your head

Women can screw and walk away like men can emotionally

Do as you wish, I'm sure there will be plenty of single democrats for you to date in your kid 30s

Sexual experience is overrated in a woman.

There is no fragility involved, it is just an undesirable characteristic, no man is frail because he refuses to date a morbidly obese woman.

Simple, men and women are different and not equal to each other, that said men who live the cad life and don't form families are degenerates.

Women were created to serve men and nurture the offspring. Their noble role gets tainted when you bring in promiscuous behavior. You won't like it if your mom was sucking off strangers at the club while your dad was at home in need of a sandwich and a greasy handjob.

We make fun of both male and female slots here, so shut up with your propaganda.

We believe chads are awful people and so are you

BENIS

Is there a pic related that is not 20 years out of date?

I'm going to preface this with a short aside:

There's just really no value to a female getting laid. She doesn't have to work for it. In fact, she probably has guys lined up down the block and on her phone trying to fuck her.

To get laid as a man, you have to be on point, high status and basically a boss in some way.

Back to the question: There's absolutely nothing wrong with a girl that knows how to fuck well. It's simply not good.

As a matter of fact, I believe it is mostly girls that are slutshaming other girls. True -- there are some very salty men that talk shit b/c they didn't get laid, but I believe most of the 'slut' rumors would be spread by females to eliminate the competition...

10/10

My wife had a couple of long-term relationships (one 6 months, the other lasted 18 months) before we met, but she's never slept around. She broke up with her last partner 3 years before we got together and had not had sex once in that time.

Sure I wish I could have been her first, but if I held it against her, I'd have passed up the most loyal and devoted woman I'm ever likely to meet. If she'd have been an easy lay, I'm fairly sure things would have been different though.

>You literally just proved my point of your frail masculinity. It has nothing to do with cheating, but it has everything to do with the muh masculinity in doubt because that slut has a sexual history.

Are you really gonna blame divorce on men?

Also, all those insults make you sound like a rabid woman...

>keep telling yourself that.

Unless you're a degenerate that believes in the "gender is a social construct" meme, my penis is pretty good proof of me being male.

>Condoms don't do anywhere near as much as you think they do.

What are you, an abstinence crusader or something? Condoms in conjuncture with basic common sense work wonders in preventing STDs.

this

Most syphilis legions don't present on the genitals.

You're a fool.
You are literally putting your own health at high risk to fuck some wet hole with what you think is a pimple on her thigh.

You know what don't worry about it. go be a vector for as many social diseases as you can, you obviously don't give a fuck anyway because your knowledge to this point reflects you really don't know or care anyway.

U seem upset

Indeed it is brother, indeed it is.

Proverbs 6:20-35 (NKJV)
Beware of Adultery

My son, keep your father’s command,
And do not forsake the law of your mother.
Bind them continually upon your heart;
Tie them around your neck.
When you roam, they[c] will lead you;
When you sleep, they will keep you;
And when you awake, they will speak with you.
For the commandment is a lamp,
And the law a light;
Reproofs of instruction are the way of life,
To keep you from the evil woman,
From the flattering tongue of a seductress.
Do not lust after her beauty in your heart,
Nor let her allure you with her eyelids.
For by means of a harlot
A man is reduced to a crust of bread;
And an adulteress[d] will prey upon his precious life.
Can a man take fire to his bosom,
And his clothes not be burned?
Can one walk on hot coals,
And his feet not be seared?
So is he who goes in to his neighbor’s wife;
Whoever touches her shall not be innocent.

People do not despise a thief
If he steals to satisfy himself when he is starving.
Yet when he is found, he must restore sevenfold;
He may have to give up all the substance of his house.
Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding;
He who does so destroys his own soul.
Wounds and dishonor he will get,
And his reproach will not be wiped away.
For jealousy is a husband’s fury;
Therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.
He will accept no recompense,
Nor will he be appeased though you give many gifts.

Deus Vult

Deus Vult

lol only a woman can actually ask something this retarded.

Nobody wants a whore period.
This is instinctual and ofc have it's biological traits, diseaseases, whoring around, only thinking about muh vagina rather than important things like your fucking children.

sorry a whore is a whore and never wyfu material. To be used as a fuckdoll is maybe fun for you those few years you can do that.

After that you will realize that you wasted your lyfu, as nobody wants a whore. Rendering your lyfe meaningless. We can do it til it doesn't work anymoar and they even got meds for that now. Not that I would be so cruel as to father children at the age of 80.....

You should have found a man and stuck to him at an early age, 20. No matter how you twist and turn it, nomatter what ideology you live under, this is the truth of nature. Nature cannot be changed. A 40 yo man can fuck and make a family with a 20 yo woman. The other way around is biological impossible and also repulsive as it's not natural to us

Das it mane

Problems arise from the get go because you can't accept that the wive has the same sexual history as you.
It has nothing to do with cheating, everything to do with threatened masculinity.

Admit it neet.

Alright dude. 10/10 follow up. This bait works much better than in /r9k/ lmfao