Does Marvel have something like an Earth-3? What would that look like?

Does Marvel have something like an Earth-3? What would that look like?

Yo

Maybe the cancerverse?

It has a few dozen of them.

Well, I'm talking something where every major character is represented and is presented as an evil version of themselves.

Yeah, the cancerverse comes pretty close to what OP wants. Shame it only lasted for what? 3 arcs?

marvel multiverse confirmed to dc is kinda weak

*compared

Marvel doesn't need an Earth-3 or any alternate realties

they all take turns being evil, gay,solo, team etc etc

I think we should take a minute and appreciate how fucking awesome the Crime Syndicate is. Who here wants to read an ongoing with them or solo books with each member?

an owlman or power ring book would have been interesting but.. rip

yeah but them boyz ded

>Power Ring's guncock

it's okay, once Dick Grayson takes over the Court he'll be the new Owlman

Yep.

I liked the Blackest Night Deathstorm more tho, why didn't they keep that persona?

Yeah but, comics and all that. I just want to read about Earth 3 and its shenanigans.

The Cancerverse

Atomica a cute.

>What would that look like?
616 during an event.

You might consider checking out the current Squadron Supreme and Hyperion books.

According to Spiderverse, there is an universe where every hero is a villain, and everyone villain is a hero.

BUT it is not only that.

On THAT universe, all the heroes and villains are ALSO gebder swaped.

AND age swaped.

So in that universe, Dock Ock is a fat girl hero, and Spider is a teenage vilainess, Carol is a young delinquent boy, and Kamala Khan is an adult male Lord of Evil.

I wish I had the panels.

> Imagine all the weird shit there....like Fury, Doom and Frank.

Yep
The Revengers are pretty much the equivalent of the Injustice League

Current 616?

I'd like an Earth-3 ongoing, it could showcase reverse characters in the same vein as Earth 2. Hopefully without shitting its pants around 20 issues.

I've always loved the Crime Syndicate.

Would read an ongoing about them.

Yes, the universe 616

So Metallo is Earth 3's Cyborg?

Given the way Tony Stark behaves and what he's been responsible for, I imagine his Earth-3 counterpart would be essentially indistinguishable.

why is captain america's evil alternative jewish

No that's Grid, a sentient evil computer virus that took over Cyborg's old body

Nah, that's Grid. Though I would like to see what Earth 3's Metallo looks like. I'd like to see what their Legion of Doom is like.

Actually, fuck it, that's what this thread is about now. Let's come up with the Earth-3 versions of characters.

Is that an Afro

Deathstorm was too good for that world and died in the stupidest way possible. I'll eternally be mad.

its a shitty pentagram ya dumbass

Earth-8

t. Tom Brevoort

I was hoping Superwoman would be a book for them. I mean Lois and Lana teamed up was still pretty decent but it would have been cool.

Not even DC has an Earth-3 anymore. It was destroyed, along with the Crime Syndicate. So we'll never have stories with them again

Except the antimatter versions should still exist and the orrery has a mechanism that could allow it to spit out another Earth-3 if someone wanted to write that

It's called Earth 616

>616-8
ftfy

Who let the Afro Samurai guy into the DC Offices?

I'm going to regret this, but how did he die?

Howard Mackie of all people created the closest thing Marvel has to the Crime Syndicate

Basically an evil alternate universe version of the X-Men called "The Six":

Maddie Pryor as the Goblin Queen

Evil Havok as her lover

Vampire Storm, with Kitty Pryde and Forge as her vampirized slaves

Brute, a version of Beast who was turned into a fish creature by Artie Maddock's dad when he tried to turn him human

An evil version of Iceman who got corrupted by Loki when Loki boosted his powers beyond a level he could control

Fallen: an evil version of Archangel who Apocalypse gave bat wings to, instead of metal wings.

Mutant X Nick Fury was GOAT.

Super Woman betrayed the team the minute Black Manta and Captain Cold removed Alexander Luthor's gimp outfit and revealed to everyone he was Earth 3 Shazam.

Super Woman got her magic lasso around Deathstorm, ordering him to let Luthor kill him so that Luthor (who's Shazam powers basically allow him to steal the super powers of people he murders) could kill him and take his powers for his own.

You know what sucks? Knowing that Deathstorm's powers and origin would make it very easy to resurrect him, and knowing that no one ever will.

Earth 3 Metallo seems like he'd just be Iron Man, but powered by a miniature yellow sun.

I like the sound of that.

But technically that can't happen, can it? I mean, Alexander Luthor stole his powers didn't he? So he can't ever be revived, right?

Although I do think something could be done with Johnny Quick. Speedsters have an absurd ability to not die, even the villains have this ability. Him surviving could just be explained away with the version being killed during Forever Evil as a time remnant or something.

Thats is a neat idea. Actually theres a lot you could do with good doppelgangers of villains. The only downside I suppose is most of them ending up dead

His origin is that Evil Stein bonded with a corpse. Maybe Evil Jason comes along, decides to emulate the experiment using Stein's corpse. You could also have the Power Ring bond with Evil Guy. Presumably Ultraman has a Fortress of Kryptonite where he could be rezzed by some inverse of the Kryptonian rejuvenation that brought back Superman after Doomsday.

>what is the ultimate universe.

Death Shield, Blood Spider and Jagged Bow do not come from another universe, but they still feel relevant to this thread
I like that the Crime Syndicate has slightly different names and costumes

That's the thing I really hate about Earth 3. Bad guys win. Because good guys win here.

Because dicks. It's fucktarded.

Yes, it's called the Ultimate universe.

why wouldn't Kitty own Storm?
her powers are OP

Did either of you actually read the Ultimate Universe or ? Because it's nothing like DC's Earth-3.

it's a universe where everyone is evil or a big asshole in one way or another. all in all, it's worse.

They might be assholes, but it's still the same schtick as the main universe, just some modern retellings here and there. The only good villain from the Ultimate line was Reed, and that took awhile to even happen.

and hulk who likes to eat people
and thor who is a n assholewho doesn't save people unless the government gave to his friends gibs
and Cap who is a closet fascist
and Pyim who is evven worse than its counterpart
and Hawkeye who isn't in jail only thanks to how fucked up this unverse is
and Wanda and Quicksilver, the two incestuos brothers who want to conquer the world
and the thing who kills doom in cold blodd.

>Kid Frank going full crawling in my skin

Yeah, it's the normal Marvel universe.

Makes me wonder about Brainiac. Perhaps he saw that Krypton was a plague to the universe and had to be destroyed. Maybe he collects cities of dying planets to keep at least a portion of its citizens alive.

What about Darkseid? Is he the most heroic being in the universe?

There's only one Darkseid.

Why?

I dunno, it doesn't make sense, but them's the brakes.

only some of them are the same because his soul shards merged but others are different

nah that thor does save people. Just not the government, elites, corporations etc. He was a complete hippie who wanted to stick it to the system.

It doesn't matter

Owlman pls go

Ultraman isn't from Krypton I think.
Back in Morrison's boo'm he was a human astronaut which got powers.

Which version of the CSA do people prefer? Earth-3 or Anti-Matter??

But lets talk about the Reverse-JLI

Earth 3 > anti matter > Johns

Earth-3 Ultraman is from Krypton. You're thinking of the Anti-Matter universe. In Pre-Crisis canon, Ultraman's Krypton didn't even explode.

Marvel's multiverse is far more vast and has played in a far bigger role in almost all the major stories. The bleeding from one to another is bigger too.

I think he's talking about how DC's AUs tend to stick out more compared to Marvel where most of them are just slight variants on other worlds or barely touched on.

Does DC have as cute as an alternate universe mc as Gwenpoole?

The only reason Marvel even have a multiverse is because Marvel tebds to use them as 'oh this happened in another universe, its not canon.'

Earth 42?

When was the last time that ever happened?

Every single time in my head cannon because it's not like they ever establish what universe you're dealing with in the first issue

Then that much is true. Most alt universes tend to be used as tools or stepping stones for the main

It's almost always 616 unless otherwise specified.

>Marvel's multiverse is far more vast

Not is not.
The big difference is that in marvel ALTERNATIVE TIMELINES are considered their own universes, While in DC they are just Alternative Timelines. At DC, every universe in the Multiverse contains an infinite number of alternative timelines. The marvel multiverse is and has always been a joke. Literally "what if... wonder man was a woman" or "what if Sentry used a blue suit instead of yellow" get their own paper thin universes.

It's called 616

2 seconds of checking the Interwebs about marvel multiverse proves you wrong. Marvel has been playing the multiverse card far more and for a far longer time

You guys don't even have a captain Britain corps

You could try reading comics instead of just using internet. Not even the most hardcore marvelfag would EVER say the marvel multiverse is more "vast".

Only a casual would.

>For a longer time
Huh? In what sense? Techincally the earliest usage of the multiverse dates back to the golden age if we're talking retroactively and Earth 2 predates the first Marvel AU by some years.

But what if Tony Stark was a limo!?

>But what if Tony Stark was a limo!?

This is it's own universe

So was Tony Stark as a Limo Man. I'm an insane Marvelfag who read nearly everything they published already and I'm confused by that user.

This has it's own multiverse...

This look could've been in the flash if season 2 if they had more budget

But user havent you heard? 616 isn't a thing anymore.

It is, it has been referred to as 616 even after Secret Wars occurred.It's just the 8th incarnation of it. Brevoort even stopped pushing this meme

Damn those are some lazy-ass costume designs. I'm assuming all three ended up with bullets through their skulls via Solo, they were meant to be disposable?

Is there an Earth-3 Bizarro?

wait, what?
please explain further

the Court of Owls coerced Dick into joining them. Him and his COO mentor (who also hates the court) are currently going around obtaining what they need to have the court by the shorthairs