My sister converted to islam today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h02m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=35m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=RySdPdLRxtg#t=1h17m30s
answering-islam.org/Responses/Abualrub/mhd_cross_dressing1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post video

>Sweden
And you're surprised why?

Yes!

convert to islam yourself and force her to become your wife.

>flag

what else is new?
i'm also curious, what was her reasoning?

This whole europe getting cucked is not funny anymore and i want it to stop.
Eurofriends do something already

GREAT!

Now tell her she needs to get her genitals mutilated!

Whats that? She doesn't want to DO THAT?

Seriously user you have 5 fucking shakes of a small paki cock b4 something fucked up happens to her.

Look at the bright side. Now you can be the creepy uncle and rape her kids and your sister will think its ok

I converted to Islam for feminist reasons

Is she a non-virgin? Honor kill her lmao.

This op, it is the only hope.

If she legitimately does and you can't bring her back, then you've failed and should commit a homocide/suicide. It's for the best. I know I'm Australian and all, but for once I'm not shitposting right now.

Ok, now tell her about what happens to her if she leaves if sharia law is implemented in sweden. Because i am fairly certain the muslims that baloney'd her didn't tell her that.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h02m33s Apostacy in islam (riddah) Whoever voluntarily leaves islam is killed.. "when a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed. Book o8.0-o8.1 reliance of the traveller.
Among things that entail apostacy from islam... "To deny any verse of the qur'an or any-thing which by scholarly consensus (def: b7) belongs to it, or to add a verse that does not belong to it.... to deny the obligatory character of something which by the consensus of muslims is part of Islam" So even if you don't want to leave islam because you don't want to be killed and live in a muslim nation under sharia law.. you are still in danger of being killed for apostacy if you do one of the aforementioned things. And this is ofcourse only punishments for apostacy.. There are many other ways to incur severe punishments for doing various inappropriate things under sharia law.. This is important because this is the law they want to impose on the entire world, and the kuffar have it MUCH WORSE than the muslims in this regard, if they are even allowed to live as a non muslim in many cases..

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=35m30s non muslims are not innocent, and honor killing by parents of their children or their grandchildren is justified according to islamic law.. Yes, that has everything to do with islam.. This is from reliance of the traveller, again highest stamp of islamic jurisprudence approval from al azhar university cairo egypt. Take it up with them leftists..

Kek

disown her and come to America

>one post

ok i hope you didn't like that clitoris

>homocide
Does that involve a gay club and guns?

Tell her to do shit for you and to shut up as a dumb woman

Try genital mutilation, if fails do this. Plz stream

ARs 4 gay bars!

I am actually talking about myself. Only savage nig nogs chop off the lady bits. The Prophet was a feminists and fought for womens rights back when the oppressive Christians were enslaving them.

I go to a very nice LGBT+ friendly mosque in LA

Make sure she doesn't leave the house alone.
If she steals from you, cut off her hand.

Turn the other cheek and follow her rules.

JA!

honor kill her, it is the most progressive thing you can do, she will thank you.

>converted to islam for feminist reasons
I really don't get that there's nothing pro women in islam, there's like just 2 examples or so that muslims blow out of proportions about muhammad helping women, the laws in islam is all to basically subjugate women and they have virtually no rights and a testimony of a woman is only half that of a man in sharia court.

How exactly do these brainac feminists think that islam empowers women, it's sad, they've not studied islamic law.

i met this one girl and she wanted me to convert to islam to be with her and i told her she was a terrorist and she should kill her self

no regrets whatsoever

thank god we dont have land border with sweden

>using a shotgun
nigga thats haram

>sweden
not surprised

But Private Snuffy Smith doesn't know about the concept of abrogation. How could he? He's clearly innocent

>Sweden

Unless Jimmie Akesson becomes the PM in the next elections, you guys are on the path to become an Islamic State.

Please don't be surprised when your family and friends start converting to Islam and become muzrats.

No OP, don't do a fucking honor killing. That's Isis tier behavior.

My mistake, this will please Allah

Beat her until she repents

listen I understand if you just want a laugh and you're trolling

BUT PLEASE tell me you're just joking!!

If you need to be dominated I can abuse you. I require you to convert to my religion and submit to my will.

I am much more powerful, aggressive, and abusive than any islamist.

I am not, i just don't know what to do

I once fucked a white SJW feminist who converted to Islam. Actually that's only a half truth. I blacked out midway through after drinking a good ten shots of vodka and she kept going until she orgasmed twice on me.

Later she would go on to write on her blog about how I raped her because she didn't really want to have sex at the time. Her brother (sister? Fuck whatever) was an honest to god FTM transsexual.

user-kun, these people are RETARDED.

I have no idea why they would fake this, but this looks fake as fuck

Do you have to start accompanying her whenever she leaves the house now?

I hope she becomes the beacon to guide you and the rest of her family
good for her

They get so creative sometimes :^}

So full of shit..

so stone her for associating with male infidels

>islam
>lgbt
lol the only way theyre lgbt is that if you're gay you're forced to look like a woman to not be stoned/beheaded

get real retard if you were in mecca they would fuckin kill you stupid queer I bet you're trans too

this niggers executions are getting more creative every day...

Shia islam is LGBT friendly the state even sponsors gender correction surgery for trans folks. Put down the dumft propaganda and pick up a real book

post proof OP. fuck you

Just a phase.
Hope she isn't brutally raped or murdered before she grows out of it, though.

I actually know a guy who is muslim and from the middle east.

He immediately tried to convert me because they want all moderately intelligent good looking white males to convert to Islam to help with their cause. I told him no but we had a talk about america and the state it's in.

He made it very clear to me that the entire LGBT community is not tolerated in islamic culture and he thought it was bizarre we didn't out law or punish our sexual deviants.

We didn't get to the topic of feminism but it's very clear the women he hanged out with were well domesticated.

I told him that I couldn't convert because of a few things, their treatment of women, their rule by terror (sharia law) and that I believe in the separation of church and state and the freedom to worship as you chose.

He said it was a shame but that I had an open innovation to come with him to the mosque whenever I wanted to.

>the prophet was a feminist..

This one is really amusing for me. youtube.com/watch?v=RySdPdLRxtg#t=1h17m30s Timecoded here are the few pro woman things muhammad did.. this is literally THE ammunition that muslims have to suggest that muhammad was somehow a feminist. He did wear aishas garments sometimes to get revelations from allah, but to suggest he was feminist is pretty far fetched.answering-islam.org/Responses/Abualrub/mhd_cross_dressing1.htm

rest of islamic law undermines womans rights and testimony is half that of a man, they have to be veiled, they are easily punished for many things and so on.. Aisha muhammads favourite bride even mentioned this saying noone suffers as much as the faithful women..

Apparently this must mean they're having a great time in the abundance of pro feminist rights..

I forgot to mention, but they HATE jews.

He even told me, in a hushed voice "it's so strange here, I have to live along side all these fucking gay people and you let jews run everything, jews are every, why?"

I didn't comment.

She'll be defiant and dig in further but make her watch these:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

>converted to islam
>sweden
>islamist country

Sorry what i am missing, everything looks normal

You know what to do Sven. The muslim plowing your sister will need space for his things.

Sweden YES

agreed.
Maybe we should start shipping them testosterone supplements instead of barrels of jizzl

Oh, Egypt, why did you forsake the old gods?

Did she say why she did it?

>more bars in more places.webm

We usually laugh to Swedish people that men there are gay and very womanly people, but seems like that's true.

I'm not lying either, I was very surprised. It turns out the islamic community wants white men to convert and they hate jews and homosexuals.

You think with all the raping of white women in europe they just hate white people but it's not like that. They hate women.

Their religion worships power, they love the idea of white men converting, the goal is to create a hierarchy society based upon power and faith to their god, with women securely at the bottom in a subservient mode.

They are as misogynistic as you can get.

>did she say why she converted
Probably for a muslim guy that will knock her up and divorce her and go to another.

They're always super nice and gentlmently to the western woman at first to lure them in, then when they knock them up they've done their duty with that woman to outbreed host population and move on to next one and will ofcourse try to make the children muslim as they grow up which is why they want to convert the woman, they have mosque weddings for this aswell so they have up to 4 wives and many kids to increase muslim demographics, but shows in statistics as single mothers. And to annull a mosque wedding all a muslim has to do is say "divorce divorce divorce (divorce 3 times" and he and the woman are now divorced.. the woman doesn't have much to say about it..

In this way it's ok for muslim men to marry non muslim women to convert them.. since the womb must belong to allah.. but muslim women.. will insist that you convert up front.

Alright can you explain to me how Shia islam Sharia jurisdiction is different from Sunni? Isn't it all deriven from the same book? 'Cause you just repeated what you said in the last post.

Sorry but I'm not gonna read muslim texts to prove someone on the internet wrong, it's obvious the west and Christianity is much more open to LGBT than islam and I would really like to hear why you think otherwise without mentioning christian radicals and focusing on how Shia and Sunni and the differences between the Sharia court between them.

>the state even sponsors gender correction surgery for trans folks

of course it would lol I don't know how you can think SRS is a positive thing but that's another topic all together and considering islam's history with gays and the dynamic between men & women it's not really unreal at all that they would support feminizing and castrating males that willingly want it.

>Put down the dumft propaganda
I'm not even voting for Trump I just think this muslim apologizing is ridiculous. If Shia islam is so great then go immigrate to Iran, Bahrain, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Lebanon or Yemen. Cause all of those places sound very LGBT inclusive with their sharia governed affairs. Like I'm really tired of you retards denouncing western life when it's literally what gives you the space and comfort to white knight and hugbox these people that want to *kill* you.

>They are as misogynistic as you can get.
Bingo but they can't tell the western women that ofcourse, i mean who would want to be part of that if they knew what comes after the "honeymoon" phase where they trick women about what islam means for women and give them this rosey view till later in the marriage/relationship..

>Medal ceremony.webm

I'm so sorry swedebro, I truly hope she comes back to the light. At least you are redpilled, if Trump wins you should come to America and leave Sweden to its fate. I only wish we could take in all the good swedes before it collapses.

as if the heads would just pop off and rotate 30 centimetres above the sight of the explosion. this is either CGI or dummies (at the end)
you realize ISIS is a CIA/israeli psy-op to fund a narrative for more invasive/"liberation" in the ME r-right

Truly your death has come.

Defeated by the most ancient of tactics.
Rape and Faith.
Like the conquistadors.

Convert to being gay and ask her if she thinks you should be murdered for it.

You could burn her. That is what they will do when she decides it is not cool any more.

why would the explosion start at the feet? thought CIA had a better budget than this. they must have subcontracted out to the islamic morons currently running ISIL

I believe very firmly that most women have an innate desire to be mastered, dominated, and abused.

Try to imagine being a women. How exciting and arousing to know that a horde of aggressive and dominating men are coming to rape you and destroy your life style. That literally nothing will stop it because your men have lost their balls.

Knowing you are about to be used like a whore again and again.

It must be very exciting for them. Like getting a new car.

Honor kill her if you catch her outside the home without a man
Its what she'd want

Throw rocks at her whenever she behaves "un-Islamic" and when she bitches just be like "I'M JUST TRYING TO RESPECT YOUR BELIEFS JEEZ"

>woman love being raped
I don't think the ISIS sex slaves would agree with you.. Somehow being raped in perverse ways over and over again by a bunch of hairy monkeys probably isn't as fun as some psychos like you think.

>it must be very exciting for them
So edgy achmed.

yeah this is grounds for extreme violence dude tear shit apart or forever be a faggot

This book didn't hit the top of the charts and stay there for no reason.

You're a pervert sick fuck and obviously getting off thinking about it.

Yup that's pretty obvious the muslim edgelord was probably near touching himself too.
>inb4 him claiming he isn't a muslim
Pretty damn obvious he is. It's precisely the mentality and the sick vibe you get when reading the islamic texts.

Well, time to honor kill her

Explain this then, "f4xe" fake

reality is even worse than that

>I don't think the ISIS sex slaves would agree with you.

I agree
The complexities of human psychology... let me explain something.

Our minds revolve around one thing, survival.

When you are treated as a sex slave and abused and your life is out of your hands completely, you instinctively know your survival rate and the rate of your offspring has gone way down, so you dislike it.

However, if, say, only the men in your society get killed and big aggressive men force you to be their wife and have their kids, well, then the survival rate of your offspring goes up, so you like it.

essentially you used a straw-man to argue my point, but imagine.

That instead of angry men invading europe a horde of gorgeous sexy big boobed and big butt women invaded with the goal of mating with YOU, YOU know they want to out breed your females and that they will have sex with you and submit to your desires.

Would you not want that? Wouldn't that be exciting?

post pics of her in her qt hijab

no, I'm not getting off to it. The cultural and genetic heritage I descend from is demonstrating it's lack of masculinity and the right to breed with it's own women or breed at all.
This lowers my chances of mating in the future.

It is a sad time. Nothing to celebrate.

>2 posts by this ID

Have fun friends...

Link to 7 page email released by Judicial Watch.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

The government was complicit in the formation of ISIS, it is time to know who the Muslim Brotherhood really is. They are the driving force that is using our laws to push and spread Islam a cross the world.

Incoming dump. You must know who is ultimately behind the creation of ISIS.

Stephen Coughlin

Short intro:
"Red Pill" Lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
Remarks on Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]

Long Form:

Introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
Abrogation and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring, and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
The Boston Attack and Individual Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]

Articles:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf

Books & Book Reviews:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Oh you stupid edgelord, the book/movie was edgy so people read it/saw it because it was so different from usual things.. doesn't mean they would actually want it..

This bdsm propaganda and sexual perversion is also being promoted, in the past these things weren't even a thing in western society..

Let's see lets take some example from the islamic texts of killing the men and then raping the woman after you've killed their brother and father and these things.. oh yeah they just love that.. you sick puppy

No wonder why god wants to exterminate all muslims, no conversation just at one point the hammer drops, the cloud army comes, countdown begins and.. times up.. hellfire from above eradicating the roach infestation in a very short amount of time.

the "I'm no longer a whore because I have a towel on my head" starter kit for western women

sage

I've said this on another thread but most women DO have inbuilt 'rape fantasies' and the hoards of uncivilised men satisfies that to some extent.

Imagine if hundreds of thousands of 'sexually starved' women aged between 18-30 flooded Europe coming from East Asia (Japan, Korea, Thailand, etc) do you honestly think Western women would be waving boards to welcome them?

this is what you get for fostering a society where any religion's retarded beliefs aren't laughed into the ground where they belong

>Oh you stupid edgelord, the book/movie was edgy so people read it/saw it because it was so different from usual things.. doesn't mean they would actually want it.

You do not fully comprehend the psychology of the masses nor of women. There is a deep seated neurotic and desperate need for people to fit in. So much so that you can make them do anything.

People are whores for social acceptance. Merely popularize a piece of material with your money and connections and watch as they convert their very believes and selves to alter themselves to fit in with what they precieve to be the new popularity.

Every girl I have every pursued has expressed joy and excitement when I let them know I have a domination fetish. All women enjoy being dominated, tens of thousands of years of evolution cannot undo that inherit psychology.

Incest is wincest

of course not.

Not long ago it was understood, the fine line between civility and savagery. However, that has been lost now. You have lost your balls.

And now the women do not fantasize about the mighty conquering European taking them, they fantasize about middle easterns.

You have submitted to the neurotic and desperate need to fit in, with what you are told is noraml.

Bullshit political correctness, "the victim is always right" and in this beliefe you have all strived to become victims.

In truth you have no power.

Convert to Islam for Hitler reasons.
Tell her bf.husband you love Hitler because he fought the Jews, supported Palestine, wanted to end European colonialism of the Near East, and might have been a Muslim convert.
Then watch as her head explodes as he welcomes and hugs you for your opinions.

I think you need to get laid.

Well let's take an example, muhammad was poisoned by a woman after the battle of khaibar precisely because he had slaughtered her entire family and died of the complications from that, 4 years later..

That's how much women love when you do that sort of thing.. muhammad also ordered the men to rape the women.. example here:

Muhammad's men raped the women (with his approval) after slaughtering the men (Sahih Muslim 3371). What does raping a female captive have to do with self-defense?

>some women misuse their freedom and act like whores and some have certain fantasies that they might not like if actually realized
>therefore all are whores that also love getting raped