Calling all mallgoths

I am not nice

Best Dick pairing to be honest famalam

>no race mixing
the way god intended

>not liking dark skin girls
shit taste

Jaspearl YES
Hero-villain dynamic, opposites complementing each other, both helping each other grow and advancing each others character arcs, size difference, it's awesome

user, what's wrong with you.

My fucking heart!

You.

I like it.

I just want to be able to go to our secret cave, away from the judgmental, prying eyes of the world, take out our tight costumes, and get my ass blasted by my sugardaddy.

my nigga

Batfleck and Martha Kent

...?
Morrigan?

>superman comes back from the dead and finds out batman has been banging his mom

How very Sup Forums

disgusting, bruce deserves someone better than that slut

someone like the joker

>not liking pseudo incest

>bruce
>deserving anything but the worst

joker is too good for him, but he's allowed to fuck harley while the joker watches

>infinite eyerolls

The patrician pairing.

What is this from?

B-But the have "Sup Forumsmics"

>the way god intended
if that was true then he wouldn't have made it possibly for other races to exist

camp weedonwantcha

>all this forbidden love

disgusting, senpai

thats not harem famalama

what are some couples that are both ugly nerds that nobody else likes except each other? Those are my favorite pairings.

You know the crust cousins and ryuko and satsuki are related.

This is Sup Forums, if anything it makes people ship them more.

How can this be when that stud jason funderburker is standing next to them?

indeed

>inb4 delusional helsa faggots

S-source?

this one makes me sad because it could actually happen considering their relationship but the writer of spidergwen doesnt want to show any relations
yet she is getting paired with miles

fuck bendis, fuck him with a chainsaw

>inacapable of posting their otp without shitting on other pairings
>unironically ships lesbian sibling incest in a disney princess movie while calling other ships delusional
elsannafags, truly the scum of the Frozen fandom

Not when it's gay, no.

Bendis a shit, Miles is paired with three different girls at this point, and all three of them deserve better than him.

>not liking homolust

What are you, straight!?

That's the best kind, because that way you can't get pseudo-incest babies.

idlecum.tumblr.com/tagged/pearlygates2k16

>>inacapable of posting their otp without shitting on other pairings
helsafaggots do the exact same thing
and if you try to show them why hans wont get their so much wanted redemption they will enter autistic rage mode

Thanks compadre

Them together actually made the movie.

Neither ships are gonna be canon so I don't get why anyone bothers arguing desu

>Neither ships are gonna be canon so I don't get why anyone bothers arguing desu
Shippers gonna ship

>gwen
>gwen P
who else? kamala?

Yep, Kamala, I think they're still trying to push her and Miles as a couple, but I could be wrong.

Daily reminder that if you have to change the sexual orientation of a character, he can't be a OTP to begin with, because they are not compatible and you have to depend of your shitty imagination to change the characterizations.

At this point they aren't the characters that you liked, but a weird projection.

This gets posted a lot, but they are still the best marvel ship

Nigga why does it matter? It's not like any of these pairings will influence canon at all, just let people fap to lesbians in peace.

No. Azula deserves better.

Best pairing. I'm just stating facts.

OP your waifu was not slutty enough. So I made her better. I had other plans, but it would bring this thread in to the realms of rule 34, so consider yourself lucky.

Cut the shit Tumblr noses next time.

Helsa otp always and forever ;__;

To be honest, shippers are usually cancer anyway, no matter what. People who change the orientation of others are just specially annoying because they want to change canon to conform to it, or too deluded seeing every kind of relationship as some indication of shipping.

Daily reminder that general Zod / Starfire is canon in one universe.

God Damit greg, can't you keep you dick out of anything

To be fair the tumblr noses were in the original show's design, but not quite as bright fucking red.

Pls delet

The lust for murder is just too strong.

Peter Parker and Jessica Drew
Peter is the anonymous sperm donor.
In a couple of years the baby will start to shoot webs. Mark my words.

Good answer.

Sucks that Misty is a slut and Danny is such a pure, angel waiting for her to come back during their current breakup.

Every thread until you like it.

>helsafaggots do the exact same thing
Nah, I've never seen that. Granted I'm a Helsafag myself but helsa gets posted in these OTP threads quite often, almost every thread, and I've never seen us shit on any other ship, just whimpering about our own.

>and if you try to show them why they're wrong
Just ship and let ship dude, there's no need to get into people's faces insisting the thing they like is unlikely in your opinion and therefore they should stop liking it. I'm sure you'd hate it if people'd do that to you, right?

People ship all sorts of stuff, just focus on enjoying your own ship, trying to argue your notps away is pointless screaming into the wind. Shippers gonna ship, no need to get buttblasted and rude over it
t:

I hope they get together in the Netflix series so marvel will be forced to put them back together in the comics, you know how much they love syncing with the MCU.

no gem can resist

Some of this shit is...weird. I'm repulsed and aroused at the same time.

apparently so

Let me calm your collective tits with this.

this user gets it.

Ah I see. My apologies. Either way, what's wronged has been righted.

>inb4 delusional Jarleyfags, BatJokerfags or people with shit taste

Face it, user, they are perfect

How can you say that's your OTP when Greg looks he belongs in a hentai as the faceless old man with a dick.

Go to >>/trash/, frozenfags

>BatJokerfags
but our pairings work together, user. harlivy leaves joker to be with his one true love, batman. i don't mind your ship.