michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>New York
>blue

>Georgia
>Red

>Michigan Wisconsin
>blue

what are you smoking that makes you think they would be red?

I don't have any solid proof of this, but my gut tells me that guy might be shitposting.

I don't know what it is... Something about his post...

>thinking Georgia will go blue when they went red for Obongo

>Obviously blue stronghold where Trump is 10 points down
>Blue
When will this meme die?

As soon as Virginia goes blue
Spoilers
It wont

If Trump loses either Pennsylvania or Florida he has basically no chance of winning. Any scenario in which he doesn't win both states and manages to win the election is nothing but a fairy tale.

>Detroit manufacturing being down the shitter
>Wi=Republican governor and congress
>Bernie Sanders won Wisconsin by 13 percentage points. really highly doubt they will vote for hillary
I live in Wisconsin and travel throughout I see Trump signs a lot and bumper stickers I have seen maybe one or two of hillary. I also used to see quite a bit of bernie stuff too.
We have lost a lot of jobs here, I've watched them go over the years.

He can theoretically win without PA. The problem is Trump is fucked at -6% down, so any projections right now won't really work.

Wisconsin has been blue since 1976.

Honestly WI is possible, but I doubt it. Only one poll in the last two months is +15 for Clinton.

Get out of dodge.

Only trumptards would ruin their cars with bumper stickers.

Why are you giving him New Hampshire, he is down 11 there.

because polls are as accurate as rally turnout

I think we need more polls in order to determine exactly where he is. The +17 poll looks like an outlier

Very weird cause the last 5-6 years before this election cycle all I saw was obama stickers EVERYWHERE and it made me cringe hardcore

>He can theoretically win without PA.

Realistically, only if he gets every swing state including Virginia. He would need to win by a fairly large margin to get that.

They're actually more predictive than rally turn out.

I had a vision of the Trump wnning Virginia and the media shitting their pants , a woman started crying and it cut to commercial. I turned to Sup Forums and it was happy frog man

Nah look at the first prediction in the OP. He needs to make up with it insanely, but it's possible without PA or Virginia.

hes not going to take ohio or NC though. so...

The first OP projection is giving him one split vote in Maine for no reason. An election like that would be more likely a tie.

You underestimate the amount of niggers in NY.

Here's why there's a split Maine

How is he winning New Hampshire? Have you seen the last four polls from that state?

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-hampshire/

Isn't that literally one poll?

One poll split by area

It's the only poll. This is all we know until they come out with a new one

Lose Utah. The mormons will never let trump win.

There are two more recent NH polls with Clinton up +10 and +13. See the 538 link. NH is blue.

You're joking, right?

You're right. Strange that RCP isn't including that PPP poll. NH is definitely blue

Then its pointless to make any projections there based on polls, at least until there is more polls to compare.

One percent falls easily into the margin of error.

PA and NH will not go red. PA is not a swing state it is solid blue and NH is basically Boston Jr. at this point

It does, but that's a CD that's usually only light blue to begin with. It's quite possible that Trump is winning it

>Everyone predicts Virginia Blue this year
Please. Obama won Virginia. Obama is black. Blacks aren't going to come out and vote for Hillary. NoVa is the spot were you have white liberals but NoVa isn't going to carry Virginia.

Kaine.

>Blacks aren't going to come out and vote for Hillary

Blacks are the reason why she won against Sanders.

michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

Fuck Wisconsin in particular!

Wut

going blue those traitors

Well, that and rigging the elections. They literally fudged the results in black counties to give her insane victories with "black" voters.

Black hillary supporters are by and large soft supporters, who almost never go to the polls.
The reason why blacks were so energized during the past 2 elections was because Obama, a fellow black, was running. Otherwise, they don't really care enough to vote. They'll pick a side, but they won't vote.
That's why Georgia will stay red.