Help me fight the bluepill

Anons, help. I got into University for grad school at the same place Matress girl went. I have to fill out these insanely huge sexual assault surveys where they quiz me at the end with these faggot questions liek

>what percentage of women get sexually assaulted at some point during their college years

And they expect me to answer 20-25%

>Karim and Jonathan are having a conversation, and Jonathan makes jokes about Karim's culture. Karim initially laughs, but then gets irritated as Jonathan keeps going. As a bystander, do you A) Tell Jonathan to stop invading Karim's safe space, B) tell the lab tech to intervene, C) Encourage Karim to take a stand, D) All of the above

Like it makes me answer D) or I can't continue. And this shit is required for me to complete or I can't register for classes. Also no one would understand if I decided to not attend because of this since it seems so minor. But holy shit, how the fuck are college campuses like this. I feel like they are making me brainwashed

inb4 blog, sry

Other urls found in this thread:

spiked-online.com/newsite/article/meet-the-student-who-turned-his-dorm-room-into-an-unsafe-space/16671
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2015/02/22/the-anti-free-speech-police-ride-again/
nytimes.com/2015/03/22/opinion/sunday/judith-shulevitz-hiding-from-scary-ideas.html?_r=0
thefederalist.com/2015/09/03/a-modest-proposal-for-ending-campus-microaggressions/
reason.com/blog/2016/06/30/professor-who-popularized-microaggressio
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/05/14/columbia-students-claim-greek-mythology-needs-a-trigger-warning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Transfer?

Can't just transfer in grad schools.

Sorry OP. Hope you're getting a based grad school degree. Sounds like you're going to have to bite the bullet.

thanks user

Commit Taqiyya by pretending you're a SJW.
I weep for your university when you're this dumb.

Its amazing that you have to do that at the grad level, this isnt freshman seminar.
Also this is one of the most elite, ivy league, schools in the world in one of the most prestigious cities in the world. These people couldnt get more privileged and yet they still complain.

Can you elaborate on how it is that they are requiring you to go through that? Is there some required class? Is there anyway to skip it or get out of it?

L A W Y E R
A
W
Y
E
R

U P
P

To defeat the Jew you must become the Jew. Lawyer up, get it removed, then redpill.

All students who enter have to complete these surveys. The only good thing is that they are online, but the software is smart enough that you have to play the audio and it doesn't continue unless you manually click on this button which only appears after 1 minute of the audio, Sort of like this very shitty Skip This Ad. It is required for class registration.

>lawyer up
this is what I was thinking with this by what actual rules exactly _requires_ this? Could you lawyer around these rules?

yeah i think its pretty standard for unis. pic related, stuff i had to do for registration.

spiked-online.com/newsite/article/meet-the-student-who-turned-his-dorm-room-into-an-unsafe-space/16671

According to them, completion of the survey must take place before course registration can take place. I think the biggest thing is that I am forced to answer in an affirmative way when I don't believe that. If a lawyer somehow uses this document against me in a court case then it will indicate that I complied to these rules and understood them, and hence knowingly violated some code which could get me in further trouble.

It looks like Adam Shapiro stood up to the PCsafespaces at Columbia

whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2015/02/22/the-anti-free-speech-police-ride-again/

nytimes.com/2015/03/22/opinion/sunday/judith-shulevitz-hiding-from-scary-ideas.html?_r=0

tell them hitler was right
tell them the holocaust never happened
and even if it did those fucking kikes had it coming

read pic and do this.
dicks everywhere

Just hide your power level dumb dumb and use your money acquired as a result of an graduate degree to advance your political goals silently or at a more expedient time

wow so hard

thefederalist.com/2015/09/03/a-modest-proposal-for-ending-campus-microaggressions/
a detailed taxonomy of microaggressions was published in the American Psychologist, with thelead author of the research team and crack scientist Derald Wing Sue, a professor of psychology and education at Columbia

reason.com/blog/2016/06/30/professor-who-popularized-microaggressio
Derald Wing Sue is a professor of psychology at Columbia University. He's also an early promoter of the idea of "microaggressions."
Sue is concerned that these universities have missed the point. It was never about shaming or punishing people, he says. In fact, he doesn't think that people who commit microaggressions are necessarily racist or sexist.
he is cautious about the institutions that are taking it as an absolute. Mr. Sue said his goal had always been to educate people, not punish or shame them, if they engage in microaggressions.

Thaddeus Russell, who is an adjunct professor of American Studies at Occidental College, said on Joe Rogan's podcast 10 years ago he got fired from Columbia University for being a white man and his ideas and saying things you're not supposed to say and they wanted to replace him with a black woman.

da kang wil giv free welfar red pillz yo

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/05/14/columbia-students-claim-greek-mythology-needs-a-trigger-warning/
Columbia students claim Greek mythology needs a trigger warning
In an op-ed in the student newspaper, four Columbia University undergrads have called on the school to implement trigger warnings
even for classics like Greek mythology or Roman poetry.

What the actual fuck.

For once I'm grateful of being a shitskin.

I meant consult with a lawyer. Most offer free consultations. Tell him about your situation and your goal is to get out of this survey and then the lawyer may be able to tell you whether or not he can find a loophole or something to get you out of it.

Columbia University newspaper, the Spectator, published an article "Students, faculty address institutionalized racism"
As described in the article, one example of the institutionalized racism that black Columbia students must endure is the university's Core Curriculum.
"It's traumatizing to sit in Core classes. We are looking at history through the lens of these powerful, white men. I have no power or agency as a black woman, so where do I fit in?"
Her words are worthy of analysis and response.
First, they provide a fine example of how successfully universities have indoctrinated students with leftist ideas and rhetoric. For example, who, outside of academia, ever uses the word "agency" as she did? Did you ever say to anyone that you have or don't have "agency?"
This is not trivial. When people use words or terms that are used in only one setting, it means that that setting has profoundly influenced them and that the setting is a closed intellectual universe.
Her use of the word "traumatizing" is also a product of indoctrination. Columbia taught this young woman to be traumatized by its own Core Curriculum. Some things — war, torture and the murder of a loved one, for example — are objectively traumatizing. No one is taught to be traumatized by such things.

At an actual learning institution, rather than at the left-wing seminary Columbia and nearly all other American universities have become, administrators would have told Aya that if she has really been traumatized by the Columbia Core Curriculum, she stands little chance of navigating any of the inevitable vicissitudes of real life because she has opted to remain a child, and therefore woefully unprepared for adulthood.
At a real university, administrators would have also told her and all the other "traumatized" students of all colors and backgrounds, that by using the word "traumatized" they have trivialized the suffering of all those individuals the world over who really have been traumatized.

If everyone like you that's in a similar situation simply refused to take the test and instead chose to forfeit university in place of being indoctrinated then universities would have no choice but to drop this kind of material, capitalism would win.

I understand very well that your education is obviously a big thing for you and it's very important, but at the same time I'm well aware that people like you who willingly accept this brainwashing instead of standing against it that gives it so much power.

My personal suggestion is to leave university, find yourself a decent job and work hard and get through the ranks until you're in a very successful place. University is a meme and regularly gives people nothing but crippling debt in lieu of great career prospects. With the exception of a selection of top-tier elite careers like marine biology or some nutty shit, every other career can be accomplished with good, old fashioned, hard work and commitment.

just jump through the hoops

dont sacrifice your success to be honest to a machine, as that won't do anything of value

>This is a perfect opportunity to develop your troll game (or just game in general).
>Don't even bother trying to argue with them. All that's going to do is frustrate you and put you in a bad place.
>Instead, every time you go to class make a point to exaggerate the arguments they make. I recommend reading the Onion to get an idea of how to do this.
>A couple years ago I took a Race & Ethnicity class with a feminist teacher. She went out of her way to focus on how women were oppressed more during history regardless of race. I happily trolled her class by:
>- Exaggerating how women were oppressed.
>- Making up random facts that took time to check.
>- Intentionally putting logical fallacies in my assignments.
>I passed the class with a 105%.
>The best part is that they will never call you out on your bullshit. No matter how ridiculous it is, if it supports their cause they'll be behind you 100%.

I'm a grad student at Columbia. Had to do the sexual respect and diversity training too. I went through with it, but made sure to leave a comment at the end telling them how I felt about the stupid training. In general don't hide what you believe, just don't be too loud about it. Some far-left students will hate you, but Columbia has a surprisng number of based students and professors. Good luck.

>You may not agree with some or all of the points made but it doesn't matter. Jump through their hoops and move on. Fighting against the tyranny of a professor hopped up on their own brand of crazy koolaide is a battle you will never EVER win. Smile. Nod. Move along to bigger and better things.

>To my sociology professor, I was a communist and a feminist. To my philosophy professor I was an anarchist. To my criminology professor I was a hard-line 'more cops on the streets stops crime' believer.
Become what you need to be to succeed.

>The modern college campus is not a place for learning, discussing, hearing new ideas, being challenged, or even thinking. It's an indoctrination center for leftist dogma, no more. Never forget that, or you'll regret it.

>Now that you know this is how college kids/professors operate, I challenge you to become the biggest leftfag that class ever saw. You should fashion yourself a feminist ally and criticize others for their "problematic" answers to discussion questions. Criticize the fact that not enough less-than-abled voices have been heard. Immerse yourself in lefty rhetorical trickery and make the professor walk on egg shells. Give them exactly what they ask for. Throw in a bunch of mumbo jumo about the 1% and remind the professor how privileged they are (if they have tenure). I mean, since these fuckwits just operate on emotion anyway you might as well manipulate and troll them.

>Just use it to perfect your agree and amplify skills. Join whatever they say, amplify the shit out of it, and feed it right back. They don't have to know whether or not you're serious.

>leave a comment at the end telling them how I felt about the stupid training.
I'm surprised they did not somehow punish you for your thoughtcrime.

>In general don't hide what you believe, just don't be too loud about it. Some far-left students will hate you, but Columbia has a surprisng number of based students and professors.
Good to hear that there are still based people there. I'm glad. I was actually considering applied there once but I read too many horror stories online which gave be the impression that Columbia is a hellhole of progressivism and decided not to apply.

The administration is a huge poorly run bureaucracy. Whoever is running the training is just checking off boxes and waiting until they can go home. No one would care enough to punish me.

It's mostly the undergraduates who live in a progressive hell hole. The grad schools are a lot different. Actually my politics has taken more of a move to the right since I started coming here.

>It's mostly the undergraduates who live in a progressive hell hole.
I was thinking of applying for undergrad nontrad GS majoring in computer science.