Spin this one, trumptards

spin this one, trumptards.

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
mediamatters.org/research/2016/07/24/trump-adviser-and-gop-congressmen-gave-pro-trump-interviews-white-nationalist-radio-host-rnc/211861
youtube.com/watch?v=X5ko1OYYDr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for example?

I don't see the problem kike.

white countries and like 2 asian ones are the only countries worth living in kike

So if a twitter account mentioned "white genocide" or simply proud of being white that's now interpreted as "white supremacy."

Calling everything "white supremacist" sounds pretty racist to me, tbqh.

No link. Most likely Photoshop.
What's to explain?

>makes a speech about fixing the black ghettos and empowering black Americans
>still considered a white supremacist

You guys are nuts

sage

kek these are the same people that think pepe is some KKK code frog

It might have worked months back when he and his son had gotten a little to close to WNs.

You could at least name drop if you want to run this line.

>dont see the problem, kike
>photoshop
>calling a white supremacist a white supremacist sounds pretty rude to me

good spins so far.

>dog whistles

When did this become a thing? The mainstream media has started using this as a substitute for "racist" when there is no evidence that someone is racist.

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

cool

proof?

RACIST
BIGOT
ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEE?

I was on the fence but now trump 100% after seeing this.

>Took the media this long to pick up on Trump reposting memes from here.

Jesus Christ they are fucking useless. What the hell do they do all day? Their make up?

da kang b a nigger threw n threw yo dawg... wordz dun b changin da fax G

1. the article is a huge reach
2. Sup Forums would love if Trump actually embraced white nationalism so not sure what we're supposed to be spinning

Shouldn't you be playing hockey or herding reindeer? You're level of autism even embarrasses CTR shills.

obama attended the church of that black nationalist guy. both trump and obama have rebuked their actions, and if anything obama's was worse because he was personally responsible.

>trump loses
>continues to hold rallies
>goes full white nationalist
>Starts funding white militias

HNNNNNNNNG

Actually has a high chance of happening. I could see him accusing Hillary of election fraud if she wins and leading a new confederacy with about 70% of the military defecting to him

>His campaign gives radio interviews to explicitly racist media outlets.

Anyone know what this is referencing?

Micheal Savage was his most recent radio interview

I'm sure he's gone on rants about how shit BLM is before so that would definitely qualify as white supremacist

>I don't see the problem kike.
Neither do I. Because it shows his true colors.

That was easy. Next question.

OP's article links to this
mediamatters.org/research/2016/07/24/trump-adviser-and-gop-congressmen-gave-pro-trump-interviews-white-nationalist-radio-host-rnc/211861

Some literally-who that the SPLC hates interviewed a Trump campaign person at the RNC.

>His supporters are nationalist and white
>that means theyre nazis and he is LITERALLY hitler

wtf i hate trump now

i'm with her now

i...must...resist urge...to save...

Oooooooh, youre so
>dangerous
with your meme candidate whos behind hillary by a double-digit margin.

i love that he is so openly racist. free speech means you dont have to fear the govt imprisoning you for your opinions (not your calls to action though, those can be troublesome). the solution to hate speech is more speech. go don go, say what you really mean. we can be honest. I truly hate you, and can now openly hate all trump supporters and republicans, as they have all contributed to this cancer. go to hell you all, yay.

>okay

That isn't very politically correct of you, I think it would be more upstanding to release misleading graphs with vaguely anti-Trump undertones. Yeah, that'd really get our knickers in a bunch :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=X5ko1OYYDr8

White supremacy is better than black supremacy

I don't understand it either
>sage

>muh not left-approved
Go fuck yourself and be ready to cry acid tears, whiny bitch.

well, he's contradicting himself. Last night he says he wants to eliminate all hatred and bigotry, today he embraces the alt right as his campaign direction. Which is it?

That's a very nice rare pepe. Would be a shame if someone stole it.....

What is there to spin cunt?

White Nationalist/Supremacist is the new meme, to make him a 2nd Hitler, since "racist" didn't stuck.

It also makes the mental gymnastics easier for liberals

Honestly I wish Trump would be more like Hitler. We need a leader like him. Only thing that man did wrong was lose the war.

im loving it desu

cite your source, hilldo