Lastman

Anyone else hyped as for this?

kickstarter.com/projects/42220914/lastman-la-serie-tv-animee

Every 25k€ "saves" another episode. Still 7 to save although.

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=fJ6CPq0H8IU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Gc4uLjGqpY
youtube.com/watch?v=RGvgicumlo8
youtu.be/0CtGzj7NmSA
youtube.com/watch?v=5zoGg1g2c5s
lastman.tv/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=pb2KQ57383Y
vimeo.com/30798517
youtube.com/watch?v=HuR99lWy6Sk
amazon.com/Stranger-Last-Man-Bastien-Vivès/dp/1626720460
youtube.com/watch?v=egcXvqiho4w
youtube.com/watch?v=t5C8jv_xE0s
kickstarter.com/projects/42220914/lastman-la-serie-tv-animee
twitter.com/LastmanTV
lastman.tv/en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums does not support LASTMAN since there's nothing to robots to hate or discuss, animation is great, it's a shame we only will see 4-5 episodes.

Shame on all of us who aren't supporting Adult (no comedy) Animation.

Shame!

>we only will see 4-5 episodes

Nah you will definitely get 26 but the last 12 are compromised in terms of animation quality due to the lack of budget.

The kickstarter money will be spread across those episodes if they don't reach 325k€.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Gc4uLjGqpY

I put my 55 euros, and i have every issue of the comic.

PLLLSSSSS gawd let this happen.

No

BUMP

I hope they don't do that. It would be better if they make short cuts in the story. We don't need a Evangelion clip show ending.

LASTMAN TV SERIES - Episode 1 (intro)

youtube.com/watch?v=RGvgicumlo8

>last episode
>literally drawn over napkins
I would watch nigga, imagine all the team making the sound effects on a crowded cafe.

In fact it's more complicated than that. All the music, background, voicing, etc. is done. The only problem is the animation. I guess they may keep the animatics here and there (which is not that bad).

>yfw you wished you were a millionaire to just shit money all over this people

Godammit.

LASTMAN TV SERIES - International Trailer

youtu.be/0CtGzj7NmSA

Definitely the best.

LASTMAN TV Series - Original Soundtrack Preview

youtube.com/watch?v=5zoGg1g2c5s

Something else, if you can't participate by the time the kickstarters end, the paypal button will still be up for some more days-weeks on the official site lastman.tv/en/

Sweet that's were i put my money, got no credit card.
I would donate every time if i could make paypal money more often

youtube.com/watch?v=pb2KQ57383Y

Ha what a cuck. Why does she such a loser bf?

BUMP

you never saw a couple and wondered how he-she ended up with him-her?

I was interested then we had several threads in a row of the OP saying not to bother we won't see animated tits and kept my money.

The guy who told you not to bother definitely is wrong.

I wish Sup Forums would hate the concept, the director or something about this show so Sup Forums would be talking about it all the time

So, where can I watch this?
Do I have to pay?

Series will be delivered to producer in October. English subtitles planned but it is not known when nor how it'll be available to the english audience.

But it'll definitely be screened on TV weekly in French speaking countries and Japan starting october.

Ah, nice

Are you an insider or just french?

french.

Thought I'd share this too; here's some short made by the series director.
vimeo.com/30798517

>french weeb shit
>french shit in general

Not even once.

low quality b8 mate.

Gave money to this, but I'd really like to know if there's gonna be any nudity.

Pretty good,
Slice of life with teens on the pool.
Suddenly body horror
Suddenly cosmic horror.

Here's another short he made.
youtube.com/watch?v=HuR99lWy6Sk

I wasn't expecting this.

I'm heading to bed, hoping to see this thread still alive tomorrow. Lastman definitely it!

anyone know where i can download the comics?

amazon.com/Stranger-Last-Man-Bastien-Vivès/dp/1626720460

Although the animation is set 10 years before the actual story in the books.

It's one atatatatatat from being a french hokuto no ken.

>Haut Couteau de cuisine.

And this...
youtube.com/watch?v=egcXvqiho4w

Some designs…

backgrounds…

Only halfway (12k€) to save yet another episode. Maybe by the end there will be 7 or 8 saved, hopefully.

Should I wait for the cartoon and then read the books, or books first? I was wondering why the amazon discription make it sound like a fantasy series while the cartoon and game look more lIke a superhero tale.

The book start in a fantasy setting but there's something else...
If you can read the books, so far its interesting.
don't wanna spoil.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5C8jv_xE0s

13 hours left as of now.

Ok, this preview sold me on it. I'm hyped.

>kickstarter.com/projects/42220914/lastman-la-serie-tv-animee
You sold me OP. Donated my share.

10 hours left! Just 10k€ to ep.6

>six hours to go

There's some concept art of some strippers I guess on the tumblr with see through tops.

storytime when?

who knows?

i don´t think last man was ever translated

the comic book is currently being translated and released in english and japanese?

Only 5 hours to go, 4500€ to ep 6 (ep20 in fact) stretch goal.

Less than 3800€ to go and 4 hours!

There is a great chance that there will be nudity implied by the director's past work and many of character art.

Reminder: kickstarter ends at 6pm (CEST)
Still about 2100€ to go to save yet another episode!

Tomie Katana is the ultimate waifu.

Really? This is my first time ever seeing a thread for it, despite how it seems like it'd be something plenty f people on Sup Forums would watch or talk about.

There were a few threads the past days but they didn't get their chance. It seems Sup Forums does not really care.

I haven't found any scans, so I'll grab it it when I can spare some cash.

Also I swear some of the actors and actresses from Wakfu are in this. Girl with the crazy boyfriend sounds like Eva Lastman snd the announcers are familar too.

175k €

3 hours left

One more saved! Hey maybe it is possible to save yet another, exactly 3 hours to go.

Oh wow, I hadn't even realized it was ending soon.

i really doubt it, but 6 episodes sounds good to me buuuut instead of 6 good episodes we are gonna get 12 "ok" episodes in terms of animation

At least reach 187.5k€ then. Half of 325k€ + the base 25k€ needed (included in the first 75k€ goal for 2eps)

I hope they will give us the PayPal numbers.

i also really hope paypal numbers help to fund another episode, less than 2 hours left now

Meh. Would be better if they make 6 good and try to get some TV/stream money for more.

>The money we collect from pledges will help us finish animating our last 12 episodes. We need 25,000€ for each episode. So ideally, we would need a total of 325,000€ (which includes creating English subtitles for the series and producing pledge rewards). But if we don’t reach this goal, we’ll distribute the amount raised across the last episodes.

Already decided by creators

They could not find another distributor to give them funds. In fact they already found a bunch but not enough to cover what the other company had promised

If I read them correctly, the former distributor was a British one.

less than 59 min, 180K.

It's over Sup Forumsmrades

183.345 €

See ya in october 2016

No because I don't do Filmation-Tier garbage.

You people should know better.

I was going to post this.

Paypal will still be available on the official site for a week! (According to an official tweet)
They also said they are still looking for investors in the meantime to get some more funds. They are damn motivated, I'm certain it will be amazing, whatever how much more they get by October.

>Not liking he-man or superfriends

Super Friends was from Hanna Barbera not Filmation.

>VOD of episode 1 & 2

Why not all of them?

They do not own the rights to the series, they are just making it for a production committee. That is why they cannot offer the episodes to the bakers.

As to the committee itself, there is unfortunately a tons of problem with them such as one french channel changing their target audience (aka cutting funds), one american investor leaving without reason, etc. That's why they had to get the funds by themself, pretty much.

Although you will have access to all episodes in animatics. And has been implied many times the episodes will be made available in english one time or another.

as they said, Lastman is a unique project in France. Someone never tried to make an adult anime there so they had to go with the investors they could find.

But hey, they are really passionate about this project so I'm certain they'll manage with what they got.

I hope they get to offer them via the net, would buy them eps if they're not restricted with stuff like itunes.

Till October, don't forget to check the LastmanTV twitter account for news about the project and a ton of production-related content (animatics, designs, backgrounds, OST, etc.)
twitter.com/LastmanTV

And the paypal donations are still up on the website for a week (same pledges as the kickstarter). lastman.tv/en

Thank you