Really makes you think

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJL69SoRZdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly, imagine a world with no burritos.
Would we want that?
No, of course not.
Don't answer.
No.

Yeah, this... Trump is a racist.

I agree. Hillary is going to win.

I have Internet. I can pay a Chinese guy to make me a burrito using a recipe from the net. Inb4 no true burrito.

this image just makes me think of this video I watched in spanish class like 10 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=UJL69SoRZdU

Mexican burritos are faggy, flacid and tiny. Any burrito you are thinking of is fucking american and was probably invented by a Texan.

>implying legal mexican don't exist

Burritos are American. The name comes from the word "jackass" which is what they would call Americans who would try to make tacos.

NO NO NO NO U CANNAH PUT D FOOD ON D TORTYLLLLAAA

U MUS BE AW TEN TICK

AW TEN TICK ONLY

MUS BE REAL MEXSEECAN RACE

AW TEN TEEK ONLY NO NO NO GRINGO

STOOPEH ES GRINGO WAN ROLLO UP HIS TACKO JAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJJA

OH GRINGO SCARE OF FOOB FOLLING OUT AN MAKE FLOOR DIRTY JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

LEETLE GRINGO SCARE OF A LITTLE RODENTS IN HIS HOUSE JAJAJAJAJJAJA

NO WONNER HE NO LIKE ILLEGAL IMMIGANT XD JAJAJAJAJAJ HE SCARE OF THEM COME TO HOUSE TO EAT HIS TACO DROPPING JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

>burritos are a necessity to the success of America
I can get along without a burrito for the rest of my life t b h

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. They are called burritos because burro means donkey and when people would travel on donkeys they would have rolled up linens tied to the side of donkeys that resembled foodstuffs wrapped in flour tortillas. They referred to them as burritos or "little donkeys." You should be in bed right now, you have a long day of high-school tomorrow, you fucking dipshit.

Please don't take away my Taco Bell, Paco.

burritos are trash

tacos are where its at

>roll cheese, beans and meat into a tortilla tube
>somehow my ability to do this will disappear if we deport illegal immigrants

thanks for correcting the record

I make burritos all the time in my kitchen. No illegals necessary.

And burritos really aren't that great anyways. Turkish, French, and Italian dishes are much better.

convince me not to vote for shillary

i dont give a shit about LE EMAILS or MUH BENGHAZI (the father of the person who died even said fuck off about it)

trump is breeding jews (his kike daughter) and is begging for nigger support
why should i vote for him

Hello CTR.

nice points and counter points
im seriously willing to vote trump if you can convince me to

This.

Anyone who wants a burrito is expecting either a monstrous mother fucker, filled with rice, beans, meat, and fresh veggies tightly rolled for portability or one of the delicious, small exotic things that can be found at Taco Bell.

No one is craving a soppy, double-open-ended tortilla half-assedly rolled around underseasoned meat and covered with a nondescript brown sauce except pseudo-foodie hipster fucks who want to pretend that such a lazy, bland dish even approaches the tastiness found in the Americanized form.

Burritos as we know them today were invented in San francisco, CA in the 70s, which is why they look so much like dicks.

>no illegals
>no burritos

I'd rather have no illegals.

IM FROM BUENOS AIRES AND I SAY DEPORT 'EM ALL

What is the internet?

What is making and cooking your own dinner?

Burritos were invented in California

Is every Mexican illegal?
I'm sure there will still be plenty of legal ones around that I can force to mow my lawn and make me table side guac

>university has mexican food place
>nearly all of the employees are students
>only mexican who works there is clearly gay
>a handful of them graduate
>get replaced by obese mexicans who clearly aren't in school
>they have no idea what they're doing

Yes because America turning to shit is worth the cost of a fucking burrito.

put stuffings in a tortilla and microwave, not that complicated.

only illegal beaners hold the precious and unknown secret of how to make a burrito

> strikebreakers and scabs are bad
> import millions of desparate laborers anyway

LIBERAL LOGIC

Fuck burritos. Tortillas have 3x the calories of bread and aren't even fucking filling!

have you guys ever been to pita pitt? way better than a burrito.

>thinking burrito technology will be lost forever if illegals are deported

Do you really believe a fucking chink could produce a burrito of spic tier!? You need a mexican who knows the perfect ratio, flavors, and size for a proper burrito. Besides, if you kick out the beans who's gonna check the niggers in america? White people? Psh yeah right theyre too pussy.

>what is Chipotle?

You dont even fucking lift

Literally anyone can learn how to stuff meat into flour tortillas. Fuck, my South Korean manager did it for a living at one point.