Hey Sup Forums who here thinks that George Soros, the man behind Black Lives Matter, is the leader of the illuminati?

Hey Sup Forums who here thinks that George Soros, the man behind Black Lives Matter, is the leader of the illuminati?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0su39y7QOM
youtube.com/watch?v=CIQp31Oyn70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you think a human is the leader? lolllll
The leaders is an alien who understand that our future relies on the incredible wits of dindus

Not even close.
There are entities behind George Soros.

Only regards believe that this man is calling the shots.

He is voluntarily exposing himself to take heat off of others now.

you Drumpf supporters are going down in November. mark my words. DEAD WHITE MEAT

He his a billionaire and you are not

Stop being so much Jealous

Soros is a middle man who they use as a public figure. Someone to demonize and draw attention away from the real leaders.

what real leaders, faggot?

Who are they?

Well in that case, who is the leader of the illuminati? If it's an alien, what is it's name and where is it from?

The real working force behind the "Illuminati" is not something we can see for ourselves as it exists within and beyond our perspective of the universe.

this

We would not mind if he was only a wealthy individual that invests/sells stuff.
That is not the case.

reptilians

If the Illuminati is a real thing, whoever is their leader is someone nobody has ever heard of before.

The forces behind George Soros also have an hierarchy between them. It is more fucked up than you can imagine.

No one, you dolt. Nobody leads the New World Order. It is a group of various factions that cooperate to an extent to keep all of humanity suppressed on a physical and spiritual level, by giving us shit like junk food and TV shows like Modern Family. There is no one leader because it is a large order, but the Rothschilds are a big part of it. The leaders of the New World Order could be classified as the 13 families, the Vatican, Caballists, globalist governments like the United States and many other governments and government factions like the CIA, Mossad, MI6, etc. There are also groups and brands that they use like the Club of 300, Trilateral Committee, Skull and Bones, the Federal Reserve, Tavistock, so many groups. George Soros works for the Rothschilds.

Kissinger, Rothschilds. Conspiracy 101 shit right here, come on guys

So you're trying to tell me that the ancient astronaut theorists (Ancient Aliens) were right all along?

A Brazilian nigger explain the case of G. Sorros

F

Lol you'd never know the leader of the illuminati. The ones you suggest can't be. Their names are not known

Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Astors, Morgans and so on. There could be families we've never heard about pulling the strings of those families. The truth is none of us have any real idea who controls us.

But considering Soros is such a public figure it is not him.

This

The leader is Satan.

This board has some of the dumbest conspiracies sometimes.

So the ancient astronaut theory is true?

I guess you fail to understand that someone MADE those TV Shows in order for it to have some effect right? For the making of those TV Shows people would have to know exactly what strings need to be pulled in human beings, and those kinds of studies are not easily made nor even could have been made if it wasn't for 'something else'.

>What is occultic symbolism and allegory

Hmm I'm not sure you understand the implications of simply calling those kinds of things Satan.
It is like calling our world Humanity.

I was always under the impression a group of aristocrat oligarch Rothschilds were the leaders of the Jewish Illuminati.

youtube.com/watch?v=b0su39y7QOM
youtube.com/watch?v=CIQp31Oyn70

I can't understand your writing

((((Entities)))))

Yes but... That only leads you halfway you know.

where have you been?

Your country is filled to the brim with Illuminati iconography in architecture, your fucking capital has the owl of moloch build into the city planning

wake up ami

itt: a bunch of people who got bated by the first joke post.

He's against them. You dont understand at the moment but you will eventually.
He's forcing us to confront an inevitability sooner than we would have had to.

Initial investors in the business that made him rich were heads ofmrothchild banks. He just a face man who can take the heat for (((them))). Nothing will change if he goes away

itt: britbong buries head in nearby sand

>George Soros, the man behind Black Lives Matter,

but where's the proofs?

Soros invented all religions

yeah man the leaders of dem illuminarty is an aliens. go for it little tucker have some fun.

do you even lurk?

he is several levels below the top really you'll never see or hear from the leaders

Oh no, I believe half the conspiracy theories.
It's just that this board gets crazy with them so much to the point it looks silly.

illuminati is right cover for (((them))). it isnt called that and it isnt that powerful.

(((they))) are terrible at carrying their tracks and for any specific event you can name (((them))).

dont reduce proper investigations to eulogising about super super super organisations.

lol ur dumb. no illuminate central core is known to the elites.

Soros is just a frontman for the banking clans. He's a smallfry compared to the (((Rothschilds))) and the (((Warburgs)))

ah, sorry for my strong reaction, but I care about you guys and everytime I stumble across an oblivious American I get a great sense of despair.

You guys over there are very important, never forget this.

How do we defeat the reptilian jew?

Take the green pill ameribro.

sour apple green pill>strawberry mango redpill desu fham

(((Canaanites))) and Carthage is a good start

Thinking Soros runs the Illuminati is equivalent thinking the teenager taking your order owns the McDonalds corporation.

A country size terrarium

The Illuminati are (mainly) these families: Astor, Bundy, Collins, DuPont, Freeman, Kennedy, Li, Onassis, Reynolds, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Russell, Van Duyn

Bump