Doesn't release his tax returns

>doesn't release his tax returns
>kicks babies and mothers out of rallies
>wants others to assassinate his opponents
>KKK endorsed him
>Scam artist
>Draft dodger
>"Traditional marriage is good" "Nevermind the fact that I have multiple divorces"
>his supporters are violent towards peaceful protesters
>only world leaders who like him are dictators
>has relationship with Putin
>"Please Russia, hack my opponent"
>"Why can't we use nukes?"
>"hurrr global warming is a conspiracy theory. Why is it so warm suddenly?"
>failed businessman
>leeched off from his parents
>racist, sexist, islamophobic bigot
And you still think Hillary doesn't deserve to win? She's so much better.

Why are you making these threads every day?

Hillary is more qualified to be President and thats why she will win responsible voters know this

GOP SHOULD have had some next-level DNC efforts internally to make sure Jeb or Cruz won the primary.

But they didn't and now they're fucked.

How about a new GOP rule for presidential candidates: you have to have literally held ANY public office, in your life.

I want to remind people not to vote for Drumpf every day

Xir gets it

Don't forget he also

>took 2 billion from all over the world for charity and only spent 10% on actual charity
>how he sold 20% of our America's uranium reserves to the Russian government.
>how he tells rape victims that they are delusional crazies that should be ignored.
>how something like 90 investigators and political opponents have died in various plane and car accidents

Oh wait.

THAT WAS HILLARY.

Neat opinions Joukahainen

facts are not opinions honey

Kill yourself, you are what is wrong with America

You sly dog

>KKK endorses him
that was a bad point and you should feel bad.

Nothing listed was factual lemakihnen

These are all lies and CTR is a bunch of cunts.

op is a mulatto.

Pedophiles endorse the Clintons. Don't forget to mention Jeffery Epstien, who runs a famous party Island where you can rape children, is a close friend and fundraiser for the Clintons.

T-thanks for correcting the record.

Trump is a flaming retard with thinskin,a massive egotist and a man with a profound lack of knowledge of the world and I STILL don't think Hillary "deserves to win" shit.

He gets paid by the hour and extra 5ยข for every (you) he can get.

THE RECORD HAS BEEN CORRECTED

>Career Criminal
>Compulsive liar
>Corrupt
>More scandals on her than her own fingers:
>Silencing Bill's rape victims scandal
>Benghazi scandal
>FBI scandal
>Email scandal
>Sham Marriage
>Helped creating events that led to Isis
>On Obama's payroll
>Backed by the system that covers for her
>Backed by the media that covers for her
>Associates found dead under "strange circumstances"

I can do this all day.
Trump is a bad choice, but he's the lesser of two evils.
Now go shill somewhere else, shill.

Everything you said was not true except the kkk thing which he has no control over

No, dude. You are. You part of the reason why Republicans may actually lose faithfully red states this election. You retards are rallying behind an even bigger retard who can barely form a coherent sentence, who didn't even know what the Nuclear Triad is, who has flip-flopped or gave vague tentative answers on almost every policy position up until this point and you want this man to be president. Fucking Jeb was terrible, but Trump will do to the American Right what Bush did to the Republican party 2008-now. And that is tarnish the very image of any person who believes in fiscal and personal responsibility. Conservatives are still fighting stigma attached to the Bush years and morons like you actually believe that the man with the most votes against him in primary elections will somehow turn things around.