“Fuck Marvel!"

>“Fuck Marvel!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YjGrZYRAtc
rottentomatoes.com/m/suicide_squad_2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=5YjGrZYRAtc

Look at the top of his head!

yeventy persaint of people like it what is worong with hat ?

>yeventy persaint
Hello, Indonesian.

>"It's Marvel's world and the other publishers just live in it."

Personally in my opinion I think Suicide Squad
was hurt by the aftermath of Ghostbusters.
Everyone was not allowed to hate Ghostbusters
and look at its score it gets a 73% ?!?
I went to see Ghostbusters I wanted to give it a fair and honest chance but the movie was total shit! but of course you were not allowed to hate on it because it was so progressive and empowering and whatever other bullshit word feminist and SJWs what to use. So everyone stored up that hate and then Suicide Squad came out and everyone one just unloaded all the pent up hate from Ghostbusters on to it.
feminist and SJWs hated Suicide Squad mainly because of Harley and how "men ruined that character" by "sexualizing" her and complained that the movie was misogynistic and treated women like this and that and its an example of patriarchy and the movie is not politically correct and so on..
So being that the feminist and SJWs are saying that the movie is awful everyone is agreeing.
See when I went to see Ghostbusters there was about 20 people in there with me and through out the whole movie no one laughed..you could hear the occasional groan or sigh but people weren't enjoying the movie at all.
I went to see Suicide Squad and the place was packed and people were enjoying the movie they were laughing at the jokes and gasping at some of the action and just having a great time.
So that is what I think happened people needed something to bitch about and if they couldn't do it on Ghostbusters with out getting in trouble they picked this movie to do it on.

rottentomatoes.com/m/suicide_squad_2016/

68%, not 70%

this must have been capped last week

the problem is that it dropped another 2% on about 8000 votes; even BvS got 65% on 200,000 votes, so it means the underlying percentage of general audiences who liked it is much smaller even though it (for the moment) has a higher audience score

Nah, Suicide Squad is just a weak movie. The 4.7 score sounds about right for it.

>Everyone was not allowed to hate Ghostbusters and look at its score it gets a 73% ?!? I went to see Ghostbusters I wanted to give it a fair and honest chance but the movie was total shit! but of course you were not allowed to hate on it because it was so progressive and empowering and whatever other bullshit word feminist and SJWs what to use. So everyone stored up that hate and then Suicide Squad came out and everyone one just unloaded all the pent up hate from Ghostbusters on to it.
You don't say?

How is it only 27% if the average score is 4.7? How does that work?

scores under 5 or 6, whichever one it is, are considered rotten

D A M A G E D

Thank you

What's that supposed to mean?
That they're both hated outside of an indignant group of white people?

There are two separate ratings - the tomato meter and a film rating. Each is inputted separately. The film rating is the overall grade a reviewer can give it. The tomato rating can be rated "fresh", meaning if they give it a general thumbs up. Or "rotten", if they give it a general thumbs down. If the overall ratio of fresh/rotten is

>what are the 92/93 seasonal annuals that all introduced new characters, only for all of them to fade into obscurity mere months afterwards
Ironically enough, Squirrel Girl was deemed a fucking joke from the very onset yet has experienced way more longevity

Newsflash!

Fanboys will gobble up a craptastic movie while critics generally don't.

They should hand the movie rights over to Marvel.

>Marvel has positive rating with general audience
>Only the critics hated it

Sucks to be you I guess

Didn't Critics gobble up Frankfurt Fest?

At least DC shit on Marvel when it actually comes to comics.

In my opinon anyway

>critics must validate my opinions
Fuck Marvel, indeed

>Ayer

I can taste your tears all the way to where I am and Iwe're not even in the same dimension.