Is Trump a fucking idiot? Or just a moron?

He may have balls, but that won't win him an election. And now he's doubling down. Forever doubling down.

This election is his to lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/766028026987491328
youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ_QarIUqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's 4d chess. Why do you think he hired the pro-Russia lobbyist in the first place?

he fucking destroyed with that taco bowl tweet
good thing manafort isn't pulling all the strings anymore. he can stick to what he does best

>This election is his to lose.

You plainly dont know what that expression means.

Losing?

the taco bowl tweet was brilliant.

fake and gay, just like OPs lovelife

Also
>posts a picture with a taco bowl
>later revealed that the DNC refers to mexicans as "taco bowls"
He knew, didn't he?

the taco bowl tweet was a genius move. It gained him followers and news coverage and didnt really hurt his campaign all that much. It highlighted the media desperation and without it the DNC wouldnt be calling programs to garner support from hispanics "taco bowl outreach"

yes, he lost hard with those long strings of successes

Which is why he's leading in all the polls, right?

exactly

He may have balls, but that won't win him an election. And now he's doubling down. Forever doubling down.

>Manafort tried to stop Trump's most liked and shared tweet.

wtf

Fucking yes. Morons don't get it.

Wat M8

>(((polls)))

>He may have balls, but that won't win him an election.
It absolutely will.
Ben Shapiro made mention of this in an interview. The last four presidents, before Obammy, all owned ranches. People don't vote on policy. They vote on people.

I'm voting for Trumps balls.

jews, good argument

This election is his to lose..

sage

He may have balls, but that won't win him an election. And now he's doubling down. Forever doubling down..

If it were his to lose, wouldn't that imply that he is ahead? He has never, at any point been ahead.

Is Hillary a fucking idiot? Or just a moron?

She may have a vagina, but that won't win her an election. And now she's doubling down. Forever doubling down.

This election is hers to lose..

He may have balls, but that won't win him an election. And now he's doubling down.. Forever doubling down.

>Trump
>religion of peace

Look at his twitter. He's doing a great job now he has new management. He's on message as fuck and taking it to hillary. We're going to win this thing, crooked hillary is finished.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/766028026987491328

that's not true he was briefly ahead a couple times

He may have balls, but that won't win him an election.. And now he's doubling down. Forever doubling down.

Those were all such tiny blips...

He may have balls,, but that won't win him an election. And now he's doubling down. Forever doubling down.

that taco bowl does look pretty good though. I just made one myself but it did not look that good.

is this a new pasta?

you said

>He has never, at any point been ahead.

I was disputing that

and I specifically said "briefly"

youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ_QarIUqI

what have I done?

Yeah. I think it doesn't count. To be truly ahead you have to stay ahead for some time. He never did that. It shows that he is knee deep in shit and all of you are engaged in wishful thinking.

The important thing to remember is that you guys will have to fight the rigged election. I have no doubt that most of the real votes will be going towards Trump... however, the establishment does not want him in power fucking up their plans.

What measures can you take to prevent a rigged election?

>rigged

More like: gotta find some way to distract from the near-zero ad buys and shit ground game

It's amazing to me how people just repeat this because Trump says it and it sounds good

fuck...imma #Cannon4Bannon now

he's starting ads in battleground states within a few days

.someone standing in the window in the other building staring at him
SPOOOKY

Black women are strong and beautiful.

USA!!!

He literally pissed an entire month away