I want to eat at restaurants every day for most of my meals. How much do you think this would cost? 100k a year?

I want to eat at restaurants every day for most of my meals. How much do you think this would cost? 100k a year?

It would cost your life because you'd die of obesity.

3 meals a day averaged 10 a pop is about 10k

plus tip :^)

Depends whether you're dumb enough to pay tips.

>american "restaurants"

Probably a shill bot when they detected a conservative post was at the bottom of page 10

Runs you a couple hundred a week if you eat well.

Depends how healthy you want to eat, if such thing exist in the restaurant industry

$30k/year at about $25/meal

meals here are about twice as expensive, with tip.. more like $12-15 for a decent meal + tip

- murican in canada

if you wanna eat decent meals that don't suck/aren't fast food ($15-20/plate) ... gonna cost ya 18-22k a year senpai

11k for just food. If you cooked at home you can make a meal quality similar to 20$ plate for 4k-6k depending on your preference of meat.

I did pretty much this for years back in the early 2000's. At one point I was so unhealthy that I though I was going to have a heart attack.

Then I ran out of money. Lol!

It's huge fun until you run out of money. It also matters how much you spend per meal and how much money you have access to. Blowing 30k per year ain't nothin' if you like sashimi (sushi without the rice) and steak.

Depends on location, what kind of food you like, how much you eat, etc. You can eat at McDonalds for $30/day, $7k/year, but you won't be lovin it.

You become obese by eating too much, not by eating food prepared by others.

canadians tend to have a large tip, at least thats what my wife says...

DO NOT BUMP

IGNORE
G
N
O
R
E

average meal about 12, with tip 15 x 2 times a day x365

a little under 11k a year.

$100K? What, kind of restaurants are you planning on eating at? 3 Michelin Star for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

This assumes you eat 3 times a day, food 1k calories each. Again, assuming you eat 3 times a day, you'll spend 11k a year for 10$ plates, 22k for 20$ plates, etc if you eat out.

Assuming $20 a meal, 3 meals a day, 365 days of a year...

$21,900.

If you assumed a smaller bill ($15), and only 2/3 meals, we'd be talking $10,950.

So, I'd say depending on the frequency of meals, and how nice the restaurant is, between 10-20k. Maybe more if you want to eat anywhere fancy.

Most of the meals being 2 a day?

2*365.25* $5-$100 (depending on what kind of restaurants)
=$3652.5 - $73050

add 50% - 200% if you're buying for a female (depends on how spoiled she is)

McDonald's isn't a restaurant.

This isn't Sup Forums.

Sage.

I can get meals for around $10/day and I only eat like twice a day and I refuse to tip so $7,300