Is being a kissless virgin degenerate?

Is being a kissless virgin degenerate?

I mean, you are killing your race by not having babies
Something is wrong with you too, probably autism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZSBFxanDAw
youtube.com/watch?v=AMmOAd2FVrE&feature=youtu.be&t=85
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not degenerate, I'm only 21 and haven't gotten around to it yet.

I am autistic tho

Single mother destroyed me.

I was born and raised to be a fucking loser.

Kind of pisses me off I'll never live a normal non pussy childhood but oh well.

I don't care anymore.

I like white women, with good ass, big tits and with slender body

This traits are pretty rare in Mexico, that's why I'm virgin

Degenerate? No. Sad? Yes.

How in the fuck has anyone gotten through high school withoit at least kissing someone? Even ugly people fuck each other.

MODS!!!!!!!

If you're not a mother by 18 you have failed in life

>is x degenerate

>is not having degenerate premarital sex degenerate

No. It's an ideal that needs to be brought back. Rampant promiscuity is one of the factors of social decline.

20 and virgin here, though I do socialize like a normie and I am not an autist. I keep my animu power level to myself without doing cancerous bs like the betas that buys figures, dakis, and fleshlights. What I am doing wrong?

I don't play the same games you play

Sometimes you just can't connect no matter how much you talk to someone you'll never find them as interesting as yourself and it's just hard to put on a smile dealing with them put you know you can never open up to them because they won't understand

not having a normal sexual life is always being degenerate.

Why is abstaining from a base activity sad?

I was adopted when I was 3 days old.
Parents who adopted me were co-dependent sociopaths. One died when I was young. I still had two kids when I was still a teenager. You want something? Make it happen.

DELETE. THIS. THOUGHT.

Is that why Pablo's like you try to cross the trump wall?

Dunno lad, you sound like me except I already lost my virginity a couple years back.

not everyone goes to a co-ed high school user

>normal sexual life

That's just a lie the cultural marxists and the Jews came up with to subvert western morality and control people.

youtube.com/watch?v=BZSBFxanDAw

Yes. Go forth and fuck. Keep your sperm close though, don't let any worthless sloots steal it.

Mods what?
You got offended by my thread????

Kek
Pathetic virginator

>Highschool
Well I was homeschooled so I lost all that opportunity.

>Go forth and fuck.
>don't marry or breed

Good goy.

if you are a virgin and dont want to be, youuuuu might be a degenerate

but if you are a virgin by choice due to christian values, then you are not degenerate, no excuse for being kissless though

Hmm. I'm a skelefag that looks beta, but will become an aesthetic alpha soon.

Working in sales is helping me with my autism greatly. I am 130 lbs right now and my target weight is 175lbs. I'm 6 feet tall.

Pic related, me in 1-2 years.

No but American girls are pretty beautiful, amazing legs

No it's just one of the anons from Sup Forums, mate. They say that alot you see.

I never enjoyed doing things with people. Still don't.

White girls don't seem to like me. Will prob breed with cute devoted Asian girl.

I'm a partyless friendless virgin. I might be praised by the religious but deep inside i really want to be wild and barbaric so bad. It really is regretful inaction for me. I'm not satisfied with my life at all

I didn't say that. You must go forth and fuck in order to find the right woman to breed with. That is why you must keep your sperm close so the wrong woman doesn't get it. The gun is good. The penis is also good. Zardoz is fake and gay.

Expecting every beta with poor genetic stock to breed is degenerate. This is ruining humanity. Hitler would have given us eugenics and created a true master race. We fucked up.

>tfw 26 and never kissed,fucked, or held a girl's hand
>never even called a girl over the phone in my life

You really do just have to put yourself out there n just copy the normies, sit at a bar or somthing or follow a couple around and observe they're behaviour. Easy enough guys just fake it till you make it

Flase
Sex is not degenerate, in fact is the only way to make beautiful white aryan children.

Sex with a lot of women is good. Even Himmler say poligamy among SS members was a good thing.

>t. Virgin Leaf still on it's branch

>Sex is not degenerate, in fact is the only way to make beautiful white aryan children.

Which is why sex is only for marriage to for stable families.

>t. jew

Women are a waste of time. Just find something fulfilling or productive to do. Cultivate your mind and spirit.

Does Tinder really helps to get laid?
Any user with experience?

I think it's cause this thread Broke the sticky for pol by saying is "x is degenerate?"

>t. Neckbeard Autistic Fat Fedora Tipping Faggot Leaf

Fucking hell. Now that's the kinda girl that you snap your dick off in

How is this political in any sense of the word?

I'm clean-shaven, athletic, and I don't wear hats.

Fucking random sluts isn't an accomplishment.

>SKELETON
>NO BOOBS

See, wasting time with skanks like this instead of pursuing real self-improvement is a waste of time.

Im very very sorry for you, user.
My best friend is my girlfriend and let me tell you, women are worth it for that special one that you connect with like they're your second half. Dont give up.

So you just want to die off, leaf? Come on we were made for sex plus it gives you more sexual pleasure then jerking yourself off. You have to mate sometime ya know.

>having sex with women is degenerate
>t. pathetic jaded and bitter virgin

>In high school
>Never held girls hand

Inb4 too young to be on Sup Forums

Kissless? No.

Virgin? Yes.

It's every man's duty to find a wife and have beautiful babies.

You act like it is a choice. It isn't.

>autistic
>thinks he can get asian qt

my fucking sides!

That's campaigning for perverts.

>if it feels good, do it.

That's the kind of short-sighted attitude that the baby boomers had. And where has it gotten society? Marriages and families are falling apart or not even starting in the first place. STDs and false rape accusations are rampant, etc...

Gorgeous MILF body in OP's pic renders the actual post irrelevant.

True

Not if they praised you after the sexy session.

Women lie about that shit constantly.

Faggot

28, not by choice

youtube.com/watch?v=AMmOAd2FVrE&feature=youtu.be&t=85

>not getting laid at homeschool
>are you even trying?

>not going to make it