thepiratebay.org/torrent/15589113
youtube.com/watch?v=TUkqHFqcPhQ
twitter.com/corp_refugee/status/766115245458874368
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-democrats-idUSKCN10T01G
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/766022168601690112
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/766030722767331329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will Trump win Oregon?

I put all the major leaks, including all of these Soros leaks, all of the Clinton emails, the DCCC files, and anything Guccifer 2.0 has put out there all in a torrent if anyone wants it. Let me know if I'm missing anything.

a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent

www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15589113

83 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

AWOO!!??

It was 10 minutes before the first presidential debate in which would undoubtedly make or break the election. Trump was already on stage exchanging some light banter between the moderators for the night. Hard to believe this was a man who vilified the media and received that same treatment from them as well. The audience was captivated by his charisma and even the coldest liberal could have been warmed by Trump’s smile.

However, absent from the stage was Hillary…

“Ms. Clinton?” Huma Knocked, “Ms. Clinton we’re running behind.”

Huma stuck by Hillary’s side even in her most intimate moments but there were times when Huma felt she could leave her alone for a few minutes at a time. Huma finally lost her patience and opened the door. There was Hillary lying on the couch kicking her feet. Her pantsuit for the night was completely soiled in feces and strewn across the room. Liquid fecal matter dripped down her leg and as Hillary kicked splattered on the walls and ceiling.

“Hilly made boom boom!” As Hillary stuck her tongue out…

>smear merchants

top kek

I fucking hope Trump wins Connecticut to piss off CNN so fucking bad,

youtube.com/watch?v=TUkqHFqcPhQ

Shills are low energy tonight, the creeping polls and hacks must be kicking in.

awoo~

Is EggMcmuffin a political party?

twitter.com/corp_refugee/status/766115245458874368

did you do this?

This is oddly arousing.

Reminder from last thread....
>Sandwich shop in Cuckada wants to be political.
>FUCK OFF LEAFS!!!

reminder to give windsor sandwich shop 2 and 3 star ratings so it looks real

Jesus fucking Christ, Huma thought to herself. Luckily, spare pantsuits were also carried around when Hillary went as she was prone to soiling herself. Unfortunately for tonight, they opted not to put the diaper on Hillary as they thought it would be too visible.

“Aaron, Get the fuck in here you stupid fat nigger!” Huma Yelled. Aaron was Hillary’s personal doctor posing as a Secret Service Agent. Aaron rushed to the room to an overpowering stench and to find the Hillary covered in feces. “Why weren’t you watching her, you lazy nigger?”

“I’m sorry Huma I-“ Aaron stammered.

“Just get another suit for her and don’t stop for fried chicken or something.” Huma curtly replied.

Huma stared at this mess while Hillary coyly rolled around covered in feces. Huma’s patience was almost wearing thin with Hillary. With no faucet nearby the best Huma could do is wipe her down with baby wipes. “Fucking Hell Hillary. If you weren’t so loaded with painkillers I’d slap you around.”

kek wills it

How does it feel to know that Trump is losing in every scientifically conducted poll?

something else happened

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-democrats-idUSKCN10T01G

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/766022168601690112

they have more important business than fuck with us

Wait, Cuckada? Just let sharia law ban their bologna and soon they'll go under.

DAHNALD

THE WHITE HOUSE WILL BE OURS

Fuck kek. He has done nothing for us. If we're gonna win this, we need to harness the power of Moloch like Hillary. I'll start

PRAISE MOLOCH

ATTENTION

DAVID BROCK, CORRECT THE RECORD, AND MEDIA MATTERS ARE ENGAGING IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY BY VIOLATING THEIR IRS CHARTER

SHILLS ARE LITERALLY CRIMINALS

EMPLOYEES OF CORRECT THE RECORD AND MEDIA MATTERS MAY WISH TO CONSIDER QUITTING

WHATEVER THEY ARE PAYING YOU IS NOT WORTH GOING TO PRISON

anyone have the A E S T H E T I C gifs of trump driving barron in his rolls royce?

awoo

>there are people that genuinely believe Trump will drop out any day now

Huma stared at this mess while Hillary coyly rolled around covered in feces. Huma’s patience was almost wearing thin with Hillary. With no faucet nearby the best Huma could do is wipe her down with baby wipes. “Fucking Hell Hillary. If you weren’t so loaded with painkillers I’d slap you around.”

Two minutes before the debates were to start Hillary still wasn’t present. Huma had just finished wiping her down. A three foot high mound of poopy baby wipe laid next to Hillary. It was too late for the catheter so she was going to have to hope Hillary wouldn’t soil herself in two hours.

Aaron came back with a pantsuit. Out of breath, he presented it to Huma. “Took you long enough, you fucking nigger. Now, get the fuck out of my sight.”

Hillary kicked and squirmed as she objected to be dressed but it was nothing new for Huma. Childish tantrums and behaviors were the norm ever since she had that stroke.

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/766030722767331329

this is gold

How does it feel to know Hillary is winning with the "stay at home and be so lonely you answer the phone from an unknown number in the middle of the day" demographic?

Come on bro we still have three debates and the home stretch...I fucking love elections and election day is just one part.

Will Fox News start shitting on Trump like other US media outlets? Fox owner doesn't like changes in Trump team? What gives? Glen fucking beck?

AWOOOOO
Also writing for the CUTE story. need inspiration pls

:D

Ehh, I don't think the comic author of Dilbert will hit CTR shills that hard. The hack is the big deal, nothing will save them after enough info is released on their employer.

Oregon was a solid Bernout state, many of which are in the process of migrating to Johnson and Stein, or are just jaded.

Conservatives here are faggots like ones in Utah, Trump is legit the closest we've had to a dream candidate in a long time, so turnout will be extremely fucking high.

If Clinton can't fearmonger disaffected CoalBerners into voting for en masse, Trump has a shot. They already hate her, just hate Trump more, though the angle he took in the Law/Order speech is fucking god-tier for convincing a lot of PNW libs.

It's hard to find people here who care about the local/Congressional shit, but if you do, or you're a MNfag, PLEASE check out Jason Lewis

Solid Trump supporter, endorsed by Rand, based all around. If elected - and he has a good chance in a lean (R) district as GOP candidate - he will be a good ally for Trump in the House.

The degenerates on Sup Forums are less than 20,000 posts away from their 700,000,000th post. Lets make sure it's something Trump related. Praise kek.

KEK WILLS IT

Down to 3.9! Teach them to mess with real people

Its more a prayer to the ether than any real belief.
Its all the have left. Its the only way they can win.

that's a good one.
>their menu didn't offer any halal food options, and they were very disrespectful to my wife because she was wearing a hijab

link to hannity thing?

They should make the Canadian Sandwich. Full of chinese food and too expensive to actually buy.

dawg... ebony kang skin cant b smear yo!

Do you think they know what's going on by now? What's going to happen to the people stupid enough to still be tied to the Clintons at this juncture?

It all seems painfully obvious from where I'm sitting.

Hillary only won in one country by literally one vote.

>kek
This is Moloch territory now, faggot. Get with the program.

link ?

make sure to add some 2 or 3 star reviews to make it more legit

Aren't*

>tfw autocorrect made me like benis

Fucking Jews

Everyone will be disappointed. I mean everyone.

Someone with a facebook please post the replies to the Windsor Sandwich Shop bad reviews

What'd you guys eat for dinner? I'm having broiled pork loin.

>CNN
>Any questions on hillary's health is just a conspiracy theory

Well i guess America's favorite Dr. For almost 30 years Dr. Drew is a conspiracy theorist now.
Oh of course he is, he is friend with that racist, misogynist, gay bashing, white Adam Corrolla.
Should he even have his license after his talk about Hillary's medical non issue?

honestly i wonder if they CTR shills or other clinton surrogates are tired of running from crisis to crisis? trump surrogates get to shitpost all day every day and when they shitpost too hard trump DEFENDS THEM.

this side is more fun come over here

Then just like the black guy, they'll call the Muslim customer's liars who never visited.

>call store
>order a dozen
>when they call you in an hour asking why you haven't come in tell them to put it on Mexico's tab

building up POWERFUL mememagic here

M E M E

M A G I C

Trump will win Michigan by giving another Milwaukee-tier speech in Detroit. Then Trump will go straight to Brooklyn, NY to win the black vote and steal New York from the democrats permanently.

Next stop: Baltimore, Maryland.

If you can have Trump provide humorous commentary for one film of your choice, what would it be?

fb.com/windsorsandwichshop

remove "fb" and type facebook

Oh man does anyone have that image with nate silver predicting everything wrong about Trump?

Got some Nate Silver fan here who doesn't believe he ever said Trump wouldn't win the nomination.

Fucking El. Oh. El. M8

thanks.

google windsor sandwich shop, its in ontario

those suck KYS

I don't use kikebook so someone should put "2/5 good service but the food sucked smhtbhfam"

I live in Portland and frequently have to mob around Eugene and western Washington. I have never once seen anything or anyone pro-Shillary.

Apathy is hitting the leftards here really fucking hard. I expect the propaganda to be fever-pitch literally-Hitler shit in the coming months. Because that's Clinton's only shot at getting any significant turnout here.

kekked

No

>Windsor
Literally across from Detroit. Nigger/liberal central. If I had a second nuke I'd drop it there.

How much plastic surgery is this guy on? Looks like fucking Jack Nicholson as the Joker

Won't they like chimp out and try to kill Trump because he's racist?

The Goyim are fighting back! ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

>t. George Soros

What makes you idiots think Trump will win when all signs point to him losing?

I'm so in love with kayleigh, Sup Forums

she's so beautiful, so out of my league

I've got to have her. or no one can

HILLY MADE BOOM BOOM!!!!

HUMA CHANGE DIAPY!!!!

did anyone watch the green party town hall?
was it a success?
will it pull votes away from Hillary?

butter posting is officially back

Nate Silver image, anyone? Would love to put this asshat in his place.

Pls have cancer

Gonna make some meatloaf and mashed potatoes, real simple-like

>Sup Forums will hit 1 billion posts in your lifetime

IT'S HAPPENING

CANT SPOOK THE DUKE

I know, I was surprised that Hillary was only leading in Oregon by +3, whereas in Pennsylvania she's either +6 or +9.

>migrating from a communist to a libertarian

que?

and not one of them were important

vilsack at the iowa state fair in the white shirt nipples protruding very disrespectful

That's why. I'm old now. I know how rigged elections look like. Clintons are doing it wrong.

Noice

Battleship Potemkin

>all signs
you mean exactly one sign

Berenstain bears

Oh shit is he running, he was a family friend back in the early 2000s

kek i'm fucking dying

Nobody actually wants the cunt except for illegals for the gibsmedats and feminists because muh vagina

This can't be real...

Most of those were from roll threads though.
>roll
Is probably the most common word besides faggot.