IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

>NSA/THE EQUATION GROUP ATTACK "EXTRABACON" TARGETS CISCO APPLIANCES
>CISCO TO LAYOFF 14000 EMPLOYEES
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
DO NOT PASS GO.
DO NOT COLLECT $200.

Other urls found in this thread:

tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20160817-asa-snmp
businessinsider.com/shadow-brokers-claims-to-hack-equation-group-group-linked-to-nsa-2016-8
pastebin.com/NLEMsYmz
pastebin.com/W243yw1b
youtube.com/watch?v=1aEZr1iEEQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is horrible to read.

>big advantage for you
>do you feel in charge

what did he mean by this

FUCKING BUMP DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

it's a non stop disco bet you it's nabisco bet you didn't know woohoo

I don't understand what is happening in your opinion and I'm curious. care to explain?

here's your bump

OP* autocorrect baka

THE SHADOW BROKERS IS NOT FUCKING AROUND.

Their leaked tools target Cisco and other appliances.

They are auctioning their best tools to the highest bidder.

Cisco announces it will eventually layoff up to 14000 employees (20% of their workforce.)

NSA, THE EQUATION GROUP, AND THE SHADOW BROKERS ARE FUCKING REAL AND THEY'RE NOT FUCKING AROUND

wtf NSA?
why don't you spie on terrorists instead of spying on the non ennemies of the US?

I don't shop at Costco anyway

I bet they have some really juicy stuff. wonder what kind of goodies they found

The Grammar makes it all the more hilarious.
Its like a caveman hacked the NSA.
>Me start fire.
>You have gold
>You give Grug gold.
>Me a big guy 4 u

Who said shitposting was dead? These cunts are the best I've ever ever EVER seen.

Criminally underrated.

Who still falls for a virus?

>hey guys I said Costco when they're talking about cisco
>being a fucking idiot is funny ha

So did anyone get into the git before it was removed? I'm assuming everything was remote?

This

We're looking at some Shitpostian Renaissance level work here

They anonymize their text because the government has super computers that can analyze the way that you write.

So let me get this straight, this hacker group has hardware exploits. Then CISCO announces they are moving away from hardware and just to software, is this correct?

How is laying off workers relevant to malware infected hardware?

The NSA and other alphabet agencies used Burbridge recognition software to track individual posters that are posting through many layers of proxies so text another mother programs are big with real deal hackers thank you for displaying your ignorance

Anyone care to explain this short and to the point?

Wouldn't it take longer than two days to decide how many, who, where, etc; and take some planning before even announcing it?

Explain exactly how this malware being available forces this entity to cut almost a third of their workforce.

Because the jig is up? This screws the government or if they are colluding then what's the diff?

Was cisco the one who lis the billions over seas for giving the nsa a backdoor?

Fuck now I can't buy cisco? Theit shit was gold in the business world. Just never died. My god damn ip cameras run through 50 port powered usb switches from them.

Fuck.

Seeing as how the establishment considers me a tax slave whose people's destruction is a thing to be celebrated, I hope these guys do a ton of damage.

yawn.

network engineer here. white boxes are the age of the future, put any os on them.

we all know cisco, juniper, etc are all compromised but at the same time you can have high end IDS/IPS appliances to see literally everything coming in and out.

im still trying to figure that out for maself. I'm still waiting for a layman tl;dr

cisco is about to plummet like a lead rock after people hear that any random tard can hack into their routers.

every single cisco router out there is vulnerable and it WILL be hacked within the next few weeks thanks to those tools that were just released.

>thank you for displaying your ignorance

No, thank you, for displaying your humourless autism. Its always such a welcome ray of sunshine.

>real deal hackerzzzz

That's so 1337

>but at the same time you can have high end IDS/IPS appliances to see literally everything coming in and out.
yeah but can they see my BBC going in and out of your wife?

Can someone explain the relation? Is it because Cisco now has to fix all of it's equipment related to this hacker release, of which means profits will dip and they have to force cuts to save?

how 1337 is it?

I work at Cisco. The layoffs were planned long before the leak because our company plans on selling software instead of hardware.

>I work at Cisco.
nice try shekelstein

AF

No. Hardware is nothing but hardware.The OS is everything. Think apple, people have to buy an apple device to have apple OS (I know, calm your autism faggot, this is in general.) The same is with network equipment.

Now however, there are white boxes. Pieces of network equipment that you can throw freeware OSes on that do the same thing that Cisco and all the others do.

The hack has nothing to do with layoffs. It's just the way networking is going now.

I do. Cisco TAC

time stamped proof or you're a hook nosed jew fishing for a bite.

So... max out all credit cards, buy gold before cancelling them and go innawoods? What am I supposed to do with this info.

sell weed, buy BBC

oh fuck

link the fuck now bruh

He's using a program to change his typing pattern.

Russians

seems like a chink honestly.

Trained security analyists can track people using the way they type. If you're going to anonymously right threat letters you're going to use a program to mud up your typing pattern.

how do I become a pro hacker
should I use linux

>NATO cunts mad russians do something worthwhile, grabbing your whole military aparatus by the balls

Get FUCKED and get FUCKED hard. You have been humiliated.

ahh, the ever present weed-BBC racket

>germans still butthurt that their grandmas got raped

can't say I blame you

Feels good man
Hope the ultimate happening comes

Finally someone who cleared it out

The hackers gave away some shit for free. I don't have the link here but they've got it on cripple--you know.

One freebie was a circa 2013 backdoor which works for ALL Cisco routers made prior to that date.

Poor Cisco. Utterly assfucked.

>should I use linux
>implying you're a windows faggot.

But someone wrote Anonymouth (or whatever they used) so that it sounds hysterically funny, like a deranged Chink on crack.

Coincidence?

Sounds like it, yep.

Bear in mind that the free stuff the hackers gave out apparently dates to 2013; so hopefully a new Cisco router is okay? I'm sure we'll heear more sooner or later.

>appliances
So i should toss the fridge outside or what?

topkek

Still having trouble understanding all of this.

tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20160817-asa-snmp

Jesus fucking Christ, I can't handle all these happening.

> "Muh russian hack on DNC!!" and later Snowden dead man's switch
> Soros bet on US/gold collapse, few days later "buy gold good go..guys" ads on US channels
> bunch of hackers selling biggest cyber weapon since stuxnet, Snowden returns from the dead
> Clinton's emails notes to be released and suddenly 6.5 GORILLONS US DOLLARS missing from pentagon's budget (only 2.5 were missing on 9/10, nothing to worry about)

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING??

Elites man, they are happenin'.
The oldest story of humanity.

In Sup Forums language 'they' are prepin' the bull... and we the people are the cuck's.

rare???

Also where the fuck is the OP to give a simple explanation? I'm not the only one confused by all this.

>What is this, I don't even.

top secret government "equation group" cyber weapons sounds so spooky

its like the Manhattan project of getting embarrassing emails from politicians

Good, do you think this will usher in the fall of Silicon Valley? All of these highly paid techies are making it hard to buy a house in the Bay Area

RTP?

ITT let's talk like we know what the fuck is going on

Looks like the end of the world as we know it might be coming soon.

businessinsider.com/shadow-brokers-claims-to-hack-equation-group-group-linked-to-nsa-2016-8

HOLY DOOLY

Whatever Mama Merkel conditions you to believe

Serves them right for colluding with the gov at the customers' expense. I for one wouldn't mind having all these back doors be made public

This is why the NSA needs to have its management fired.

Forcing developers to put malware into their programs because "Only we will have the key! We promise!" is never a fucking good idea.

The NSA only has a job because they use police and secret courts to order developers to implement backdoors.

That's it.

If it weren't for that, the NSA would be made of codebreakers, still.

NSA holding all the keys to software isn't so they can use it against terrorists, it's so they can ensure that they have a job. Can't fire the person who owns all your hardware and software and the keys to it.

This hacker group found the keys, and has apparently had it for years. Now they're auctioning some of it away as a kind of 'security wake-up call' to why letting the NSA have backdoors to your system is a terrible idea.

one of which is a 2013 Cisco exploit that cannot be fixed, because it is cooked into the firmware of 60,000 dollar routers.

>hurr durr me strayan watch me bantz
starting to get tired of seeing these pooftah cunts with no useful input

It's not the end of the world

But you can see it from here

All the information I have about the hack: Analysis of the leak, links to old threads, a good article about it, and more.
>pastebin.com/NLEMsYmz

Theories about TWAIN maybe having some involvement with the SWIFT hacks of banks in the recent months and more, may be some overlap.
>pastebin.com/W243yw1b

Been looking into this on and off since it started, hope you guys enjoy the info.

See:

So the NSA fucked up and got cisco, and themselves fucked? Hackers got a hold of the back door keys?

>cringe (H4KR) name
>shows a bunch of .blob and .bin files claiming to be the l33t hax tools
>bonus points for .py
>Dank meme file names like EPICBANANA LOLROFLCOPTER

Multipliers:
>imgur account X 2
>tumblr account X 10

fucking can't wait till summer ends

Interesting work, thanks.

The email in the lower left reads as if it was written by a Chinese person.

Anonymouth was used to obscure the writing style.

Quoted wrong post Meant:

It's done with software to make it impossible to trace someone's typing style.

Snowden and Wikileaks have already weighed in confirming authenticity.

That seems to be what happened.

I'm hoping this results in multiple companies telling the NSA to fuck off. If CISCO dies because of this, then the IT industry in America is moving someplace else.

That silly. If it was made by a program it can be reversed using the same algorithm. They probably just typed chink talk on purpose or maybe they are just actual chinks.

Nice try NSA.

This is legit and everyone knows it. Can't wait till you get your subcommittee hearing summons when the government throws you faggots under the bus to save face. First Snowden, now this? Enjoy watching mid-level patsies' heads roll so that the retards who thought "Let's install back doors in everything against the will of tech companies and hold all the keys ourselves, what could possibly go wrong!?" get to keep their jobs.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

o man what a time to be alive

Nah, they're slavs.
Rare footage of Shadow Brokers
youtube.com/watch?v=1aEZr1iEEQw

> If it was made by a program it can be reversed using the same algorithm.
Except the program is destroying information as it runs. It's like trying to piece together a jigsaw puzzle when half the pieces are missing and you have no copy of the complete puzzle.

So where can we get the so called tools? For educational reasons of course.

see
first pastebin

Oh, I'm sure people on the Senate Intelligence Subcommittee and the Congerssional Oversight Committee are getting some very, very unpleasant phone calls right about now.

After Snowden, this has got to be the last straw. The private sector's cooperation ends where their bottom line begins. It's one thing to be caught in bed with the NSA spying on your customers after they promised nobody would find out. It's another to find out the exploits they put into your products that they promised only they could use just fell into the hands of hackers, or worse.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

FUCK THE NSA

I'd really recommend no touching those files unless you know what you are doing. Airgapped, VM, Sandbox, etc. I don't really know what I'm talking about but those sound like good ideas if you must dl this shit.

This thread confuses me, but it seems important. Have a bump.

Sorry was half blind.

Or maybe half the major corporations in the country are about to sue them for installing malware at the factory to allow NSA backdoor access.