So The Loud House has a real gay couple

So The Loud House has a real gay couple

Isn't this a kids show?

Just give up, they've already won.

Yes it is, what's your point?

user, it's the 10's. Can't afford to be afraid of our own people anymore, man.

>Clarence, Gravity Falls, and the motherlode of all Steven Universe
>Omg! This obscure cartoon has gays!

Have you been living under a rock?

You sayin kids can't be fags?

What the hell are you talking about? Gays in cartoons have existed since the golden age

You have to indoctrinate kids early if you want a tolerant society.

Was coming in here to say something like this.

So the white managed to get the black's butthole pregnant and out came that fucking Melvin? Do men need to get c sections or can the butthole expand like the vagina?

>this obscure cartoon
Hasn't Loud House been beating Spongebob and FoP numbers?

A lot of kids shows have same-sex couples. Most of the time they're not the main characters though, so I guess you just didn't notice them. Someone mentioned Clarence, Jeff's parents are lesbians and they had one big appearance in one episode.

Yeah but they're played for laughs.

>TLH Thread

I'M TELLING THE MODS

TLH thread?

Pretty much a summary of cultural progressive change.

fag

I'm sure they only did it so they wouldn't get slammed by the faggot LGBT community or the faggots that support them. because you know, representation in kids cartoons is soooooo fucking important to the faggot community as a whole.

I don't understand why 2% of the population needs constant representation in everything. Real, genuine gays never gave a shit before, why now with all these fake faggots popping up is it so important

Modern western governments are trying to brainwash kids. So yeah, there is propaganda in children's show now.

The most heavy handed and un-subtle attempt in recent memory is the awful 2016 PPG reboot, where multiple male characters are constantly dressing as girls or expressing interest in becoming a woman. There was also the facebook post by the writer/s specifically stating an episode was about transgender issues.

Because internet

Actually, it wasn't a facebook post, it was a web news article.

>Mom come quick I posted it again!

Oh boi what are we going to do now?

Nice try, but you're not fooling anyone.

DUDE

FAGS

LMAO!

In loony toons it was part of the skit, a gag. Now it's supposed to be making a statement and to try and teach or convince children of adult topics that really shouldn't be touched on in their cartoons.

Don't be stupid user

>its brainwashing and propoganda when it goes against my beliefs but its based if I support it

What do you mean?

Two people loving each other is adult now?

I don't watch modern cartoons so I have no idea what your're talking about

Gay people are not inherently adult, don't be retarded.

>teach and convince

Those dirty liberals, creating this brand new theme in kids' stories of accepting different people for who they are! This is clearly a brand-new idea that has never been expressed in kid pop culture before now.

A normal couple in a kids show is fine. But a gay couple in a kids show is wrong apparently

Was anybody upset when pic related happened?

These posters were too young when that happened

>apparently

Back to tumblr with you

It made me want to be a girl so the brainwashing works.

It is undeniable that the forces that be are pushing for all sorts of deviant and harmful crap in cartoons. However, what we have here is Savino's smug grin. The way I see it the contrast between Lincoln and Clyde, the Louds and the gays is very noticeable and Savino put his faith in kids to draw their own conclusions, meaning that the show has a really traditional mindset underneath the hood. He probably anticipated that he'd be forced to include fags and such, so he narrowed it all down into a single and very noticeable point. By doing this he avoided the (fake) outrage of the leftists and managed to showcase his ideals and creations as he intended. The gentle act of subversion is not lost on the man.

On that note I'm absolutely certain that after the success of ATLA a whole lot of worthless shit-people went out to pozz Korra and use it as a propaganda piece.

That was the whole plot of the episode. It served a purpose.

>this is the yo yogi of the 2010s

holy shit why didn't I see it sooner

You just made me like the show a lot more
Blesshu, Kaz

>this thread

So you guys are saying that gays aren't allowed to be in cartoons?

more of anything gay in cartoons is forced sjw liberal feminist tumbrina propaganda

So how are the million moms reacting to interracial dating

he wanted a loud house thread

I'm glad MLP is still a safe good show for kids

STOP HAVING DIFFERING OPINIONS, ONLY TUMBLR COULD DISAGREE WITH ME!

>Kaziklu

>waaaaah waaaaah we need LGBT in EVERYTHING OR ELSE YOU'RE HOMOPHOBIC WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Sounds a lot like tumblr to me.

It's probably one of the reasons why I like crossdressing.

It shows that gays are a thing now, yes. It also shows that their children need constant therapy and counseling to remain normal humans. What's your point?

Kids shows show married couples all th time, what's the issue here?

Wait, there's gays in Gravity Falls?

Yeah the sheriff and the deputy

I dont know how you got that from the word apparently.

Is that confirmed?

>>The most heavy handed and un-subtle attempt in recent memory is the awful 2016 PPG reboot, where multiple male characters are constantly dressing as girls or expressing interest in becoming a woman.

Didn't something like that happen at least once in Classic PPG?

There was an episode where a group of thugs discussed disguising themselves as the girls. As two of them talked about using their plan in order to steal money and beat people up without repercussion, one of them could only think about how nice it would be to dress up all pretty.

I thought he actually turned into a girl in that episode, not crossdressed.

>interracial

But they're both white. :^)

Who won?

Gays exist in real life too.

What religion are the Louds? Mormon?

>It is undeniable that the forces that be are pushing for all sorts of deviant and harmful crap in cartoons.
>Gay dads are deviant and harmful.
>Conpletely forgetting Savino did a comic about a boy wanting to fuck his mom.

How?

well nobody has the heart to deny it

It was made for laughs. You know, the whole ridiculousness of buff dudes pretending to be little girls and actually getting away with it. And then they got the shit beat out of them.This episode wouldn't fly today.

Yes, in Weirdmaggedeon 3

There are a ton of episodes of cross dressing being played for laughs today.

You once posted that you want to drink a twelve year old girl's piss, regardless if your point is accurate you have no right to talk about deviant behavior.

This is bait so effortless I'm not even gonna post a reaction image to describe how effortless it is.

WE'RE ALL GONNA BITE IT ANYWAY THOUGH

It made me want to transform the mind and bodies of other guys into feminine waifus to pleasure me sexually.

Pic related.

>The way I see it the contrast between Lincoln and Clyde, the Louds and the gays is very noticeable

Sure. Both are dysfunctional in different ways, where the gay characters have some traditionally gay theatricality to their goofiness.
Neither is presented as someone to look up to and imitate.
People are attracted to whoever, and otherwise function as various degrees of loser.

Frankly, best way to establish equality... show every option but idolize none.

They're in 2 episodes. One of those episode only features them for a few seconds.