Do vaccines cause autism??

Jill stein thinks maybe

Other urls found in this thread:

alternativementalhealth.com/toxic-metals-and-mental-health/
lewrockwell.com/podcast/youre-right-to-worry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Autism is caused by lack of human interaction during critical developmental periods.

Western degeneracy is making women into shitty mothers who don't talk to their babies or play with them, they just stick them in a crib for 12 hours a day.

Do neurotoxins harm to the brain?

Jill does believe that wifi causes cancer, so I wouldn't doubt it.

Is that Ray Allen?

No it's just people having kinds later.

>(((stein)))

Yes

>Jill stein thinks maybe
Jill Stein is a dumbass.
The left loves to bash the right for being anti-science and having their heads up their ass about creationism and global warming, and then they go and unironically believe that vaccines cause autism and GMOs are dangerous

of course dumbass.

> not seeing the movie Vaxxed in 2016

This is Anti Artificial Matrix speech but its not total bullshit .. Autism may be cause by heavy metal in the brain .. main cause probably car emissions ...alternativementalhealth.com/toxic-metals-and-mental-health/

From her website:

>Therefore, the Stein campaign calls for ending military and economic support for the Israeli government while it is committing war crimes and defying international law.

Is Jill the real red pill?

This.

This so fucking much but its not just shitty mothers it both parents having to work to survive.

Me and my wife both worked careers and had a daughter. We would work opposite shift and would trade her off. Well I had to sleep so would sometimes fall asleep watching her and would place her in the crib with some tv on (Had too or no sleep) and my wife would often times do the same.

Well when she was 2 1/2 she got diagnosed with autism and we decided one of us should quit their job to be with her full time because it was way to stressful passing her off and her condition.

I made less so I stayed home. Within a year of me actually talking and playing with her full time they turned her diagnoses over and she is completely fine now.

Had I kept working and didnt spend time developing her she probably wouldve been a social fuck tard.

Gmos are shit. You trust the food industry? the same one that developed American fast food?

guess im an autist then. but hey at least i cant get those sick diseases!

high prevalence among jews. gets lots of media attention, and federal dollars for parents of said defects. much like cancer has high prevalence among jews and gets a gorillion federal reserve notes in funding.

You tell me burgerbro.

fuck you for having dino riders toys and I don't

No, she supports a carbon tax. And her platform is pulled from the pages of Agenda 21. Her background is also in the globalist environmental agenda.

No

She has never said that you semen-swilling CTR nigger

yes. Vaccines do cause autism.

YOU GOT TO REMEMBER TO READ CAREFULLY. THE PRESERVATIVES CAUSE AUTISM NOT THE ACTUAL MEDICATION.

ITS SEMANTICS WITH THE PRESS.

Not all vaccines. Some kill essentials in the gut and reducing vitamin b12 absorption which leads to autism.

>Do vaccines cause autism??
It's possible since the substitutes for lead seem to be a real problem while just as much as the medicine with a big amount of lead in it.

>You’re Right to Worry
lewrockwell.com/podcast/youre-right-to-worry

>Is Jill the real red pill?
That's just silly. Why should the American people spend any dime of their taxes on Israel at all?

i dont think vaccines or gmos are dangerous but in their defense theyre against a topic that hasnt been studied for years

Hello CTR. You're shilling the wrong site. Reddit is where you want to be.

wtf I'm #MentallyJill now