Robots

What did Sup Forums think of this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hM6ItEXb_Us
youtube.com/watch?v=80AQW6zqP9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You got to see robin williams fall apart in it

Sequel when?

Honestly, I think it's underrated. It's got a good cast, funny characters and good action.

It does, however, also have an odd shift in tone after the whole party scene.

Rodney x Cappy is my OTP.

HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME

As soon as Robin Williams feels like he's up to it.

Ace film. The game was fun too

I chuckled and then felt bad.

i was expecting yellow bot to win
but no

it was a fun movie

Rodney was voiced by Ewan McGregor?
Holy shit I never knew that. Genuinely never made the connection.

What? No fucking way. I never noticed.

I want to fuck the robot

It teached me how to make fart noises with my armpits.
7/10

Nice visuals, decent cast, but pretty unmemorable. About the only parts I can remember are the piss and fart jokes, which is a bit weird for a movie full of characters incapable of pissing or farting.

Also Jim Broadbent voiced the evil woman robot, that's pretty cool.

Didn't this not get released in Australia? Or heavily edited. Because one of the characters was called Aunt Fanny, and Fanny is slang in Australia, to the character's name was basically "Aunt Cunt" to them.

I liked more the designs than the movie, but the plot is not half bad

youtu.be/hM6ItEXb_Us

God damn it, user.

>About the only parts I can remember are the piss and fart jokes, which is a bit weird for a movie full of characters incapable of pissing or farting.

Me too, although I can remember the baby jokes. That was the only clever humor in the whole movie, the rest was cheap jokes and toilet humor.

The villain was pretty hot, and anything that has sleek robots is good in my book.

Felt like they had a heart, and forgot about it. Somebody up top came in and said "We got Robin Williams for this role! We're gonna go Zany!!" And they did, and it fell apart.
That fucking little robot Rodney makes? Wonderbot 5000 or whatever? They shoved that shit in there so hard that you could tell some executive thought this character would be big, and made him the films Poochie.

I watched it recently and it's pretty good, the visuals hold up amazingly well

Also Amanda Bynes, back when she was still kind of sorta relevant.

>the visuals hold up amazingly well
Agreed, just watched some scenes on youtube and it looks amazing for a 2005(?) film

gay

Decent, but a bit unusual.

I loved the world they created, shame a sequel is pretty much impossible.

>blue main character
>lives in small town
>has dreams that take him to big city
>gets there through crazy vehicle
>meets red partner and don't see eye to eye at first
>uses their ambition to stop an evil plot

Why is zootopia so shit?

First movie I ever watched.

It was okay, nothing to write home about. Still, I liked it. Been meaning to see it again

>first movie I ever watched
How old are you, user?

I should clarify that it was the first one I saw in a theater. It was a special showing for kids.

Chicken Little, on the other hand...

Oh god I still have that on PS2.

A Movie Tie in Game that's just as underrated as the movie it's based on.

It is good.

because it had to be rewritten to be understood by kids

and what did you think of the GBA version?

Never played it.

I remember direct tv had a channel dedicated to drew carey trying to sell that movie, you could've just watched it and got the whole movie in rearranged snippets

I like previous story too, movie would be deep, provoking and dark
Instead we got yet another generic "duo misunderstanding the movie " Pixar is known for

I really like the visuals of it but not really anything else.

Only part i can auctualy remember is the dominos and getting shot out of some transport system.
Might be time for a rewatch.

youtube.com/watch?v=80AQW6zqP9E
Rattle big black bones in the Danger zone
There's a rumblin' groan down below
There's a big dark town, it's a place I've found
There's a world going on underground

Ehh.
Not good, not bad. It was just... ehh.

While I've never played the GBA version of Robots, I know it was developed by Griptonite Games who mostly did movie and tv show game tie-ins. I really enjoyed their non-movie games like Assassin's Creed II: Discovery and Shinobi 3D. They did good action sidescrollers.

I still have this thing in my room.

The only thing I can remember about the game is that the guy they got to replace Ewan McGregor sounded nothing like Ewan McGregor.

Wow, still in the original packaging! I bet that's worth, oh, about $2.50.

unfortunately that's a stock image, my one is outside of the box. Goodbye, sweet $1.50

bump

The only line I can remember is a line toward the end. They were doing their legally required cgi dance number and one character says "This music is like a mixture of jazz and funk I like to call it junk "