Wikileaks: Clinton needs adult diapers

We need Hillary shitting memes asap people. This needs to gain traction. Post your best skid marks.

FLY MY PRETTIES, FLY!

Other urls found in this thread:

endingthefed.com/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-wears-diapers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

source?

is that why her ass always looks so big?

Proofs?

Satan

links links links pls

well?

DESIGNATED

I'm only finding shady websites guys...

endingthefed.com/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-wears-diapers.html

I am trying to find you something better.

Her ass is big because she is a feminine woman, retard.

Jesus Christ, if you think she's feminine, I'd hate to see what ugly trolls you're fucking in the Russian Federation.

>small, curvy, seductive woman
>not feminine
>cute little blue-eyed blondie
>not feminine
I guess, you think that a woman is feminine, if she has a big fat black butt, aren't you, nigga?

If this is true, it explains her zone outs. She's not losing focus from a psychological thing, she just has to focus on voiding her bowels/bladder, so her concentration on her speech wanes.

The fat black guy didn't come up to inject her with anything, he sprayed air freshener so nobody would be able to notice.

All of those crazy, over the top reactions aren't because she's a fucking retarded psychopath with no understand of human behaviour, it's her trying to distract from the fact that she got so scared she shit or pissed herself

>small, curvy
>cute, little
We're not looking at the same person, are we, toothpaste?

>FLY MY PRETTIES, FLY!

Dude's been in the fuckin Russian Taiga so long he would fuck a pinecone.

He has to be trolling us from his cold war silo.

why does Hillary refuse to poo in the loo?

Can't unshit the clit

Oh god, if we could get someone gifted in the art of shop to put her face on a shitting street, along with other cucks like Sanders... that would be something REALLY special. Tremendous really.

Oh, bitch please, I am from Sochi. It is pretty hot here, especially now. I am female btw (inb4: lesbian). And, yes, despite all of this facts I think she is a very attractive woman. You guys perceive her to be ugly just because you don't like her personality. And maybe because she is a woman. I bet you are sexists.

Are you the same """russian female""" who had shameful sex with a fat guy and then never had sex again?

So who would win for shittiest Olympics... you or Rio?

How shit tier is your country exactly?

nobody here brought up their gender until you, btw. Way to play your bitch card after only 3 or 4 posts.

you know that pic is like 20 -30 years old right

Toothpaste I kek'd

I brought up my gender not because I wanted "to play a woman card". Which benefits could it give me here?! Just because I thought it make sense.
Frankly, I don't care about the Olympics at all, so I can't tell you anything about it.
Our country is pretty shitty place to live. Personally, I hate the place, where I have to live. It's always cold and gloomily outside, ugly buildings, poor people... But I know, that life in Moscow is not that bad, especially if you are rich. I wouldn't advise you to come here, lol

>It makes sense
Sorry for my English

kekd & saved

anyone have the gif of her deepthroating a dick?

bonus points if you make it a black dick.

Lmao, do you think I am the only Russian female here?

I notice you didn't answer the question.

You also show a worrying amount of poor judgement. That leads me to believe that, if you think Clinton's cute, you would absolutely have sex with a fat guy.

>think she is a very attractive woman.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

>fire lord ozai

I'd hate fuck Hillary.

Cough, cough, shit, coughing shit fit, pants of shit.

Rumor has it she sits herself whenever she coughs, I bet in her coughing shit fits she thinks, please be a fart, please be a fart, oh shit, cough, cough, a shart. Video demonstrates her coughing shit fits.

youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs

[citation needed]

Kek

>clapping for her coughs
God damn, we really are clapistan.

We need to call upon kek for a repeat of this at the debates. I OFFER THEE, REPEATING INTEGERS

Sochi olympics had a great opening ceremony and memeworthy mascots, funny toilets and cossacks beating up pussy riot. It was glorious, what are you talking about.

please help!!! a campaing to make mexicans force their family in USa to vote for Hillary has started!!! its called DILESQUEVOTEN
we must stop this

that low energy chanting though