Estrogen in food products/water

Do you guys think that there is estrogen in food products or the water? Not just natural estrogen that you see in soy sauce or blueberries, but rather added estrogen? This could explain the high amount of altruistic behavior in the west right now. I myself feel as if it's taking affect on me, 2 months ago my voice was deep as fuck, and I felt the testosterone raging through my body, right now I sound 5 years younger like a fucking 15 year old boy. Is it possible that the gubment and globalist industries are placing estrogen in products to ensure the pussification of men, to make them more docile and accepting like a woman in order to get rid of dissenting voices and prevent men from fighting back against the coming global government.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've always thought that.

Most people will redirect you to /x

Well we know there is unnatural estrogen that comes from the urine of women on the pill that never fully gets filtered out

Eat broccoli Brussel sprouts cauliflower lentils strawberries and lots of vitamin d

Unfortunately, but it is a real possibility.

Why? Do they consist of testosterone. I want my manhood back.

this makes me horny

Of course the German gets horny from the though of urine.

You faggots need vitamin Dick

There is mammalian estrogen and a lot of other hormones in all animal products. If you eat them you're basically asking to go bald and have your balls shrink.

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

A tad old, but the way that it is done is not directly through estrogen, a loophole if you will. It explains as well the larger amount of transsexuals we have been seeing.

Lmao, burgers have testosterone in em though. USA USA USA

tl:dr don't drink the water and watch what you eat.

Also Alex Jones wants you to buy filters.

Khizr Khan?
Is that why you do it?

they either increase testosterone production or reduce conversion of testosterone to other chemicals. add celery, garlic, and herbal prostate supplements (saw palmetto, stinging nettle root, etc) to the list too.

Pretty sure, and I heard that somehow plastic packaging create estrogen too.
Anyone noticed lately how much more girls are being born than boys?

This doesn't even rise to the level of broscience

>this nigger didnt even google sbit before posting

Youre a disgrace to pol. It's been proven that xenotrogens are in many if your products. Fag.

>everything I read on the internet is true!

My bet is on the residues from Plastic / Styrofoam to-go containers and in plastic water bottles. BPA is also still used as a liner in some canned food.

Drink from glass or stainless steel containers. Don't buy bottled water.
Avoid canned food unless you know what the liner is made from.

You are a fucking dumbass

Do you always try this hard to be "part of the memes"

But tap water is contaminated. What are you supposed to drink?

Rain water that's collected 500 miles away from civilization and it's pollutants

> be american who can read ingredient labels
> buy groceries
> EVERY factory-packaged food product has soy in it

but muh gluten

American/Australian soy is GMO monsanto glyphosate cancer-tier. EU still regulates soy-lechitin products to ensure GMO does not enter the market... for now...

My hair is thinning, but my balls are normal sized.

What does it all mean?

The common estrogens - estradiol, estrone and estriol - are all insoluble in water. Therefore the only possible "estrogens" that can be aquired from tap water are precurser molecules. Any valid suggestions for such a precurser or other chemicals that boost the estrogen production?

BPA can be found in PVC plastics, so you should buy PP ones.

You're just going bald thanks to your genetics.

adding some lowbrow to this highbrow