Social change

Hey /pol
i've browsed these threads for a while now, and it seems you guys are sad.

you're always posting bitter memes about how the world is falling apart, how your country is being destroyed by immigration, how women have a special status and society and so forth

but that's it. you're just posting about it, instead of crying about social change why don't you do something about it?

do you think blacklivesmatter or feminist people just post online about their plights in today's society?

and posts like "race war now" "the jews did it" "i hate black people" have literally no impact on todays society

why don't you become the change you wish to see, rather than talk to anonymous strangers on the web about it?

even this forum is not unified, you all just spew your beliefs and wait for some (You's) to confirm your biased views

we live in 2016, there is no future, there is no past, there it only the now.

we have a great tool at our disposal to inspire others and create social change within our own community, let's use it

>do you think feminist people just post online about their plights in today's society?
99% do. and the ones that dont just spew the exact same rhetoric into the empty air
and BLM people just destroy shit and scream at people. all they really do is cause destruction and chaos without actually helping anyone

>but that's it. you're just posting about it, instead of crying about social change why don't you do something about it?
No power. The average person has no power to change anything. You need to be on Soros level to change the world

that's exactly the point, i think the population of /pol has a highly than average intelligence and this can cause people to be cynical about how the world is operating.

but i think there is hope for the west, i think there is hope for the people.

it's not about hillary or donald trump, the fate of the elections is already established, there is no "redpilling normies".

but we can all focus our energy on creating positive social change.

the youth will always inherit the future.

well, ya can't go gun down nogs and snackbars in the street without destroying your life, so bitching online will have to do

i don't believe this to be true, sure capitalism has a huge stake in today's society, money talks yes.

but we too can spark social change by becoming a factor, no matter how small to change the world from within.

but if we are not unified we are individuals, the only reason certain social movements are happening is because a large enough group always has influence on things like elections and buying power.

we can be the force

violence is not the answer, there is no point in killing people.

we have technology, we have to spread the word of peace and harmony, this is the only way we can achieve a large enough number to persuade more people to join our cause, the right cause

I'll bite, what do you do exactly to "win" people over to "our" cause?

>focus energy on positive change
it wont do shit unless you have political or financial power. i'd rather post frog memes and watch the world burn

you specifically, I mean, not the generic "you"

i think there are several real issues that the majority of /pol is trying to push.

i think it is a real thing about perserving culture.

i think this is a foundation to how people interact with one another in society.

but we cannot turn the clocks of time back, there is only now.

i would say most of /pol makes posts that are far too "hardcore" or "angsty" to persuade the majority of the population.

many are COLD to which i think women could never relate. and that's a huge faction

if we channel our energies correctly. we have a huge stake in the outcome of the "future"

we are political power, perhaps the posters of /pol web forum do not have a huge stake in buying power, there is no denying that

but what the future can hold is digital economies, more and more people are enlightened and realized the plights of modern society

as a human race we are progressing, even grass roots movements such as "veganism" are picking up people individuals (Us) believe strongly enough in a cause to create traction.

we combined have that power, to even spark a small social change, it would be for the better.

it won't be easy but it is achievable

yeah, you're just here shilling/shitposting/sjwing bro. you sound like a woman.

preserving culture is important, but it's not the main goal. and the only reason to hide your powerlevel is to slowly ramp people up. Sup Forums is too out there for most people because they still haven't challenged the most basic assumptions. you always start from the base. but you don't pander to people like some limp-wristed faggot.

i'm not sure what to draw from the context of your post.

there is no "hiding your power level" if you believe in what you stand for you stand by it. that is perserving your own beliefs > which translates into perserving culture

Nobody wants to be a part of the system, we want to make a new system. However, we can't kill those who make up the current system, and the masses are not smart enough to organize against the system.

I for one aim to devote myself to computer science, biology and mathematics, so that I can lend whatever I can to the cause of genetically engineering smarter humans.

If we could raise the average IQ 30 points we may have much flatter hierarchies and different possible systems. Right now the pattern seems to be oligarchical run states, the crown jewel of which is the good old USA.

Other forms of civilization will be possible when we put into our own hands our genetic destiny.

do you believe that we can create our own system?

i truly believe in digital economies, there are people who make a living off posting youtube videos, people who can live off creating electronic music, these people can leave society

i think it would be much harder to change society, than it would be to establish a new society

Establishment of a new society is the only way to change society. All youtubers, as well as everybody else, works all day, every day, paying most of their money to a bank or the government, in the form of loans and taxes. Nobody truly owns land. Most of the capital is in the hands of very few, and its getting worse. This is serfdom, though it can be hard to see it when you're apart of it.

People need more intelligence. Only then can we create the first truly non-slavery based society for all people.

there are only a few nessescities to sustain human life, the rest would be luxuries

owning a large amount of land in a 3rd world country would be the best way to go wouldn't it?

also, i'm not sure if it's a higher intelligence, it would be much easier to educate the masses

I am talking intelligence on a level to where children view calculus as trivial.

A FUCKING LEAF
Look kiddo, all these movements are eventually either going to collapse in on themselves, or destroy countries
I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show, and bitch about how wrong they all are with like minded people.

do you not think this should be a gradual event to which children become smarter each generation through schooling?

it sounds like quite a leap to increasing humans intelligence, through genetic or digital means

sounds like an incredible waste of time, rather than to commit your life to creating a better future you sit and watch other people's influences guide your reality

There's a limit to how much you can train our current brain and what it can fathom. I agree there's lots of work to do. We'll likely develop artificial intelligences smarter than us before we can genetically engineer ourselves to be drastically more intelligent. I just want to do my part, however large or small, and know that humans down the line will benefit from it and be better off because of it. Less pain, injustice and wasted lives. More intelligence, conservation and compassion. Genetic engineering could eliminate psychopathy, narcissism, and all the other things that make life a living hell for billions of people.

i don't think it is the fault of genetics to conditions of NPD and Psychopathy, i believe those conditions to be created by society

increasing the intelligence of humans is a noble and moral nessescity to humankind in the days to come.

BLM is going to be labeled a terrorist organizarion as soon as obama is out of office by the FBI. if for nothing else than he tried to replace people in the FBI so he could have a all black roster for this shit but the executive branch doesnt have the authority to fire any one in the FBI. no position in the FBI is up for grabs in a cabinet change

why not do it now? well its simply easier to wait a few months and laugh at him when he is powerless

>that's exactly the point, i think the population of /pol has a highly than average intelligence
>highly than average intelligence
Clearly you are not one of those members of Sup Forums with highly than average intelligence.

>I analyze people through pc screens
Sounds like your live is worse than my could ever be.

Also
>forum
Jump from a bridge

The economy will fuck us all, nothing we can do about it. The government is flooding the water with blue pills, the average person literally doesn't care to change anything. Too focused on Money and other trivial bs.

whoops, i made a typo whilst rambling

gathering information with your eyes in analyzing the populace of /pol?

i think all humans have the ability to see patterns

i don't think so, people are just too focused on material things like iPhones

i think there will be a great shift in consciousness coming this century

What you do and if you can do it at all wasn't the point of my post.
That you (try to) do it at all on a chinese cartoon imageboard tells lots about you.
And well, I am starting to doubt that simple pattern recognation is possible for you, considering you were unable to process a simple post.

so you like to bully people on the merit of intelligence on an anime image forum, even stooping so low to a thread about bettering society

good to know.

(i'm sure your life is amazing no hate)

>do you think blacklivesmatter or feminist people just post online about their plights in today's society?

They all rant on there shitty blogs, I assume you've never been to the social justice side of the net because those people are absolutely miserable and ill, worse than anything on Sup Forums

Your delusions this entire thread have been adorable. I hope Clinton wins, seeing the Republican party collapsing and America becoming worse than Sweden with a Democrat majority supreme court would be hilarious. I can see it now.
>America vows to take in 1.5 million refugees
>Arabs have tons of babies who get US citizenship
>New laws that anyone who lives in the US for 10 years straight can become a citizen

At the end of the day none of this matters, the common man doesn't want freedom, they want a tyrant they can look up to. It is why Caesar is seen as a hero while Dante said Brutus burns in the deepest pit of hell for killing Caesar. It is why Germany followed Hitler in a world war, it is why nobody resisted when Napoleon made himself emperor, it is why nobody bats an eye when Obama orders US citizens assassinated.

i've seen tumblr. it's the same kind of circle jerk. the only difference is it's more PC or socially acceptable.

lol. to people like us, politics is just a hobby. you're never really gonna change anything. most people here are shut in autists anyway.

plus yeah right wingism and traditionalism is depressing and sad and dark. the past times sure are the worst times. we've evolved to be happier but then these people want to go back to the sad and harsh and lifeless times.

this thread has nothing to do with US politics, it is about creating a new society that is free from immoral ideologies

humans always yearn for freedom, they just don't know what it really is. today's freedom is money, which is the work of the devil

if that's what you want to grasp from reality

well, people here are too optimistic about "changing the future". look, we're nobodies. we're powerless. our dream society is only dream. and will always be dream. we can only follow whatever that will happen to the world. and try to survive it.

we can't make a difference. dream, only when you can feel the benefit easily and directly.

>humans always yearn for freedom
I don't see how you can claim that when every single attempt at freedom has been hijacked by tyrants almost always with no resistance.
>US forms a Republic
>Within a century politics revolve around money and the common man has no power
>France forms Republic
>People cheer as Napoleon makes himself Emperor
>France creates a new Republic
>People cheer as Napoleon III makes himself Emperor
>Rome had several men proclaim themselves dictator for life and the common man did nothing ever
Can you actually name a time when people actually fought against a man within a free nation who declared himself singular or primary ruler of the state?

that's exactly what i'm advocating against, stop dreaming and manifest these senitments into reality

i don't think you are powerless, instituitions only have power because they have numbers, even /pol has numbers

Well for one these are exaggerated opinions we hold since we can not talk about them freely in society so they get inflated here under anonymity.

Also if we did talk about these in open and made an all whites club and discussed these kind of things the government would label as radical terrorists and lock us away.

no, i cannot. i do not have a wide knowledge of historical events or civilizations.

i am of the belief that a nation is comprised of the people. and not solely one man's belief of will

i am speaking of /pol manifested

Sup Forums hates freedom even more than the common man. It is filled with people outright supporting fascism, eugenics, and monarchism. At least the common man want benefits that result in tyranny as opposed to tyranny that result in benefits.

if you were to label it as an "all whites club" of course it would be spoken of poorly, because it's not inclusive

it's about social issues to which you and others share firm beliefs in, we have a stake in society, albeit a small one

i don't think this piece of digital real estate is the best we can do.

hmm, that's a really good point

Power is an illusion. Power just means control.

power is control