If you cheat on your partner, you deserve to be put against a wall and shot

If you cheat on your partner, you deserve to be put against a wall and shot

If someone cheats on you, they deserve to be put against a wall and shot.

Have some loyalty you unfaithful cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dlZsGpWJmos
youtu.be/A9WZFeA4FzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree

>preaching about fidelity to a group of virgins

>preaching to the choir
>preaching to virgins

My dad had an affair. I haven't been able to look at him the same way since.

But I would need a gf first.

... and thats not going to happen.

I lost my virginity to my beta friends girlfriend.

She had huge fucking tits OP.

I've never had a girlfriend that didn't cheat on me.

>I'm just a winner who happens to enjoy posting with a bunch losers on a weaboo, anonymous, image board...

You're obviously a virgin then

My dad is the same. The degenerate can't keep it in his pants.

I don't care you're still scum and she is still scum

> using our lord and saviour as a picture

>>I'm just a winner
no your not. "winners" dont actually call themselves winners, user. they are actually happy, satisfied and at peace with themselves.

there are almost no women (that date) that havn't cheated on at least one of their boyfriends so dont feel bad about it

>not trying to fuck as many girls as you can

you're missing out

I agree more

Pick better women then. But some sympathy my dude. They all deserve the firing squad.

>winner
>leaf

Something wrong, cuckfag?

> not getting married and being a degenerate and fucking outside of marrige
> somehow a good thing

Save it for someone you love

No actually. I'm quite alright actually.

You on the other hand are from Canada. So something must be wrong with you.

See the mistake you made here is that he is also posting with a bunch losers on a weeaboo, anonymous, image board, which would make him a loser by his own standards. Clearly this post has not made you think.

Agreed, and no not everyone is a virgin here.

Loyalty is one of the most important values to have.

i let the jews think for me

Thank you and it is.

Loyalty to each other is the most important thing in a relationship

>someone you love

but i've got a warped 19th century romanticised understanding of love which i will never find in real life - trust me, i've tried

I'm sure if you try more even harder; It'll come.

Total BTFO. If I fell in love with another person, I wouldn't break my marriage. It's just stupid. Love is smth that has a tendency to disappear, but marriage is a more stable thing. Affairs will come and go away but family is above it all.

I am female btw

Not sure if agreeing or disagreeing....

i've got a gf who is pretty much a perfect match for me and everyone who knows us says we make the perfect couple - i still want to fuck every vaguely hot girl i meet. i really don't get monogamy, but that's probably because i've always been an atheist.

> i am female by the way

Gender is irrelevant

I disagree. My wife cheated on me with her ex but love overcame and I forgave her. It was rough for a while but we're very happy now

Sylvie literally changed me

for better or worse, I have no clue

> forgave her

She'll do it again.
They always do.

Agree my girlfriend is a 5 with knightly tier slim body and I turned down threesome offer from two 9-10 chicks at a party. You don't cheat on your friends, why would you cheat on your partner

Babbys first breakup?

Fuck as many clean girls as you can, if it's a slut use protection, but if you're in a relationship, never ever cheat.

Well I'm happy for you but I'm an atheist too and strongly believe in marrige and monogamy.

It's okay to feel like that or think like that. Most men do. It's as long as you don't carry those thoughts out.

youtu.be/dlZsGpWJmos

youtu.be/A9WZFeA4FzI

Watch these.

Cuck

Humans are naturally real big fuckin' assholes.

History, or the life of nearly everything is filled with blood and tears using what little happiness there was to glue all the fucked up pieces together.

Correct. Good on you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did that.

Jesus man.

No. Me and my ex broke up for completely different reasons.

Story, OP? Something must have brought this on.

I don't necessarily want to see cheaters put up against a wall and shot, though I would like to see them publicly shamed.

Was just thinking about my dad really. Cheating bastard.

OH shit. Tell us the story.

i agree with op

Closest I ever came to cheating was with 2 freshly legal sluts at a party who kept rubbing up on me and asking if I'd join them in the bedroom. When they finally left me alone I went home for a shower because my entire shirt was soaked with sweat. A man can only take so much temptation. But I'm sure I avoided an std.

Kek
Nobody cheats here

Not really any story to tell.

Dad cheated on my mum so many times before and after I was born I have lost count.

My mum even still fucked my dad while he had other GFs, even though they've been apart for 6 years.

My parents are scumbags essentially.

I agree. Worst thing ive ever done to someone that loved me.

Why didn't you tell them. 'Fuck off, I have a GF'

I like it.

Get against the wall you scumbag.

Anyone who likes Anime also deserves death.

Heh.

Sorry to hear that.

On the other hand, you don't have to be like them. Good luck on being the best you possible.

Dont you have sharia law already?

Aww was the britcuck cucked as per usual? Don't worry you have your permanently deferred brexit and NHS to comfort you.

>Female detected

Thanks and I won't.

I'm not going to raise my kid in a single parent household whose mum lives off big daddy government.

The death of the Nuclear Family Unit has done the western world more harm than anything else.

> female

Lol wut. I'm a man. No women are on the internet.

If I can fuck your woman, I deserve to. It's your own damn fault for being shit, or having the poor taste of dating someone that will so easily stab you in the back.

Urrr no read the thread you braindead fuckface.

Also Brexit is a good thing and at least I can afford to get ill because of the NHS. Unlike you.

Men can't "cheat." It's been that way for ages. The Romans, Greeks, Indo-Aryans etc. allowed men to be polygamous. Only women must stay loyal. Find a flaw with this system.

>pro tip

>you LITERALLY can't

No but Germany do.

>The death of the Nuclear Family Unit has done the western world more harm than anything else.
It's so strange how this is considered to be a radical or sexist statement. It's fucking true. I'm more and more convinced that it's all women's fault. I've got no problem with women going to work. But, they never figured out how to balance work and family and as a result they don't do either very well. There is hope though. I'm at an age when a lot of women are starting to get married and having kids on purpose for a change. A surprising number of them want to be full time moms.

I, too, find this to be satisfactory.

That's a double standard that must be not allowed. If you cheat on your partner, you are scum. End of story.

>double standard
>he thinks women and men should be held to the same standard

Give up modern man, your absurd and unnatural system is failing all around you. It's time to return to the old ways.

Polygamy is for a society that has wars and so women are kidnapped and men are killed. We'd have so many Elliot Rodgers under your system it would be a supreme gentlemen uprising.

Now isn't the time for polygamy, ya sick bastard.

Pushover pussy

Thank god someone else agrees with me.

You can pretty much blame feminism for this. Feminists consistently told women to go into wage slavery because they could be 'the bread winners'. When in reality they aren't as effective as men and do jobs and degrees which are, on the whole, useless. Why do you think a 'Wage Gap' exists? Women work less than men, less hours, less dangerous jobs, less well paid jobs, do more part time work and don't negotiate or have the same mindset as most men do in order to survive in the workforce.

If we do not destroy modern feminism and rediscover the importance of marrige, monogamany and proper dating we are doomed.

So I'll do my part in saving us. But will everyone else?

I think not.

They should. And fuck you for being degenerate and not treating your partner with the respect that they deserve.

I guess I triggered someone again when
I said I fuck my wife's friends.

Get gud

you would shoot a person that cheats on you?
have some loyalty you cunt

feepbeep

I'd like to find a woman who has earned her education and begin a thriving career, then take a few years off to be a mom exclusively, and then go back to work resuming her brilliant career. I get how women want to be happy. I get how women can find fulfillment professionally the same way as men. I also get that men should be sharing the domestic duties including family responsibility.

I don't have a link for this, but I've seen a study showing that for the first 10 years of life kids need mom almost exclusively. After age 10 is when dad's influence becomes much more important. So yeah. She can take off work for a few years and then resume her career. After that mom and dad can share work and family responsibilities together. This is my fantasy.

Found the giant whore,
To be fair you can love more than
One person

Get against the wall.

Not an argument, the fact that this
thread exists shows mods are cucks

> shooting somone who has cheated on you goes against loyalty

Explain to me your idiotic thinking

Also

> obviously OP doesn't want to do that

Is a joke. Calm down. Still think you're scum though. How could you do that?

I broke up with my girlfriend of almost 2 years 2 weeks, Sup Forums. She cheated on me. I had the ring ready for our anniversary.

It hurts, it hurts so fucking much.

Jesus man. Tell us the story.

I have an adrenaline addiction, screwing a girl that isn't my wife gets me off like 10x more; additionally I scientifically have a libido through the roof and I'm super potent (unrelated, got my wife pregnant 2 times, each on a different birth control)

There isn't much to say. She got bored of mr

I completely fell for her during university, I started working out because of her, lost my virginity to her, declared my love for her so many times and I truly thought I was gonna grow up old with her.

She just told me she got bored of me, she wanted to try something that gave her crazy feelings and things felt like routine with me, and then she was telling me she couldn't have sex with me for the last 2 months; I tried to be patient and understanding, but I should have known better, because so she was getting it on with an old rich man in his 40s (I'm 23).

Fuck that slut philipe, be a sick cunt mate, not a sad cunt. Learn from this and work on moving on.

We're all gonna make it

post pictures

Te cuckeo con un narco o que pedo?

Chale wey quemale la pepa a la puta.

I disagree op what if i cheat on a girl who was cheating on her boyfriend... true story this happened.