Camp Lazlo is the best original TV show to come out of CN, ever

Camp Lazlo is the best original TV show to come out of CN, ever.

Prove me wrong. Protip you can't

well there's no denying it was one of the better shows from that era

Three letters for this show: M E H

I don't get the hate this show gets, it was just wacky fun
what's not to love

It wasn't Rocko/Dexter/PPG/The Eds/Billy and Mandy/Fosters

A mediocre show during one of cartoon network's worst eras.

There isn't a single episode of Lazlo worthy of being remembered. Even Johnny Bravo (which had only had like 1.5 good seasons) had the Christmas Special and the Scooby Doo episode which are still great to this day. What does Camp Lazlo have? A long stream of forgettable episodes.

Compared to like Dexter's Lab, PPG, Samurai Jack, Grim Adventures, B:TAS, Justice League, Scooby Doo, Ed Edd & Eddy, Courage The Cowardly Dog, KND, Megas XLR, Scooby Doo: Mystery INC, it's practically garbage.

You know where I'd put Lazlo? Next to Squirrel Boy & Sheep in the Big City.

Bump

I know I enjoyed this show as a kid but I can't remember a single thing about it.

Every show that CN made after Foster's and before Chowder was forgettable

Everyone, even older people, know who Dexter, Johnny Bravo, and the PPG are. They're "modern classic" characters. And on the opposite side of the aisle, lots of people recognize characters like Finn and Jake, Gumball, Flapjack, Chowder, Mordecai and Rigby.

But nobody knows who Juniper Lee, Ami, Yumi, Rodney J. Squirrel, or Sunny bridges are, because their shows were so forgettable

>Flapjack
>Chowder

They don't really. Chowder & Flapjack were flagship programs during a bleak time of CN. Neither of them achieved NEAR the renown & success of the shows that came after.

sheep in the big city was great shut your whore mouth

well it's true

Would you?

Other choices exist

This desu

It wasn't that bad, just unremarkable. Saying it was the best CN show though, above EEnE and Dexter's Lab, is just fucking retarded.

Yes

Ask me again when they're older.

It's not Chowder

What are you some kinda fag

Everyone in Camp Lazlo was an annoying faggot and none of them were likable.
If anything they should have called it what it really was, Camp Special Ed.
>ADD Monkey that cant control himself
>extremely high level autistic yellow-greenish dino thing
>bipolar elephant
>down symdrone twins
>bubble boy-esque gopher or whatever the fuck he was
>etc

Let me guess, you were a young kid when that was airing and too young to experience CN's classics.

what was with the whole squirrel scout shit lmao

looking back now it pretty much seemed like a really forced "GIRLS ARE BETTER THAN BOYS" type thing

the female characters were funny tho

user it can't be a special ed camp cause your ass isn't in it.

Neither was yours.

Good show, but like all things from that time like my gym partners a monkey and the chowder, it eventually stagnated in writing and the episodes later on in the show really suffered from it

I will say though, that meatman episode is still best when it comes to a horror story in a cartoon

Whoa you sure showed me with a comeback that's older than you are, but I'm sure you used up so much brainpower to think it up. You must have thought you were so special and original when it came to mind huh?