Why is racism so prevalent in America?

Why is racism so prevalent in America?

They just had to lynch the only black late night host out of the air didn't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdBhYQUTyYo
youtube.com/watch?v=1IDFt3BL7FA
youtube.com/watch?v=-AEGfC0BQtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is a black supremacist. He deserves a fucking bullet

no one watched it, negros and natural selection don't mix

>why

because he wasn't funny, nobody watched and we still have captialism

Who is this negro and why should I care?

Everyone hates niggers, even niggers. Racism is prevelant because niggers keep proving everyone else right. Its their own fault.

>tfw Im actually ready to go massacre some niggers

Because he's not funny. Maybe we should get a lookalike to host the show instead. Pic related.

>15% african
>african american

>DUDE
>RACE-BAITING
>LMAO

every single episode

Vast majority are apathetic towards niggers.

They still have Trevor Noah, but he's South African.

Wilmore was worthless. Shit monologue, crap panel. People will only watch race based journalism for so long.

Wow person is shit at his job and doesn't draw in viewers

The country must be racist!

Samantha bee needs to go next.

>Everyone hates niggers, even niggers.

I think it is impossible for white people to hate individual niggers the way niggers can

youtube.com/watch?v=bdBhYQUTyYo

UN-BLACKED

Lol.
His segment is literally right after Trevor Noah.

Another black.

You aussies are getting worse.

He wasn't funny, and he called the president a nigger.
He cancelled himself for being a racist, you petrol huffer.

Not everything is some one else's fault, no one made him call the POTUS a nigger to his face.

Oh for fucks sake, everything has to be about fucking race.

>Why?
Because the ratings sucked ass.

Rule #4, the SJW left can always be subverted such they keep attacking their own.

He was a tini bit funny 8 years ago on the daily show when they had good writers.

His show is on right now, I just flipped over to it and watched 5 mins of it.

>Makes "jokes" about the show getting the can
>Brings 4 women on to read off a telepromter about periods.

>white supremacy is okay
>black supremacy is bad

>black supremacist
>23andMe 93% Northern Europe 5% West Africa

Trevor Noah is next

Nigga betta watch out

da kang gun rize n bring balance 2 da cracka forces lyk mace's windu yo

Is it Comedy Central's fault that the US is racist?

this they would have let his lame ass show hobble alobg for another two years if he didnt get ornery at the correspondents dinner

Neither are okay for people working on the 'late night show' and their network.

Both are fine by me. Every race on earth should be nationalistic, instead of this multiculturalism bullshit.

Eric Andre is a mulatto and blacker than him.

When it comes to cuck comedy white progressives will only watch white progressives performing it

>This guy got fired
Holy fuck why I didn't heard of this until now. I hate that stupid motherfucker.

I miss the days when Comedy Central was actually funny

It's a shame because Wilmore is a really funny guy, but his show sucked. The only reason Trevor Noah isn't fired is because the Daily Show brand is too valuable to the network.

I was just thinking the same thing.

And a black guy that actually comes from africa btw.

>my side is okay
>the enemy is bad

Yeah, what's wrong here?

I remember when the worst thing on CC was David Cook

two things...

>It's a shame because Wilmore is a really funny guy

have sex

>The only reason Trevor Noah isn't fired is because the Daily Show brand is too valuable to the network

you do realize that can fire Trevor Noah and hire someone else to host the Daily Show...you know like Jon Stewart doesn't host it but it still exists?

Ironically, America is probably one of the least racist places on earth. England, France, Spain, Italy etc are all much more openly xenophobic and racist than the US but they also have fewer minorities.

He was fired? When? Boy am I fucking happy. My roommate used to leave Comedy Central on all the time and this guy was insufferable.

>african american
I could have sworn he was a tanned german.

1) No one watched his show
2) He wasn't funny
3) He was biased and an idiot

The thing that amazes me is that he wasn't fired immediately after his utterly embarrassing performance at the WHCD, where he called the President of the United States, "My Nigger."

This is why I don't hire blacks or women. It's just not fucking worth it.

Black privilege means everyone makes up bullshit reasons about why you got fired. It is absolutely never your own fault.

>Why is racism so prevalent in America?
Because nigs suck. Even nigs won't watch nigs.

>he called the President of the United States, "My Nigger."

No fucking way!

youtube.com/watch?v=1IDFt3BL7FA

this shit is pure cringe

They have a literal African-American hosting the fucking Daily Show.

and he's just as unfunny.

No, she's the only competent successor to Stewart. Get rid of Trevor Noah

He's African-African

He's not American, idiots

Think it's hilarious.

>White guy's show is doing poorly, falling ratings, network realises it's shit, sacks him, he moves on
>Black guy's show is doing poorly, falling ratings, network realises it's shit, sacks him, "I'm a victim of racism"

He's mullato like like Noah and Obama. There's a lot of self hate and resentment of being denied the whiteness they feel entitled to.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

THEY HAVE TWO 2 TWO! TWO! TWO FUCKING MALES HOSTING THE SHOWS AFTER STEWART AND COLBERT WHO WERE BOTH MALES????

I AM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW! WE NEED A WOMAN OF COLOR AS HOST RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

wtf i love negroes now

He's a Jewish South African White Swiss German Catholic American citizen. Check your privelege.

uhm
oh wow gosh
I think you made a mistake their shitlord
the correct spelling is "Womyn"
uh uhh uh please check your privilege and get it right next time MMMKAY?

>white supremacy lands on the moon, conquers the seas, invents the printing press and harnesses the power of the atom.
>Black supremacy... WAZ KANGS!

even evolution knows niggers are so shit that it gives us a warning by making a 1/512th nigger dark as fuck

i assume the article states the obvious

no audience

>>>>"black"
Larry is white as fuck. Whiter than Bryant Gumbel.

Hes also a race baitor faggot.

exactly

I knew they were behind this.

Once you go black, you never go back

White genocide

ouch.... that was hard to watch... Jesus, no wonder he lost his job, i mean, he was never funny and his show was bad but god damn. This was not a comedy show. What a moron.

Holy fuck !

>haha these retards dislike the polar opposite of a thing they DO like!

Are you fucking retarded

>COMEDY CENTRAL
>""""COMEDIAN""""
>JOKES
>HE THINKS HES FUNNY
HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
ANOTHER JOBLESS MINORITY

youtube.com/watch?v=-AEGfC0BQtg

literally nothing happened to him for it because he's "black"

>HEY LEADER OF DA FREE WURLD
>U MUH NIGGA!!!

Because nobody wants to be lectured by some faggot about race for half an hour.

Yeah, basically this: "So Courageous"

I don't know why it isn't obvious for you, OP, but if a person with a certain skin color gets fired, in 99% of cituations it means literally nothing - he could've been a terrible worker or the company simply decides to switch its policy or something. If he's black, it doesn't mean he can't be fired. Why people force companies to hire blacks or women even if sometimes these companies have better options? It's literally against the capitalistic logic.

Did you ever see the show? Unless you happened to agree 100% with the agenda Wilmore was pushing and didn't really care about the comedy (those sketches were bad, familia), you wouldn't have liked the show.

I've noticed I've been saying "southpark did it" a lot more often lately.
That says a lot about our current culture.

That's liberal doublespeak for you, they kept it factually correct while ignoring the other black (who is just as bad as Wilmore) late night host on the channel.

I haven't seen her show, but I hear she's the most competent. Le current year man isn't bad, but it really doesn't feel like the Daily Show, and Noah has been moving more and more towards pushing an agenda like Wilmore.

>My bad. I forgot the difference between black and AA

That isn't why he was fired. He was fired because his show had shitty ratings because people watch comedy central to laugh, not get called racist by a humorless, illogical, smug prick.

South africa is part of africa

Trevor is African-American, by definition

I really think Obama was pissed as fuck at that.

Since it was a roast Obama had to laugh and play it off but right afterwards he went over his options to fucking end Wilmore. Near the end of his second term as president some fucking nobody unfunny comedian who Obama BTFO with his speech minutes before has the audacity to call him a slur that no one fucking dared call him for over a decade.

Holy shit, did you go to Virginia Tech? I might have been that roommate.

>dared call him to his face

You forgot to point out that Saul Alinksy dedicated his book "Radicals" to you, Satan.

I don't even have a problem with black people; I'm just glad they fired him because he was running a shit fucking show.

Her show's good, check it out. Tbh I hope she overtakes it and Noah gets fired; he was pretty good at first, but as you said, he's been starting to push an agenda.

But he wasn't breed as a slave to be extra stupid like the other guy

Say what you will but African American are dumber than regular Africans

Surprise surprise, moderate whites are fucking tired of being told how racist they are for existing and hearing about it from an unfunny windbag nigger when they want to tune in for "comedy."

I haven't seen Bee either but Current Year Man is doing okay.
Willmore was barely even entertaining when Stewart was propping him up during his Daily Show sketches.

First of all black people aren't your enemy

Second of all it's incredibly shortsighted for you to say that just because someone's your enemy, that makes them 'bad'. Stop seeing the world in black and white. In your logic, Hitler was 'bad' just because he was your 'enemy'.

hitler was bad because he worshiped mud dick and was a complete retard

hitler is the reason we're even in our current situation

lel Trevor is also like only 1/4 black, but of course it's his entire shtick.

You can be (((correct))) about anything on tv as long as you are black.

Standing with feet straight forward

Not only is she an unfunny bitch but fucking hell she can't be trusted on that alone

america doesn't have to do anything for black people. they're lucky to be living here.

Now this is a shitpost.

go look up hitler's love for islam and his ties to the arab world
there's a reason they still worship him there

Holy fuck that is enraging

story?

I will. I hope she does take over TDS, anything has to be better than Noah.

Le current year man is doing pretty well, and as much as I shit on him (like calling him le current year man), I really don't have anything against him. Admittedly his format is very different from TDS under Jon Stewart, but his show requires that given that it's HBO and once a week.

I've never been a Wilmore fan. He's ok as a background character, not much more. He's insufferable as a race-baiting, "check your white male privilege" host. His ratings were shit because the 18-24 and 24-30 year old white male demographics (Comedy Central's bread and butter) don't want to be told they're racist for half an hour (whether the argument is lucid or not, though Wilmore's arguments were frequently very flawed).

>story?
>"youth" stealing a purse