Sup Forums mods Correcting The Record

Thread about our society in relation to the prescribing of antidepressants and the fact that the human condition in it's default state in the 21st century is supposed to be happy-go-lucky.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85681655/

>Deleted, banned for 3 days for Global 1

Thread about fucking CLOTHES
(Cross-thread)

>Bump limit.

What the is wrong with this place? Do you faggot mods and janitors have any idea what political discussion entails or are you just a bunch of Muslim goatfuckers trying to stifle any kind of discussion you don't like?

Go ahead and ban me again you unbelievable cockgargling autists but I'm not the only one who sees these obvious shill threads up for hours on end while actual political discussion is thrown out the window. Fuck this place, gone after you inevitably delete this thread and ban me again. Or will it stay up as proof positive of your inepttitude? Let's see.

Kill yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent
www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15589113
youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what's an insult in your language
>what's wrong with X food

There's so many INT threads being posted here

Most by Australians

This entire website has been infiltrated on both the poster and administration fronts.

Can't do anything on here anymore without be slid into oblivion or grtting slapped with a ban. Just got off a 3 day ban for statting a fucking thread about the Creationist debate.

It's Canadians AND Aussies.

Well what do you FUCKING KNOW.

How long do Janitor and Moderator breaks usually last?

Bump

whats funny is that, when Sup Forums found out they were being paid off (mods) the shilling slowed down about 2.5 fold

now were back into the same stages

WATCH OUT FOR INT TIER THREADS

ayy thanks bud

Do any of you mods have any kind of integrity? Why do you have to eat so many cans of ravioli?

Does CTR money spend better?

read that all in Ricky's voice

Seriously boys, what's to be done about this shit?

Do any mods want to chime in on what kind of circle jerk you fags are running before you ban me?

fuckin rights bud. This board needs stricter rules for starting a thread. All these low effort, barely Sup Forums topic and obvious bait threads clog up the board. It's so much harder to find good threads since the election season picked up. Hopefully the board will lose a lot of population after November.

Maybe make a thread in /qa/ and get gookmoot's attention.

dude, nothing is going to happen
literally, just ignore threads. im getting the feeling they have groups or bots replying to threads. i cant tell you how many threads have "one post by this ID" and two hundred, three hundred replies. its fucking retarded

Pretty easy to ignore any goddamn thead when you're banned.

ive been banned for reporting people. so it doesn't matter anymore

was worth getting banned for (3days) posting Sup Forums tier b8 though

I put all the major leaks, including all of these Soros leaks, all of the Clinton emails, the DCCC files, and anything Guccifer 2.0 has put out there all in a torrent if anyone wants it. Let me know if I'm missing anything.

a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent

www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15589113

I've gotten used to scrolling to the second half of the catalogue to find the actually decent threads on this board now. Can't wait for the election to end.

I feel like hardcore shitposting in off-topic threads until they have reached their post limit is sufficient.

RICKY GET THE FUCKEN PISSJUGS

That works till again, ya get banned.

I got warned for reporting a flamebait post

Sup Forums is dead

You do realize the ban here is a joke...right? It's by IP I believe.

Either way. I'm on mobile and many times I am "banned" for something I clearly didn't do (dubs threads on boards I don't visit, etc.). I just close browser, airplane mode for 5 seconds, and come back.

Ban gone.

You have to know this.

>wanting to post on a phone

How about fuck that?

Then reset your router.

This has to be bait. No one actually serves out their ban here.

Hard resetting your router doesn't always change your IP, that's totally dependent on your ISP.

damn, maybe mods are just legitimate fags?

Yeah this shit is ridiculous. I don't understand what the fuck is happening.

Top fucking KEK

Mods just deleted then undeleted this fucking thread

This. I get banned all the time for shit I didn't post from other user ids. I just switch to chrome or internet explorer, works everytime.

Why are we crying again

Just got deleted again, kek. Now they're just fucking with user.

Because Sup Forums is gay as fuck nigguh

Is Kek a distraction?

Basically Sup Forums's baneposting

Post this image next time, OP, if you and this thread is still here by the time you see it

> board infiltration
you don't even need to be a mod to get a thread deleted, you just have to get a botnet to hit report on the thread enough times to hit the automated limit, and poof.
gone.

Then imma stay

Move to full already

It still has to go through a moderator to slap whatever rule you "violated"

Smdh nigga same nigga

Ironically, this thread isn't a political discussion, but rather another off topic thread like the other you linked. That's why it isn't being deleted. It's exactly what the mods/janitors want.

>Sup Forums is a psy-op

>Ironically, this thread isn't a political discussion, but rather another off topic thread like the other you linked. That's why it isn't being deleted.

>Or will it stay up as proof positive of your inepttitude? Let's see.

I want off the ride now.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
you have to give monkey mind a job

That was nice.

I understand why you made this thread. You are pissed and want to vent about it, so you make a 'i hate the mods' thread.

You could replace mods with niggers/feminists/jews/ect and you would have 'bait' threads. In truth, your anger caused you to not think about that fact.

In the end, political discussion is kill, so mission accomplished. We don't want Sup Forums racist, mysogynist, xenophobic opinions being rationally discussed do we? That would break the conditioning.

More pissed over the fact we're posting on a board infiltrated on two fronts while at the same time the majority of the board posts memes while not seeing the bigger picture.

The past few weeks have been shit on here, and it's for a very particular reason.

A daily reminder
They always do it for free and they are faggots for it.

>the majority of the board posts memes while not seeing the bigger picture.
But Sup Forums is satire, remember?
Why so serious, canada?

We all know Sup Forums sucks now

People like you deserve pain

For pointing out what you missed?
How are going to learn from your mistakes if you don't know you made one?

Complete and utter nonsense.

Agreed