You ever wondered what the PROS and CONS are to having Mavis as a wife?

You ever wondered what the PROS and CONS are to having Mavis as a wife?

Pro. She will remain 10 kinds of sexycute until you die.

Con. Fuck I dunno. She likes gingers and my black ass ain't ginger?

If Van Helsing, the Motion Picture, taught me anything, is that a vampire pregnancy is incredibly convoluted. So that's a con, I guess.

People will probably think im creepy dating a 20-something year old as an 80 year old but by then im 80, I dont give a fuck about what anyone else thinks

PROS: Crazy vampire sex (shapeshifting), immaculate features, CUTE.
>CONS: No day activities, you'll get older and she doesn't, have to spend an awful lot in the blood bank.

kek

idk. im pretty sure she would like you anyway

It never goes loose because it heals itself.

Pros: the SUCC of dick
Cons: the SUCC of blood

Under raging storm clouds, a lone figure stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. The vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stares down a sheer cliff at the village below. A cold, bitter wind spins dead leaves about him, billowing his cape in the darkness.

Lightning splits the clouds overhead, casting stark white light across him. Strahd turns to the sky, revealing the angular musches of his face and hands. He has a look of power-- and of madness. His one handsome face is contorted by a tradgedy darker than the night itself.

Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind's howling increases as Strahd turns his gaze back to the village. Far below, yet not beyond his ken, his daughter's husbando has just entered his domain. Strahd's face forms a twisted smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew you were coming, and he knows why you have come-- all according to his plan. He, the master of Ravenloft, will chaperone you.

Another flash of lightning rips through the darkness, its thunder echoing through the castle's towers. But Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind, or perhaps a lone wolf, fills the midnight air. The daughter of Ravenloft is having a guest for dinner. And you are invited.

Con: Adam Sandler becomes your father in law.

Sounds like a pro to me.

Con: She punctures your dick with her vampire teeth whenever you get a BJ.

Pro: Your inlaws are vampires, and you get to live with other monsters. Also, she never ages and is super sexy forever.

Cons: You die, leaving her and your strange vampire hybrid child fatherless. She becomes depressed when her husband is long gone, and she'll probably find another husband after about twenty years of mourning (which honestly is kinda a good thing. I don't want my Mavis loveless forever). You have to eat scream cakes all the time.

Have you played it yet
It's fucking amazing, isn't it? I can't wait to lure my players into the Amber Temple.

Pros: She's hot forever, you get to meet a bunch of cool monsters by proxy

Cons: After you die, she'll be free to fuck other men for all eternity and it won't even be a bitch move because you're fucking dead.

>your father-in-law is the world's most successful con artist

How is that a flaw?

Pro: She's Mavis

Con:She has shit taste in men, so you must be shit-tier

Couldn't she turn you, blah blah blah?

>Con:She has shit taste in men, so you must be shit-tier

Except I already knew that

> You ever wondered what the PROS and CONS are to having Mavis as a wife?

I don't have to wonder. /tg/ is a veritable database regarding monstergirl waifus.

Well despite the sex (sarcasm), can we talk about the improve on one's genepool?.

Your children literally become and inherit the vampire skills of mavis, not just talking about the speed and strengh but other things like flying or shapeshifting, imagine that?.

Shit makes me want to say, hey adam sandler, where do I sign?, damn sure I'd be mking her a lot of children.

She is fucking ugly.
What am I not seeing?

fellow fa/tg/uys

pros: qt waifu for laifu, who also looks 18 for life

con: can't go out during the day barring something trivial (like sunscreen in jitsuwa watashi wa)

I do not say bleh bleh bleh, bleh!

I dont think it works like that in the hotel transylvania mythos.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

djinn?

her mother was human. so she might be a daywalker or a half-breed

Even Drac didn't immediately burn up in the sun, he just kinda burned and sizzled, and reletive shade seemed to be okay

maybe she'd tan?

I fucking hate this thread. Now I need to fap to her. Fuck.

She could just kill herself after you die. It wouldn't be the first time a monster/supernatural/alien/robot/etc spouse committed suicide to join their lover.

No she wasn't?