You are falling for the bait

You want a real redpill? Not the kind for normies, but a redpill for the already redpilled?

By dividing everything along racial lines and spouting shit like,"RACE WAR NAO!!!1!!", you are playing right into the hands of the elite and the agenda that they are pushing through the media. You realize that all the degeneracy they have been forcing over the past few years isn't just there to get everyone to accept it, right?

They know full well that there is a large portion of the population that will never except trannies and interracial relationships and other forms of degeneracy. In fact, they are banking on it. They aren't pushing that agenda because they want everyone to happily tolerate and/or accept it. They WANT you to get pissed about it. Anything to distract you from the real issues. This is already working perfectly on all of the people who are fighting for the equal rights that they already have. Really, they are just fighting against all of us.

It isn't about black vs. white anymore, or straight vs. gay. It isn't even about right vs. left. No, the great injustice of our time is economic. And it's only going to get worse. They've already shown that they can crash the economy with no survivors, and as long as they leave one of them in the wreckage, the rest are free to walk away with profits, bonuses and salaries at an all-time high.

Until you realize this, you will continue to play right into their hands. None of us can ever hope to attain wealth in under the current political system which allows the wealthiest to maintain so much control over all branches of government. That is where we should be directing our attention. The war that we hope for should be a class war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uc3LPWmZ0SY
youtube.com/watch?v=BrOH-KHxXg0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/No matter how much they attack our character and our morals, no matter how much they attack us to our very core as human beings and make us out to have absolutely no value, the one thing we mustn't allow them to do is to get away with labeling us as trolls./
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And for those of you who want to call me a Marxist, or say that my post offers nothing of value:

>End NAFTA
>audit the Fed
>lower corporate tax rates
>stop immigration of low skilled laborers
>stop the corporate welfare
>enforce the laws on the books
>reduce regulations on new/small businesses,
>sever money from politics
>media accountability

I am going to have to elaborate on that last one, as it may well be the most important point there.The first amendment to our constitution is freedom of speech and the second example therein is freedom of the press. I can not stress just how important the media is in acting as the Fourth Estate.

I believe that the biggest problem that we face in this battle to reclaim our republic from the oligarchs is separating the media from government and ultimately corporate influence. The media is supposed to be there in order to ensure transparency of the government to the people. But as it stands now, the media is nothing but a mouthpiece for the powers that be, spinning whatever narrative the elite want the public to buy at the time.

By allowing the media to be compromised, we have taken the power away from the people. That power was information. As long as the media continues to get a free pass while it disseminates completely biased and even fabricated stories that serve no other purpose than to sway public opinion in favor of liars, thieves and killers, there can be no real change.

Luckily, we now have the internet at our disposal. And while it still remains an unregulated free marketplace of ideas, we must take advantage to strike back and deal a fatal blow to the archaic system that still clutches to power. For if we don't, and we allow this system to set in stone, Western Civilization will surely be lost.

Still, the question of what to do about the media is a daunting one. Obviously, they are privately owned companies, and as such have an obligation to their shareholders. So unfortunately, their number one priority is ratings.

So that may lead one to believe that a non-private or public media outlet delivering the news would be the logical alternative. But this is not the case. When it comes to NPR and PBS, we get the same exact liberal bias that we do with the private media companies, if not even worse. Though technically they are publically funded through private donations and tax dollars, they are still products of the government.

So this raises another question; why is the majority of bias in the media left-leaning or liberal bias? Of course if you ask a liberal this question, they will tell you it is because life has a liberal bias; basically that any intelligent, rational person will tend to lean to the left. They believe that their bias is simply bias for the truth.

But of course we know that isn't true. Even if you are willing to concede to them on social issues, when it comes to serious policy issues, liberals tend to fall apart. And all conceding social issues has gotten us is further down that slippery-slope that they all swear is nothing more than a logical fallacy and fear mongering; meanwhile Canadian dogs are getting their dicks sucked and pedophiles are now the centerpiece of human interest stories on Salon.

No shit

Relly got the ol' hamster wheel spinnin

So again, what is the answer?

When we try to find an alternative to the liberal bias in the MSM, all we are left with is Fox News, which at some point became almost a parody of itself. The sad thing is that the liberal media, mostly through liberal "comedians", has reinforced the narrative that Fox News is THE most biased source of news on the planet, which is terribly ironic.

I have never been a liberal or a conservative, and as a child and adolescent, I really didn't even know the difference between the two. But I have always loved watching the news, and I always watched Fox News since it was first introduced in our new cable package however many years ago. I didn't watch all of the programs, but I loved O'Reilly and a few others. And either way, it was better than MSNBC or CNN, but those stations also had programs that I enjoyed, although honestly MSNBC more so than CNN.

So when the whole "Fox News is evil and biased"meme started coming down the pipeline, mainly through The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, both of which I enjoyed, although Colbert much more than Stewart, I instantly saw it for the bullshit that it was. The real redpill came when one day, at the height of the "Fox News is biased" schtick, there was some kind of breaking news story that was serious. Knowing America, it was probably a mass shooting. But whatever it was, it was in progress and was definitely a big story. Fox was covering it. CNN was covering it. But MSNBC had its usual panel of 5 or 6 people bashing George Bush for no apparent reason. That was the day I realized that it was all bullshit. That the liberal bias I had always heard about and even joked about was all too real.

So Fox has basically been entirely discredited.Not that it had all that much credit to begin with.But even worse,with this election cycle and the rise of Trump,the Fox coverage alone has been enough to show us that there is very little difference between Democrats and Republicans in this country.They hardly represent actual Liberalism or Conservatism.The only thing they represent is their corporate and bankster masters.

But even assuming that Republicans do represent the right and conservatives (they are at least the best we have),how did they let the media slip through their fingers?At which point did they completely give up on trying to win the culture war through art,music,film and literature?And of course television, the most ubiquitous of all.I don't understand why they just surrendered that battle.

It feels like it is really too late for them to have any hope of taking it back,and thus at least giving us a counterpoint to the liberal narrative.But really,as I said before,Republicans and Democrats are just two sides of the same coin, so it's virtually a moot point anyway,and thus,I digress.

So all we are left with is the internet.Here we sit alone in Sup Forums, toiling away at nothing at all.Yet somehow throughout the course of this very strange election, we have somehow gained relevance.We have somehow established a voice that is being heard.And of course with that voice immediately came those who wish to silence it.

The media has been quick to establish its narrative about us.The labels were easy and exactly what you would expect;that we are Neo-Nazis,that we are far right nuts,that we are man-babies jerking it to Chinese cartoons and MLP, that we are disgruntled white permavirgin basement dwellers on the verge of suicide.And worst of all, that we are satire.

No matter how much they attack our character and our morals, no matter how much they attack us to our very core as human beings and make us out to have absolutely no value, the one thing we mustn't allow them to do is to get away with labeling us as trolls.

Our credibility in regards to the sincerity of our ideals is the most important tool we have. It must be known that we really believe the things that we say here. This is vitally important for attracting the newcomer. And it is equally important for keeping the actual trolls, the Sup Forumstards who come here just for the lulz and epic raids and dank memes, out.

Maybe the worst thing that they have labeled us is "the alt-right". I don't even know what the fuck that means. I know that some of you take that label and wear it as a badge of pride, but I urge you to exercise caution when doing so. Yes, it may seem cool to be able to say,"Hey, I believe in conservative values and economics, but no, I am not a God-fearing, uneducated redneck."All of that is fine, but at its core, this is just another effort to keep us divided. And not only from the left-wing, progressive ilk, but also from those in the Republican party; the so-called "cuckservative". And yes, the media has caught on to all of this, with no little thanks going to that faggot Milo, who has surely done more to hurt our cause here than pissing off feminists has ever done to help it.

It may be sad to say, but this place is truly one of the last bastions of free speech anywhere. And remember, once the free speech goes, all of the other liberties fall right behind it. I honestly don't have the answers for how to fix our dying civilization. All I know is that the US is the only hope, so whatever change may come, it has to start here. And it has to start with us. For as much as they want to call us evil Nazis, we are the good guys. And there is a simple way to prove it. We tell the truth.

Never has the side for good had to lie or obfuscate the facts.

I do not know how much of our government has been compromised, but in light of recent events, I have to believe that it is a lot. The entire Clinton email investigation showed just how bad things have gotten. As much as we all may have enjoyed watching Comey get his ass raked over the coals -

youtube.com/watch?v=uc3LPWmZ0SY

- in the end, it was demoralizing to see the impotence of the Republican congress. And the committee that questioned AG Lynch was 1000x worse. That didn't even feel real. It reminded me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=BrOH-KHxXg0

So this year we have seen that a politician can use a fake charity as a front to launder money that was received as a bribe for political favors; bribes that were given by countries ranging from those whom you would expect better of like Australia to those whom you would hope wouldn't be given favors for any reason, like Saudi Arabia. So clearly this goes to the very top.

We have also seen that the entire democratic process in this country is a complete sham. From the Republicans fighting to the bitter end to steal the election from Trump, and coming out on CNBC and blatantly telling the American people that their vote doesn't really matter, to the DNC rigging the entire primary in favor of the establishment criminal candidate, they have just been rubbing our fucking noses in it. And i have tried really hard up to this point not to resort to the use of profanity, but I'm sorry, this really makes my blood boil.

We can not sit back and just take it. Something has to be done. And as i have said, I'm not entirely sure what that is, but I do know that it must start with us. I truly feel that we are the last hope for truth.

You won't find sanity in this realm, user
Chans act orthogonal to the MSM, placating visitors in the same manner. As much as anons think they are "red-pilled" they just joined a different tribe with the same social uselessness

My country is invaded by shitskins. Fuck you for telling me that I should simply ignore it.

really made my globe strobe

Well put. Really thinking about the metagame of life

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/No matter how much they attack our character and our morals, no matter how much they attack us to our very core as human beings and make us out to have absolutely no value, the one thing we mustn't allow them to do is to get away with labeling us as trolls./

Getting lazy

real talk yo, if people unite who are we lynching?
all the people pulling the strings are safe in a bunker on antarctica

Based my man

Keep it up

Sup /leftypol/ you trying to BTFO in an another thread also get with the times class politics is dead its all about identity politics now and no amount of whinging about it will change that

how about "gas the kikes"?

does that play?

Yes it does, because the gas chamber is a fucking hoax, youre just playing with the jewish lie with bullshit like this.

I don't know why you come here, user, but I come here to shitpost and have fun.

If we somehow are "playing into their hands," they're fucking crazy for taking Sup Forums seriously.

The truth of the matter is that you're a faggot, they don't care about Sup Forums, and we're going to continue to be assholes anonymously because, well, it's fun.

yeah we know. Globalist-backed BLM pushing for a race war made it pretty clear. Globalists are trying to boil over racial tensions in a plot to destabilize the West and tear down borders and nations.

But more importantly: gas the kykes race war now

No shit, Sherlock.

Just listen to Mark Passio for the first time?

This and OP is 100%

Sup Forums is satire. You're naive and misguided if you think you can come to this joke of a board and get a real political discussion going on. It's nothing but memes, shit posting and pseudo-science here. Why do you think Sup Forums gets laughed at, BTFO and boo'd away when they cross onto boards like /his/, /sci/, /lit/ and Sup Forums ?

I'll certainly agree that the traitors need to be destroyed before any positive social change can occur. But Sup Forums is a place where one can hate niggers as loudly as they like, so of course posters are going to. Where else can one hate freely? It is necessary that we have that burden.

Let's say the plan is to sow division with these goofy social issues then.
I will make a prediction. Perhaps the narrative (popular controversy) is under media control for right now. How much longer? I hate to make Trump into a messianic figure because he certainly is not, but he has brought to light very serious issues which went uncovered in the MSM. These things along with his less subtle jabs at (((them))) are making Americans question what they are being told to be concerned about.

Thanks for the reality check though OP. I don't agree with all your points, but it was worth the read nonetheless.

>jew plays holohoax card to avoid gas chamber

this time it's real, baybee

you realize this is as obvious as stating that the mussie problem is to draw fire for the (((jew))). useful idiots user, nothing more.

Sturgeons law that 95% of everything is crap applies to the (((jew))) as well as the goy. the issue come in where the (((jews))) think they are entirely comprised of the 5% and feel that the goy is incompetent to manage themselves. the cream no longer rises to the top - western civilization was arguably the only hope for mankind. it's destined to failure because it isn't a meritocracy - the best of the best are systematically eliminated from the rat race early in favor of moronically compliant plebeians with as little personality as possible. Pic fucking related.

this is the maroon-pill (half redpill/half blackpill

Problem is half the righties are like herr derr I got a house in bum fuck for 50k screw you.

>the jews think they can defeat us
>haha i'll give up that'll show them
Fuck that noise.

Who said anything about giving up you fucking surrender monkey? (Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq) Those are FACTS.

it's also a fact that the only time America has won a war Canada has helped (ww1 & ww2). You cant even beat yourselves at war - surrendered again!

Ya be quick on finding solutions thank you its well appreciated