deletedwikipedia.gawker-labs.com/wiki/Taured_mystery
youtube.com/watch?v=xU5tQIDMAEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oy vey or oy gevalt?

higher. more elder. you've never heard our name. it is anywhere on the internet

>Checks flag
>Unknown
huh?

What is the end game of the learned elders of Zion? Is it just to get revenge on the other peoples of the world because you feel you've been oppressed historically, or because you actually believe god is real and you are his chosen people, or simply about like everything else, power?

Why couldn't you coexist with White West & Europe that we are friendly with your people and the oppression is in the past? Why do you continue the battle when no one is even fighting against you?

Endgame was accomplished long ago. centuries ago. have you ever heard the expression "all the world is a stage"? because it is

What flag is that?
Are the protocols real or are they a hoax?
Why not ally yourself with western world? Wouldn't you be more powerful that way?

When is the big happening?

What was the endgame?

I know it is presently, but there's still stuff ongoing. For example the pushing of the lgbt agenda on the West, forced multiculturalism since the mid 20th century, and an agenda to strip weapons from American citizens for example. There must be some end game, some goal behind these objectives which seem to be manifesting.

Are the Rothschild family at the top of the food chain?

Hes from Tared
deletedwikipedia.gawker-labs.com/wiki/Taured_mystery

I don't care about that shit. How are you able to transfer between tangent realities? Is the multiverse real? What are he rules for being an Esper?

the world is already allied worldwide. the manufactured conflict is to reduce population soon

Perform that project cell phone seen through the hills you guys sure it's f*****took this bait.

How do we get in on this? To ride the wave and find prosperity instead of being crushed?

Stop being a faggot and share the proxy.

Rothchilds are a public family to take prying eyes off of the larger network of families.

How soon?

that power is above me but i've seen it before. they choose you not the other way around

you're in on it already. just don't try to be anything greater than you think

What's the truth, OP? Wuz we kangs n sheit er nah?

When will america finnaly fall. Will I be freed from this pain.

Being gay goes against them more than you were brainwashed to think

How many people know about the tear?

Are these entities or physical beings?

Do we have any chance of surviving?

you know about it. thats common knowledge

It does, but it's not being pushed on their people as much as it is the rest of us.

Tell us something you shouldn't tell us or GTFO

Can I come to Taured? What language do they speak there and whats the demographic?

we are 3rd dimension but those above me are 4th,5th. indescribable

I don't know whom was the first gay person but I know adam and eve's problems

What do they look like? The dimensions.

Anything new?

What the hell do they want from me?

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=xU5tQIDMAEw

Do you have rh negative blood? Are you Christian?

let go of ego. dont be afraid of dying. only us learned elders can be born again. you will see forever darkness

Hey buddy I think you go the wrong board. The roleplayers are over at .

That sounds pretty shit

why? im not misaligned with my group im with them completely

did you publish your protocols because you couldnt resist the prospect of shekles?

Ha! Jokes on you, I left all will to live years ago :^)
I am beyond this world

Fake and gay. Show me the dimension now, provide pictures, and prove your affiliation with them.

>that ID
>BuYA0HLt
>Buy A Whole Lot

Man, what's with you and shekels?

German, catholic, rh neg I believe.

>mfw Taured wasn't a hoax

Tell us more about Taured please.

Tell us about your group. Was getting caught a part of your plan?

There's your problem. Leave that Church. Pray hard. Listen to good hymns like Joyful Joyful. Repent. And if they disturb you again proclaim His Holy Name. Christ might have been rh neg

Hey learned Elder.

Do your kind practice semen retention or celibacy at all or do you just do whatever sex-wise?

Remember the word "kind" there

1 post by this id
>1 post by this id
1 post by this id
>1 post by this id
1 post by this id
>1 post by this id
1 post by this id
>1 post by this id
1 post by this id
>1 post by this id
1 post by this id
>1 post by this id

sinking soon. buy a boat maybe?

What's the 14th Galeshnah?

your pic is retarded, couldnt you have picked something less supremely faggy and retarded? underage and b& imo

Catholics in my family aren't exactly religious, I need to know who I'm dealing with before I commit to some ideology. By the way, I'm not exactly sold on what theology your selling here anyway.

op if you really are so mighty and powerful dox me .

Did Griffith do anything wrong?

Are you human?

Trump will lose to feed off the negative energy

And why letting a walking corpse win?

Anyway why is a elder of zion in fucking Andorra of all places?

Your probably a stupid Spaniard.

Any info on the next big happening?

5th dimensional beings make no sense. What possible interest could they have in amy of the goings-on here? If they can't manifest themselves here they, for all intents and purposes, don't exist

low test roleplaying

gtfo

Lol and i tried to help you why? Suit yourself. You like them bothering you
Good post

You're in Australia

So is the next big US war going to start just before or just after the election?

How did you create the Son.
Why did you create the Son.

OH FUCK WTF

Any*

I almost believed this, then I remember you claim to be a multi-dimensional being posting on a Cantonese dryer machine review board filled with Nazis.

>tfw I will never be in Andorra

Do something spooky. :)

nice quads

How does one get a nice Proxy like that?

>is supposedly in charge of the world
>can't spell

Nice job ruining the troll.

He's been posting all throughout the thread, he's the guy with the unknown flag. Don't ask me why he has a different ID every time, I can only assume either the ID generation algorithm doesn't work with whatever his IP address is reading as (for example there's no IP address being given to the server so there would be no fixed ID, or perhaps it's in some characters that just don't work with the ID generation) or his IP is changing.

I second this, OP. Do something spooky or you're just another shitposting faggot

When will we switch timelines?

30$ subscription to a vpn.

you sound like a fucko. my dumb ass and some other fags are gonna kill you with rapiers when you try shit

Damn, any poorfag alternatives?

Is there any way to switch dimensions?

It must be some damned fancy vpn for him to pull this unknown flag shit.

or maybe he has access to 4chans servers.

I'd imagine any good hacker would try to backdoor Sup Forums so they can identify all the more interesting characters that show up on this site.

Do you like Beefaroni?

I love your fantasies.Some are clearly visible.Most are never heard of.

Who is Luna?

The Vatican is top of the chain isn't it?

>All roads lead to Rome......

Or the lizard people. Same diff I suppose.

>another great flood

At what rate should humans reproduce?

tell me what's to happen in Greece or i'm afraid i'll have to call you a nigger faggot

Am I on the right track?

Pay debnts

Hillary. Potus?

besides that my broke ass limp dick gook

Deus vult?

Tell me about God

Do you eat or like chicken strips?