Why is Ronnie so grumpy?

Why is Ronnie so grumpy?

She has to compete with ten other girls for the Lincoln Log.

She just wanted ice cream but then that white bitch showed up.

she really hates the lovey-dovey thing that bobby and lori have

y tho?

Because she got raped playing Pokemon Go.

have you ever spent 5 minutes in a room with 2 people always making googly eyes with each other? especially if you are 10, then this will get old really fast, now imagine they've been doing this for months now, you'd wish they'd change their tune.

She is a pessimist bully who mocks the boy which she has a crush on (this show stole my fetish)

She wants to be hardcore but her brother won't let her

She's an anchor baby.

>Weightlessness for "Sick Air"

I'm not a physics guy but wouldn't she fly away?

yes you would die in the process
that's what makes this air the sickest

If you have power over it, it wouldn't really be a danger.

because all her pics in the booru are getting downvoted regardless of quality by oversensitive manchildren who hate that their incest headcanon is not actual canon

They have cooties

She wouldn't fly so good

She can't get any sleep when Lori comes over.

yeah, I got that

when she and linc turn 18, then no one will get any sleep

Why on earth would Lincoln fuck his bitchy older sister who's already got Bobby's cock up her ass?

I meant linc and ronnie, im sending on phone since my computer is bust

This.
>tfw 2 weeks

>put a sloppy joe down Lincoln's pants
What did she mean by this?

She wants to shit down his pants while he's still wearing them. Cause she's into stuff like that.

>tfw you'll never put a sloppy joe down Ronnie's pants

I'd put my sloppy joe down Lana's pants, if you get what I'm saying.

best twin

Truth.

Nice edit

kek

Is it bad I find bobby attractive?

They don't call it the "Loud House" for nothing

Honestly........
No

This

When your around it for so long it just gets nauseating

she quite literally attacked lincoln, and put a sandwich, known as a sloppy joe, into his pants

Sexual frustration.

>Awesome day having icecream with my bro
>Oh Shit! it's that white bitch
>Pinche Guera won't leave us alone
>It was supposed to be just us
>Day ruined

when linc and ronnie are 18, it wont be very loud though

>implying Mom and Dad Loud won't have replaced the kids that move out with new kids up until the mom finally hits menopause.

will her child bearing hips be able to take it more than 2 decades in?

Rita "One woman replacement rate" Loud's hips will be able to anything as long as it needed.

that sounds like it would stress her, a lot

wonder how she'd react to seeing Lincoln in his girl disguise?

NICE DRESS LOUD!

>tfw you will never move to the countryside to get away from it all and befriend a curious and scruffy country Lana who is your intrusive neighbour
>she will never teach you all about garage work and other gross things and ask you too many questions about modern things in the big city
>she will never barge into your house bringing her big sisters, who also enjoy being a nuisance you
>she will never snuggle you from behind while you're trying to concentrate on your work, casually saying things like she will marry you when she's old enough, and that you better wait for her
>Lola will never be jealous of your friendly relationship

wait, ronnie anne can cook?

It seems like a weird thing to mention, maybe we'll see her cooking something later on in the show. Maybe she made that sloppy joe especially for Lincoln.

>ronnie is forced to go to lincoln for help for a cook off because bobby ate his own ingredients and got food poisoning
>hilarity ensues
yeah, that could be fun

Why would that be a bad thing?

lori knows shes got a good catch with that one

Because he is a cartoon user
and he looks like my straight friend and confirms my attraction to those I can never have

Why are Latinas the best waifus?

Nah, Lincoln feels the same way.

They age the slowest as a recent study showed

Strongly family oriented and as Catholics willing to shit out as many babies as you have stamina for.

Not the Asians?!

she put a note on it and everything

It might also explain why she just happened to have a steak on her at the end of Heavy Meddle, maybe she was going to cook it up at home.

deepest lore

What is the context for this?

lorest deepe

Because she won't pretend daddy didn't fuck her.

maybe she'll be an extreme skateboardin chef

time to ruin the mood

>sloppy joe
Yeah, she wants to put something sloppy down his pants. And she'll probably swallow it down afterwards.

At times having ten sisters is great, but when one of them gets infertile from miscarriage after you hit her with a football, having nine to spare still doesn't make it easier.

And we all understand how getting hit by a football can affect your fertility.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

I will not associate that show with that abortion of a comic.

Poor Martha

She gets heavy periods.

>Being this butthurt

Because he's developed a disgusting taste for white meat.

Lincoln wants to go to Take your Daughter To Work Day, since his dad's workspace is apparently awesome with toys and shit, and he always misses out.

shes a cutie even when grumpy

looks a but pig like

>18
Are you mormon or something?

the age of consent is 18, where im from

>Calling Clarissa an abortion
>In a Loud House thread
That is the funniest thing I've read all day.

>Having a fertile woman can become infertile if she miscarries
What, really?

I googled it, and it seemed doctors can't say if miscarriage can cause infertility. But it's conceivable and being hit so hard it kills your fetus can't be good. Maybe there were complications.

Why doesn't Lori dump Bobby for the better choice?

jej

does this show get any better?

i really could barely get through the first episode and barely into the second. the main characters voice really was a putoff for sure, but otherwise i dunno the way the episodes played out and some of the "modern culture" like twerking really isnt my thing.

id have to assume it probably just doe not get better.

the pun girl was pretty great though

A lot of it is slice of life that's predictable without being loreholes or overly meta. A lot of people like it because we don't get that kind of show anymore thanks to things like Fairly Odd Parents turning that kind of thing stale. But other people feel like there's a very valid reason we don't get those kinds of shows anymore.

If you're in the latter category, you won't like this show.

hmmm, while id not say they dont have a place, i was not a fan of fairly odd parents or spongebob or many similar style shows, so yeah it probably isnt for me.

thanks though!

Have an influx of people just now gotten to this?
I'm seeing posts reference it a lot more these last couple months.

I recall there being one big thread where stuff happened, and now newer people are familiar with it and makes referencing it an in thing.
I'd say it gets better, but it's still largely much of the same, and I say this as someone who liked the first few episodes. Like says, if it isn't your kind of show, it may not be your kind of show.

That's kinda dumb, but makes sense.
Maybe we need a giant HIBY refresher thread. Or the WereEd story since October is coming up.

"Straight" is just a word, user

The first episode is unfortunate since it starts with the whole "lol twerking XD" shit when the rest of the show rarely references modern culture.

you know, miscarriage can be caused of previous unnoticed infertility factors

and further miscarriages can happen because the infertility conditions were never noticed, not because the first time fuck you up

It's a nice chill dude
I think it's cool

user I have something to tell you

A ton of fucking teenagers don't wait till they're 18 to have sex

Hell I had a class last year where sexual curiosity has dropped from the age of 12-13 to fucking 9 and 8 now

All these fucking parents who don't monitor their kids now

Usually people in my country lost their virginity at 14 years old

That's adorable

>It's a lolirocker episode

lolirock you say?

Big mouths

Do you know that comic where the little girl is really depressed and she has that stuffed animal
The stuffed animal was always with her until her father came in at night and raped her then the stuffed animal ran away
That girl is ronnie

How? Maybe Lucy, as a joke, but Ronnie?