The good immigrants conundrum

People from non white contries who adore white culture , want to live in a white country to improve their life, they’re the ones that are hard working and can easily assimilate to the culture, but at the same time the more they come in the more different the white culture they loved
What do you think of them? They’re not like the refugees from shithole countries. Are you approve of these people?

conplexed

>white culture

The only good immigrant is the immigrant that migrates for any other rason than economic reasons.

also the refugees?

Yeah no one criticizes those people. Stop feeling targeted because you aren't. Also your country is rich already why move ?

There are no good non-white immigrants.

>Whites
>Culture

If immigrants are a small number,
I think that colored race immigrants in a white country is good.

However, if a large number of colored race immigrants
who admire a white country live in a white country,
will the white country become a countries that they adored?

This is what I’m asking about

I think a country is made by people who live in.

So, if people living in the country change,
the country will change as well.

Certainly, immigrants are easier to live in as immigrants.

They can communicate local languages of immigrants
and live in local culture and eating habits.

But I think that it is evidence that one country and culture disappears
and it becomes a country of immigrants.

I think we have to look at it realistically and also compassionately. Realistically, there's an inflection point that most countries -- be they white or non-white -- reach where they do not want the general "character" of the nation to change. A few years ago, Africans were enraged by the fact that Chinese migrants were coming down there in droves and marrying their women. It just goes to show you that there is an inherent tribal mentality unique to each ethnicity on the planet. The majority simply don't want to be supplanted in their country of origin -- period.

Nations need to identify that inflection point and keep away from it, lest they have social upheaval/unrest. Nations are generally welcoming of foreigners/decent folk who don't come in massive droves, are very skilled and generally hard workers. In fact, as long as you're a hard worker and willing to assimilate, I can guarantee that 90% of the time, you'll be welcome in the country, regardless of skin color. They won't even mind if you marry a woman of the predominant culture (fringe elements may be upset by this phenomenon) because, from a statistical standpoint, it's so ridiculously low that it's laughable. If I, an Amerimutt (I'm actually mulatto), went to some extremely white country (e.g., Iceland) and married a woman, I'd probably get hate from fringe elements. But looking around, one slightly tanned kid in a country filled with hundreds of thousands of whites won't even be a threat. Hell, my kid would potentially mate with another Icelandic woman/man, and my grandchild would be indistinguishable.

People start to feel threatened when their territory is encroached upon. Make no mistake -- this is not a race issue, but an instinctual and tribal one.

Dutch people literally don't care about Chinese, Japanese or Koreans.

I should also mention that I've traveled to Norway and Denmark in the past, and encountered pretty much no racism. That being said, as a mulatto, I'm not very dark and I take from my father mostly. I'm still non-white, but I'm not "jarring" as an African American, for example.

I was welcomed there and so was my mother, who is of Jamaican ancestry. My mother got a few stares, but as soon as she smiled or waved, they smiled/waved back and everything was fine. My mom loved Norway so much that she is planning on visiting there again sometime soon.

This, sort of

Or South Americans for that matter. They just aren't relevant enough for people to care about.

I'm pretty sure an American is an American here. Regardless if your a Texan cowboy, a liberal, a Mexican or nigger. You all get put unto one pile. With a cowboy hat on and a gun at your side, eating McDonalds.

I don't give a shit if they're a "good immigrant". I don't care if they assimilate, I don't care if they don't do any crime. I want no immigrants, period. They will invariable change a nation, and my country doesn't need changing.

>wh*tes
>culture

>I'm pretty sure an American is an American here. Regardless if your a Texan cowboy, a liberal, a Mexican or nigger. You all get put unto one pile. With a cowboy hat on and a gun at your side, eating McDonalds.

That's actually a beautiful idealization and that's perhaps why we were treated so well in Norway/Denmark.

In America, it's actually quite different. Blacks, Mexicans, Whites, etc -- they are all considered "different" to one another. We're labeled American, but racist fringe groups inherently do not want anyone non-white in the country, even if their family has been here for several generations.

Many Trump supporters have a simmering disdain for non-white American citizens and even immigrants who have successfully assimilated into the culture and are indeed citizens. I'm not even talking about Sup Forums here, but look on Breitbart forums. People are seriously anti-nonwhite in certain parts of the country and the immigrant hatred is partially motivated by racial hatred.

>Many Trump supporters have a simmering disdain for non-white American citizens
Because you make the country worse in ever way.

Historically Europeans have waged wars against each other as whites vs whites. Race has only recently become an issue. That's why people tend to think in nationalities.

But I'm an engineer and build products that protect you. I'm not exaggerating here, either; I work for a defense company. I've assisted in the development of products that protect the nation and I continue to do my work with a clear conscience because I know my work will be used for the general safety of the United States. Yes, that subtlety implies that I've helped to build ... other things that I can't expound upon.

But the general point is that I'm not, and should not, be lumped into that category in your pic related. Pic related also doesn't take into account statistics, socioeconomic status, blah, blah, blah. Either way you slice it, I'm not in that group; I'm a productive and contributing American who pays taxes. I haven't committed a crime in my entire life.

Replace "white culture" with local culture.

Those guys only get flack for being anti immigrant ie it seen as hypocritical but otherwise they are welcomed.

>I work for a defense company. I've assisted in the development of products that protect the nation and I continue to do my work with a clear conscience because I know my work will be used for the general safety of the United States. Yes, that subtlety implies that I've helped to build ... other things that I can't expound upon.
>I haven't committed a crime in my entire life.

which one is worse, us or morrocan?