Which one and why?

Which one and why?

I like TWS and Civil War's, personally.

First Avenger

first avenger or civil war

Wasn't Civil War supposed to have the scales?

AoU, because it's a modern take on the classic design. CW's is almost the same thing except without the white parts on the arms.

I love the leather straps, gloves and belts.

>Wasn't Civil War supposed to have the scales?

It was a discarded script concept.

Praise be to the gods that they discarded the idea.

TWS>TFA>Civil War>AoU>Matt Salinger>Avengers

Drawn scales, not actual scales. And they got rid of it because it looked awful.

First Avenger and a toss up between Civil War and Age of Ultron. I prefer Civil War, but those useless pouches on his belt look like they could only hold credit cards, Age of Ultron looks like it could at least hold some stuff.

Winter Soldier's WW2 Suit.

I really liked the First Avenger suit, and adding the 3rd stripe down the middle sealed the deal for it being my favourite.

Something about his AoU and Civil War suits makes him look "puffy," like the suit is padded to make him look more muscular than he already is and someone overstuffed it. Is it just me, or does anyone else see that?

It's why TWS is the best. AOU and CW look baggy instead of form fitting

>heroic, determined
>please someone end my life for the love of god let me die
>suspicious
>what the fuck am I doing here?
>god damn it everyone

I feel like the Avenger's costume is the best from the neck down, and if the helmet was seperate from the rest of the suit, the costume would be perfect. If I had to pick from the suits that actually exist, the best overall costume is the First Avenger one.

>Is it just me, or does anyone else see that?

I see it. Though I don't think it makes him look puffy. I've always seen it as additional padding for protection. It's not full on, but it's a degree of body-armor. It's actually one of the reasons why his AoU and CW suits are my favorites.

Best suit, coming through.

Yeah, I feel the same. TWS is the best one when it comes to fitting Evans's body and not making him look too skinny (Avengers) or too baggy (AoU and CW). It just fits his form perfectly.

EEE ROCK!

EVANS SAID (DURING CIVIL WAR) WINTER SOLDIER ONE IS HIS BEST

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING M8?

I agree though, Evans has good taste.

>implying this isnt the best suit

all it needs is a better fitting cowl. but it shows off his bod, and it doesnt look terrible

underrated

TWS and CW are for sure the best.

Reb Brown>Avengers

>best suits
>best movies
Coincidence?

Pure Evans is the goat Cap suit

Aou has a nice balance with colors while also not being too cluttered

>best suits come from movies where the director gives a shit and isn't Joss Whedon
Yes, there is a coincidence

TFA, TWS and Civil War.

TFA fit the tone of the first film great and was a clever way to adapt the costume to screen.

TWS is just le badass meme but I love it. Never read any Agent Rogers books, just looks great in the movie.

AoU combines them both but I prefer the simplified version in CW. Love the blue arms and I'm looking forward to seeing where they go next for Infinity War.

>tfw you'll never have a groupie with the USO girls

Now that Cap abandoned the Cap identity, how will his costume look in Infinity War?

Something like the stealth TWS suit? V-neck Nomad costume? Will he just go naked the entire time?

Don't know.
All of them are good.

My personal favourite is TWS, but best design goes to CW followed by TFA.

Either First Avenger or Age of Ultron. They're not over-the-top retarded like the Avengers one, but they're also not super fucking serious like Winter Soldier or Civil War.

Probably something based on US Agent. It was originally cap's costume.

>US Agent in the MCU never
Why even live?

Maybe he'll use this costume till he embraces the Cap identity again. From the CW concept art book.

Yeah, the extra padding makes it look hell of a lot better than his outfit in Avengers. That's his only outfit I absolutely hate.

>Punished Rogers: A Man Without A Country

>Winter Soldier ≥ First Avenger
>Civil War
>Age of Ultron
>'Vengers

Winter Soldier's darker coloration and stripes are cooler in my own subjective opinion it blends the right level of tacticool and traditional costume design. Similarly, the First Avenger 40's outfit combines the colorful comics outfit with some gritty wear and tear. The older WWII gear works very well with the brighter costume.

In contrast the Avengers outfit looks a little bit too constraining, even though it covers up his neck.I guess I just wasn't a fan of that shade of blue?

My nigga

>First Avenger

Aye, First Avenger.