They always lose

>Charecter who never win
Got any charecters who are screwed over in the end Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

wartmag.com/blacksad-deux-albums-prevus-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Blacksad always loses
Has a terrible track record saving anyone, always gets the shit kicked out of him, never gets the girls
Sure he'll get justice in some way but not much else

Miss don't touch me

I still waiting for that happy ending where her mom dies In a fire

Rorsharch had it pretty rough basically failing whenever it really mattered

Fury: My war gone by
Definitely lost
Got the war But it's hollow pointless shit
Definitely didn't get the girl either or general happiness for that matter

Right as he was about to get his shit together, his love interest shoves him in a locker and goes and gets herself murdered in a fight she would've won if Plot said she couldn't.

Didn't know people here actually read good comics

Didn't he get the girl in the comic where his past teacher was working for the nazis?

Yeah I bought the hardcover and some user had a storytime a while back

Dan storytimes it pretty regularly. He's got some good shares.

nope

He's a straight copy of detective characters from a ton of old media, it's pretty much expected that he'll never win if you're at all familiar with the genre.

Still hurts how hell probably never find any long lasting happiness

What era is blacksad set in? 50s? Prewar?

1950s America

I love the art in Blacksad, but the way the women are drawn fucking kills me. They're just humans playing dress up.

What's this one called? I haven't read it.

Blacksad is so good. Much respect for the series.

Damn, I should read through the books again.

She had one of the ballsiest ideas for revenge I've seen in comics.

Only the hot ones.

The old deer and zebra kid in the image posted above actually looks like a deer and zebra.

Red soul

I felt the same about Phillip Marlowe but Chandler was able to constantly create such interesting and complex characters/narratives that it made it so you were hooked early on despite the outlook for Marlowe not looking good.

Obligatory.

Is there any hard boiled noir comics Sup Forums would recommend? [Spoiler]plz No Frank Miller[/spoiler]

Fuck

Peter Parker.

Torpedo

Grendel

Nice

Aren't we supposed to get another issue of Blacksad this year? Do we have any news on that? Blacksad was the shit.

I haven't heard anything but I'd kill for more Blacksad with maybe he'll get the girl this time

Scott will never get a break. Ever since Claremont this guy has been bombarded with shit.

How's Constantine always losing

The day Matt is 100% fine with his life at the end of an arc is the day im happy.

I really fucking hate how marvel screws over the mutants in general lately

born to suffer

He won at the end. The problem with a lot of characters is they're in serials so for the foreseeable future they either constantly get fucked or are happy.
Yeah but he was a crazy asshole.

wartmag.com/blacksad-deux-albums-prevus-2016/

That's all I've heard.

He became a crazy asshole partially because of his greatest failure

I love X-Threads because its just Cyclops fans complaining and thinking about future ways Marvel will fuck us. Until they get the movie rights back, or Marvel gets a new EIC (which will happen eventually) the X-Men are kinda fucked. Lol atleast we still have 2 Wolverine books, right guy? the "best X-man" ?

he can't go for a single arc without every friend dying or worse and it being his fault.

Check out Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips - they love pulp noir stuff. The Fade Out, Fatale, Incognito and Criminal are all noir-ish.
Sin City is an obvious choice.
Fell is great, but there's no sign of any new issues being made so it's a short run.
The Parker books are also great. Cool atmosphere, an anti-hero who doesn't take shit from anyone...
You might find something good in the Marvel Noir universe.

He tries to do good and sometimes succeeds, but it ends up creating new problems for him.
A classic example is when he saved his friend from hell by tricking the devil. He had to deal with that shit for many years.

You mean the whole entire universe there.

Every full moon the euro comics general comes to life and we enjoy some good stuff

At least Hellboy's doing a-okay.

is that any good?

art looks cool as fuck.

>Is the Mignolaverse any good?

Uh, yeah?

Get a fuckin' load of this cunt.

He won in the end, though.

:(

Rorschach's journal would be the easiest thing in the world for Veidt to explain away.

>plz No Frank Miller
What's your problem with Frank Miller? The first few Sin City books are fantastic and hard boiled as shit.

Bendis' early work like Goldfish is actually pretty good and is at the very least interesting to read since he was doing his own art at the time.

Not really true noir but Stray Bullets is excellent and has a lot of elements from crime fiction and noir.

Sup Forums but Benkei in New York is brilliant.

Nah, Tommy was a winner through and through.

This page, it hurts.

Ray is the unluckiest fuck in the whole group.

he also happens to be the greatest character in the entire show

that may be, but let the guy live.

That's not even Inspektor Canardo.

Git gud.

Yep

At least Brett got to die

Except Duane deserves it so much for being a religious zealot. Fuck Duane.

I just want him to be happy and safe.

Maybe he'll finally get to go home in this new series.

Ain't this exactly how the "noir" aesthetic should go?

This shit was even storytimed here, you busta.

Lion O

fucking heretics get off my board

Duane a best