/extraflags/

Prediction Edition

Previous Edition: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

spreadshirt.de/selbst-gestalten?product=180367519&view=1#?affiliateId=1246955&orgn=CYO&netw=LI
discord.gg/GV2CQF
strawpoll.me/15089390
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

genocide blacks soon

prev:

very soon

>just about to make new /extraflags/ thread
>mom calls
>mooooooooooooooooooooooooom
>20 minutes later
>see this thread
>mfw

>88
oh shit

Bought a lottery ticket for the eurojackpot today lads. 10 million euros here I come.

aside from being cozy theres still too many brown people in iceland

buy a flag if you win

inb4 off by 2 on all numbers

mhm already got one in mind

how did the last thread die?

I wuz alone bumpin and shiet,
I had to go out to mind some bureaucracy related stuff and an hour later it was dead

You faggots didn't bump it enough.

Man the other generals can survive too without deliberate bumping, even the obscure ones like v4 and kurva anyátok. Why can't we?

It isn't our fault that half of the /flag/ regulars have left, whether it be for discord or just period. I mean, we're running a skeleton crew here, and the only way to keep this shit running is if we're devoted.

At least the last thread picked up a new Italian poster. As long as we keep getting new people, i dont care if the threads die like kulaks

w2c new posters

It is difficult when north america sleeps. Doesn't seem to be enough europeans or strayans to bump it.

B U M P

Yeah just gotta keep recruiting, and we gotta encourage more flag-related discussion yk... we got lots of people, but i don't think we have enough devoted people.

>there will never be a legitimate /flag/poster from Bilibinsky District

I'll have to go there myself if nobody else does it.

>7866 inhabitants
there are way rarer regionals out there.

Just LOOK at this coat of arms. It's a sovietized fucking atom.

Russia has way better regionals... I'm sure there will be a legit Chukotka eventually; every once in a while we get a really weird legit regional.

I don't think you have any idea how remote Chukota is.

>0.13 people per square mile

That makes Bilibinsky district about...40 times less populated than Mongolia, the least densily populated country on earth. Let that sink for a moment. If some people there have any functional internet at all, they for sure don't know English, let alone know about Sup Forums or extraflags.

In terms of remoteness, it would be much crazier to get a legit user from Tristan da Cunha. While Chukotka would definitely be an awesome one to see, there are way more sought after regionals out there.

cleaned up the borders. should be a good map

Is the inset really necessary? The map is already gigantic as-is.

attn NJ anons - lots of NJ muni flags coming soon ;)

I was just practicing making it. It was my first time making an inset using QGIS

For what it's worth, Tristanians speak English. Their population is much smaller and a lot more inbred than Chukotka's but they're much more likely to stumble upon the largest English-speaking imageboard on the internet.

But yeah Tristan a depressingly remote place.

*teleports behind you*
what do you do /extraflags/?

curbstomp

>Not using ACAD
tsk :^)

How's life there in Nauporto? :^)

Who is that again?

cool and good

how's life in Trst

Richard Stallman, creator of the operating system GNU+Linux (with Linus Torvalds making the kernel).

Isn't the flag beautiful?

Quite comfy if you're not in a hurry

Unreliabilityman

from far away it is

but from close up

me

give me a nice /flag/ quote or meme

bump

good one
but i think this is good enough

spreadshirt.de/selbst-gestalten?product=180367519&view=1#?affiliateId=1246955&orgn=CYO&netw=LI

a baby andorra

YEAH DUDE I LOVE ANDORRA

this is a bump

i agree

ahahaha XD

???

Nice shirt, also checked

posting current progress

that is quite a lot

rolling for kids name "wojak"

well fug
whose kids btw?

Have to protect the privacy of the /flag/ member

GoslarAnon!
Im at the Nachtschicht Nightclub rn
Fite me desu

>normie activity
lad pls

bump

i like it

well you got to remember Edinburgh of the Seven Seas is super remote. I don't think they even have internet there, but I know they get satellite TV. The place is extremely religious too.

There's an internet cafe on the island, albeit with probably incredibly slow internet.

"There is a internet cafe on the island. The internet speed for the computers at the cafe is a very slow 256kbps. It is unknown if there is any wifi on the island."

>256kbps
You know, we laugh at that, but we all know that when the world goes to shit, they'll be the ones that are completely unaffected.

Bump because I support /flag/

woah page 10

I'm from île de France, the Paris region.

we have plenty of flags from there, but you must install the tampermonkey extension to use them

doesnt Paris have district flags? If so Ile-de-France doesn't really matter... we lack a lot of French posters anyway. Just install tampermonkey and there's a tutorial for the rest. It isn't that hard, and flag collecting is a ton of fun.

pic related, what you're missing.

come to discord

discord.gg/GV2CQF

who.... what are you?!?

Gathering some opinions for future planning
strawpoll.me/15089390

when are you gonna be done with that shit?

it is a lot of work, especially when he is doing it nearly all on his own

>your social security number
wtf u wanna know that?

God forbid I post a strawpoll of all things right
Every opinion you could assert about the game is meaningless in view of the fact that you pretended you wanted to help but stopped when we didn't let you irreverently shitpost away in the non-game-related chats

This is also correct

gonna take a shower

h-hewwo?
testig?

i see u buddy, welcome
wtf does ohyhee mean?

Nice. I was thinking of making some city flags for idaho

Oh shit man, Idaho counties are super-rare. Been on any roadtrips recently by chance?

>normies

Ooh Idaho, that's a rare. I think Val's missing your state. Anyway, what's your county like? Are you from Boise? How would you rate Idaho compared to other states you've been to?!

I dont have any specific opinions about the game - its actually pretty neat - but /flag/ is dying over here, and the only guys propping it up are me, src, Trieste, and Sonora.

Lmao there's a town literally named "Dickshooter" in Owyhee County.

>Dickshooter

I've been bumping every night up until my Internet was fucked and my schedule was raped - there's not much I can do

There is
a house
in New Orleans.

They call the Rising sun....

i could leave this mapmaking business to someone else for sure, not as gratifying as the flagmaking business

So lets say I want to contact a town about their flag or seal, and they don't have an email, what do i do? I'm a bit too autistic to call them up and ask if they have a flag....

Call them faggot.

reeeeeeeeee gonna be awkward calling up bumfuck Siskiyou county towns

I dunno man it's legitimate question. You're not asking them out on a date.

"hi, im calling from the rohnert park high vexillology club, from california, next week as part of our activities we are analysing the flags and seals of the counties of XXXX state, while searching the web for information i couldnt find any flag for your town, i was wondering if you there is one, and if there is, could you in any way facilitate an image of it for our club? a seal or coat of arms would work too, thnks niqqa "

You obviously arent an autist. You will never understand; like, i'll do it if i have to in the name of vexillology and /flag/ buttttt

fair enough. I'll give it a shot soon

>You obviously arent an autist.

Joke's on you, an actual autist wouldn't worry about calling them in the slightest!

Sounds like you're just self-conscious om social situations - that's exactly the opposite of how an autist would feel about calling a town official and ask them if the town has its own flag. He wouldn't even realize that his request is kind of strange in the first place, so he wouldn't feel akward about it.

Honestly though, just tell them you have an interest in county flags (don't drop the word vexillology please) in the region and ask them if their town has its own. Mention that you couldn't find any information on the internet.

Boom.

no no no, the word "vexillology" is a key factor

this

That is a part of my aspergers, which is on the autism spectrum, so get fucked. I can hardly talk to anyone because i cant form coherent sentences in regular conversation unless im pissed, then im really REALLY good at it