General Election (California)

It hit me the other day- every general election cycle I've never seen anti republican ads play on TV here in California. This time around, I've been noticing non-stop anti Trump ads from the shillary campaign and I live in socal.

What do you think Sup Forums? Is California in play this year? Why would she spend so much money (especially this early) on anti-Trump ads in California?

It's not because it's close. Our internal polling shows #I'mWithHerâ„¢ is leading by double digits and there is nothing to worry about in that state.

-Alexis CA CTR Rep.

I meant NBC polls. We haven't done internals in that state in anyway shape or form

cali will use 5 million illegals who vote 8 times each.

Gotta spend all that money somehow

Because of the California 7th, 10th, and 25th congressional races. Those districts are competitive and running ads in CA helps out the Dems in gaining more seats in the House.

My inside sources are telling me California is a dead heat right now.

This

Of course Trumpsters will claim it's because he's a chance in CA, which is beyond delusion

i'm living in shitty California right now so might as well give some anecdotal evidence.

I hear my coworkers talk-- they're beyond confident they'll win the general. But I haven't seen a single Hillary bumper sticker. More stickers for Bernie or Obama 2012.

Have heard some positive stuff about Trump on the train.

I have the feeling Trump is doing better here than people let on-- but i have no direct evidence for that. Maybe not enough to win the state-- but still. He'll do better than the mormon.

>hey'll win the general. But I haven't seen a single Hillary bumper sticker. More stickers for Bernie or Obama 2012.
Look how well Clinton did when there were Bernie stickers everywhere.

Lets put it this way. It will be like '04 for Trump. Far from a win but it looks good for the GOP

lots and lots of "democrats" read immigrants and those without ID

in all honesty, im waiting for "Fuck donald trump, fuck donald trump" This message is approved by the democratic comity of california

CALIFAG FOR TRUMP

>CALIFAG FOR TRUMP
>

Respect thy TRIPS

Califag here. Bomb this pathetic state into oblivion, please. It doesn't deserve to exist.

california here, I've only seen it on national television, so I dunno

Please wait till I move out of here next september.

San Diego here

Bernie bros are blown the fuck out and are being mopey fags in their hipster bars. I see a few cars with Hillary stickers but pretty rarely.

Havent seen a single Trump thing but they are obviously out there secretly. My gay friend is a Trump supporter. Cashier at my CVS likes Trump and I thought she would be a total nog about it.

I wear Trump shirts to my gym and I get about 80% nervous stares at my shirt and 20% grins.

Something tells me San Diego will vote Trump by Nov.

We are historically center right

i love how everyone who speaks against trump on Sup Forums cant vote here

So Cal fag here. So far I've seen 2 yard signs. One for Trump and one for stein.

The one negative ad I keep seeing is the Trump-letterman interview where he rips him for using foreign workers and Trump literally shrugs it off. I hope hilldawg is running better ads than that.

honestly judging by the amount of signs and stickers you see is prolly a bad idea, i know a lot of people who support trump who are afraid to get their cars keyed for stickers or house vandalized for yard signs so they dont show open support like that

i haven't seen any actually paid by her but i think i saw some from univisions affiliates

yeah the last thing i would do is put a trump sign on my yard when i got section 8 niggers with 10 kids across the street. hell on fourth of july they were still out at 1 in the morning bumping that "fuck donald trump" song. i ended up calling the cops since they would probably stay out the whole night

Yeah it's purely anecdotal, and of no real statistical value but for living in LA I just find it interesting how little I see Hillary shit here

Tom Steyer is such an enormous faggot. So sick of seeing him on my television

ORANGE COUNTY CHECKING IN
NOTHING BUT TRUMP SIGNS AND BUMPER STICKERS HERE
HAVEN'T MET A SINGLE CLINTON SHILL YET
CALIFORNIA'S RED BUT THE BIASED MEDIA IS FAKING ALL THE POLLS
IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING IN NOVEMBER

I've been feeling it too, it seems like the right wing people in the state actually have hope for some reason. Every republican and independent I talk too feels the same. We always voted just for the hell of it but something is very odd this year and I guess Hilary's internal polling knows.

I'm in LA too I haven't seen one Hillary yard sign or bumper sticker. Durring the last election you could go 100 feet without seeing something for Obama. There is something going on here, I think Californians might be upset with moonbeam Jerry brown. Also the fact they shoehorned in those new gun regulations might have an effect.

This gif is kind of hot desu.

I'm in LA and I wear my Trump hat a lot. I've gotten more positive responses than negative ones.

There are a lot of "in the closet" Trump supporters (one couple actually described themselves as that).

I don't think it's possible to swing california tho.

Here in NYC we're getting anti trump ads too! Usually the election passes and theres no ads here AT ALL but not this time. Really makes me think...

Trump has no chance of winning California
>Inb4 $.05 has been added to your account

yeah i live near those types of people and im pretty sure my car would get keyed at walmart within 5 min if there was a trump sticker on it

You're probably right, but I'm still voting for him.