Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCts7VWbPeg
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent
www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html
discord.gg/uxXx3Vr
securelist.com/blog/research/68750/equation-the-death-star-of-malware-galaxy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the U.S. officials said the hackers used the same techniques Russian intelligence agencies or their proxies employed against the Democratic Party groups, which suggests that Russians also attacked the foundation.

Every fucking time, "the Russians hacked us so ignore our corruption".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET IN HERE FRIENDOSSSSSSSS

democrats suck @ computers, holy fuck.

sensing another overload of shills in 3... 2... 1...

TOP FUCKING KEK!

This will destroy her campaign when all the corrupt shit leaks out.

Post the goods ruskies

Who will Hillary blame this time for her incompetence?

is anyone really surprised? did you see the password and usernames for the last democrat """"hack""""?

they were literally abc123

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

>This will destroy her campaign when all the corrupt shit leaks out.
No, no it won't.
Nobody gives a fuck anymore. The whole western world has just become apathetic. We're all depressed.

Bumping

youtube.com/watch?v=RCts7VWbPeg

Roger Stone today said that things about the Clinton's operations in Haiti will be coming "in the very near future" could this be what he was talking about?

HOLY FUCK. TOO MUCH HAPPENING TODAY

So, are we getting the October surprise early?

Bump for the happening!!

>The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee convened a closed-door meeting on Wednesday to discuss best cyber security practices.

"Yeah, uh....step one is probably to not use a goddamn homebrew server........Ma'am''

'FUCK YOU YOU CUNT!'

'Well, you got hacked, and you called us to figure out how and how to stop it, you gotta stop using your goddamn blackberry to send top level stuff'

"BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE EMAIL'

Seriously, what did these experts tell her? How brash did they get?

HILLARY IS STUNNED.

Seriously, who cares who hacked it, Russians are just a scapegoat now. Hell, Russians, anyone for that matter, don't need an invitation or reason to hack anyways.

It's the fact that it was hacked.

>they were literally abc123
I need to see some screenshots for confirmation, I don't plan on collapsing one of my lungs from excessive laughter, but it might just happen.

>March 2016
Wow, it's nothing

Well, Congress getting her under investigation, tens of thousands at Trump rallies, and everything else shows people care.

did they ever prove it was the russians though? Assange himself implied it came from within the DNC.

All the articles saying it was the Russians were speculation.

Of course this fucking happens the same day this happens, jesus fucking christ. TOO MANY HAPPENINGS, I'M OD'ING HERE.

Why is it always blamed on Russia? I'm sure there are many people that would love to have dirt on Hillary.

didnt the nsa programs that got stolen have a way to put false digital fingerprints?

You notice how every hack targets Democrats. Is it that nobody's trying to hack Trump or that there's nothing there?

I think it's evidence that smart people are on our side and makes me feel confident. They could fund people to hack Trump and get his tax returns or whatever but they aren't.

What?

>Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:17pm EDT

March is when that pic was taken.

Every time i see this i rejoice

> social engineers getting socially engineered

this is the best election ever

I'm pretty sure that is a joke.

It appears you're not focusing enough on the Russians.

>Wed Aug 17, 2016 | 9:17 PM EDT

They are trying to say russians are trying to rig the election. But honestly who cares, why am i supposed to be afraid of Trump fixing relations with russians? The red scare is over.

I need to read up on what was stolen i didn't really understand that.

I honestly trust Putin more than Hillary. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Clinton has been trying to get rid of this picture, eat shit shill fags.

Until it hits Fox news, its fucking nothing. No one cares.

>suspected hacking
pls be real... looking forward to the leaks anyway.

Saying they were hacked is good for them at this point. They could reveal Bill fucked a 12 year old in front of Hillary and no one would bat an eye due to limited exposure.

Instead the MSM will run with 'look how those evil, homophobic, reporter killing, Olympics rigging, dictator abiding Russians want to stop you from supporting good old lady Hillary.

What other happenings were there?

sauce?

why are the democrats trying to start a second Red Scare over this shit?
they can't possibly be that desperate

in the hopes that people ignore corruption.

It's from Gamescom, whoever put it up just wanted to fuck with people. But still it gives you hope for at least 5 seconds.

Its an attempt at a fail safe, if something damaging really comes out against Hillary. They'll start screaming how Trump is involved with the Russians and voting hillary is the only thing we got to protect us from the evil russians.

> Anxiety in Washington over the possibility that a foreign power might be using hacked information to meddle in the U.S. election has prompted some Democrats and cyber security experts to urge the Obama administration to blame Russia publicly.

lmaffo.... still with the vapid russia deflections

Reverse image search on the pic. It's a cheeky troll. It says something like Half Life: 3 editors who played the original.

They're the people who hacked it...lmfao.

Too easy.

here ya go

If my choice is between hanging with Russians and crushing PC culture or abetting the further cucking of American society and aiding PC culture, then my choice is pretty clear. Pic related.

The cold war is over. Russians love western capitalism.

>used the same techniques Russian intelligence agencies or their proxies employed against the Democratic Party groups
>Knew about a problem
>don't fix it

GUISTRA SHILL ON SUICIDE WATCH

>spear phishing
what a bunch of noobs

At this point you could write a book called "The Liberals who cried Russia"

>nutbag
>Adam
>bill
>Meerkat4life

>fucking 'daywalker'

ahahaha ohhh yes!

I hope you're right.

just because some one got killed by a gun made in Russia doesn't mean they were killed by a Russian.

It wasn't Russians though and we know it. They wouldn't have hired some 2bit cybersecurity firm.

This is just them being incompetent and having bad judgment.

what would be the Russian gun in this analogy?

I swear to Christ, God rest his soul, we have to deny the White House from these brain dead clowns.

If we don't, China is just going to get our black budget miltech blueprints fax'd right to them.

Russian malware.

Which staff member is going to die now.

>Fox news
Is in the take for the Whore of Babylon.

Knowing the Clinton track record...probably huma

what malware
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

Ooo-wee! We are cucked!!!
>Current and former White House and intelligence officials said the Obama administration is unlikely to blame Russia publicly, given the difficulty of attributing the attacks without revealing American sources and methods, the geopolitical concerns at play, and a fear that doing so could risk aggravating cyber conflict.

>mfw we're reaching happening levels that shouldn't be possible

Son, we aren't even on the ground floor of the happenings that are about to come. Or do you think the Long Peace meme will last forever.

HOLY FUCK HOW CAN SHE BE SO BAD AT CYBERSECURITY WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

I put all the major leaks, including all of these Soros leaks, all of the Clinton emails, the DCCC files, and anything Guccifer 2.0 has put out there all in a torrent if anyone wants it. Let me know if I'm missing anything.

a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent

www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html

this

Everyday with this garbage. You Drumpfettes are every bit as pathetic as the Shillarites.
Fucking die in a fire the lot of you.

>Long Peace meme
What is this? I thought all the attacks in europe were just happenings getting out of control, but at this point I'm waiting for Trump to jump into a mech suit and crash through the windows at all those morning shows and tell them they're fired.

>the attacks have left some Democrats and Clinton campaign officials worried that the hackers might have obtained emails and voice messages that could be used to reinforce Republican charges that donors to the Clinton Foundation were rewarded with access to Clinton and her aides while she was secretary of state or to her husband, former President Bill Clinton.
So they are worried because its true. They are literally confirming it.

They literally did.

Jesus christ.

The rats are going to start running, the smart ones first. This is the end of the Clintons.

AWWWWWWWW SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Do you seriously think that the Russians hacked the Democrats? Let me open you the mysterious secret: Putin doesn't give a shit about the future POTUS. He will find an approach to both of them. Hillary, as well as Trump, is just a leader of the competitive country. Putin would never be a friend to Trump, despite what people think. Nuff said

Could be you Ruskies, but whoever is doing this has a serious fucking hard on fucking with these people. Shits crazy

Meanwhile he says "war if hillary" openly and admittatedly

Spot the hochol-proxy.

Get fucking out of here. Just mad ruskies actually pull something off.

I feel like you don't understand quotations, the democrats are trying to downplay their faults by saying the Russians are trying to rig the election.

So do I.

>+2% in the polls

>China possibly falling back into feudalism
>rising Christian population may cause another Taiping Rebellion
>Pakistan is just Pakistan
>Nippon dindus whining about nukes still
>Caliphate of Roachistan rising
>Saudi Arabia collapsing soon
>Sunni shitshow in Middle East
Bad news, the bodycount will be upped again. Good news, Europe ain't going to be tearing itself apart this time, so we will probably be okay.

When you're trying to do shady stuff on the side you hire a shady person to set up your shit because anyone who knew what the fuck they were doing would blow the whistle on you immediately.

That's not really hacking. Having your password abc123 is the internet equivalent of leaving a key under the doormat.

>Putin would never be a friend to Trump,

True, but relations would improve. It's something at least.

Hacked and shows no wrongdoing

t. DNC team CTR leak team

Did someone say happening?

discord.gg/uxXx3Vr
>discord.gg/uxXx3Vr
discord.gg/uxXx3Vr
>discord.gg/uxXx3Vr
discord.gg/uxXx3Vr
>discord.gg/uxXx3Vr

I guess no democrat has cybersecurity.

I don't completely blame them for getting hacked, but I do mostly blame them.

Damn, now I have to change my password and move my key.

>We're
Yuck.

What if this is all some bern bro raging out in his bedroom?

What was stolen from NSA were tools to exploit and bypass corporate firewall.

The free stuff that leaked doesn't even scratch the service of the tools the "Equation Group" have. Imagine being able to infect the firmware of a HDD, or even deeper and infecting the BIOS.

securelist.com/blog/research/68750/equation-the-death-star-of-malware-galaxy/

>The ANTI-secrecy website known as "wikileaks"

Again ? jesus they really need to update their cyber security