Modernity

Hey Sup Forums,

What do you think of these types of girls? Let's say hypothetically that despite her colored hair and meme haircut she was not lesbian, feminist, or liberal. Would you ever date or even consider this type of girl? Why or why not? What about these physical characteristics turns you off?

Not a virgin

They look like they are trying too hard to conform to nonconformity.

id never date a mentally ill little boy thats gay and pedo

Actually dated a girl quite a lot like that, except no piercings. She was also bipolar, divorced, had a kid and lived with her parents. To be honest, she was a lot of fun to hang with and had a huge sex drive but man.... so many problems...

Still, people like that are usually fun. If she'd had just a few less life issues I'd not have dumped her.

If she's not a liberal, feminist, or a lesbian, and she looks like that, she's a meth head.

> What about these physical characteristics turns you off?

The white skin and loose vagina

females dont realize most of the time all they have to do is exist and take moderate care of their hygiene. they dont need to be doing this extra bullshit. the hottest thing is a naked woman with no weird blemishes or shit on her body. i dont want to read some bullshit about her life on a tattoo or have to figure out what the fuck im looking at. i just want to look at a woman, who in most cases are asthetically pleasing already without having to do anything.

Remember Anons,
If that lady got a doodle,
Never let her touch your noodle.
She probably from Quebec or the US then.

I like the hair actually.
But facial piercings are stupid. It's like "you've got a little something on your chin" but it doesn't come off. Or it's like wearing a pound of makeup. It's just needlessly distracting.

Nothing wrong with tats, although again like makeup, there are wrong ways to do it. Miley Cyrus' tats are dumb as hell, for example. Like some 8 year old randomly doodled on her. No pattern or art to it, just a bunch of random, scattered shit.

But a real nice tat can be appealing.

This is a massively narcissistic, purely hate-able cunt just based on the fact that she's made herself look like the fucking joker.

And she doesn't care.

I once got drunk and fucked a parrot. This could very well be the offspring of that misadventure.

I just think it's ugly.
Even if she were right wing conservative, too much attention calling. Anyone who's main personality is "I'm not like the other girls" is not something I'd get along with.

Besides, I think shaved heads and gages and strange piercings look terribly unattractive, just from a personal opinion.

It's vanity, really. All the extra time accessorizing and primping and preening. Getting the hair just the right color after so many treatments. How much money has she spent on the tattoos and piercings? All for what? To look slightly interesting that what you actually are? A hollow teenaged drunk slut who wants to fit in with the edgy punk rock kids.

I honestly can't stand girls who look like this.

3DPD

Imagine what she'd look like 20 years later, no thanks I'd rather date a crazy cat lady.

Thank mr skeltal

My wife has piercings and tattoos all over. She colors her hair sometimes. She's also very conservative and marrying into her family is a big part of what redpilled me.

No. Just no. I don't want a degenerate looking girlfriend.

I believe that every girl (or at least most of them), including this one, has the capability of being beautiful, but their weight/attitude/appearance (pic related) halts them from doing so. Instead on working on themselves and becoming beautiful, where they will feel good about themselves and be normal, they just jump on these feminism and liberal trains. We all know at least one tomboy who grew up to be gorgeous, because they cracked out of their awkward shell and finally realized that they can change themselves with a little hard work. They're lazy, and that's what Clint Eastwood was talking about when he said we're in a "pussy generation".

I dated a crazy once. There's no pussy like crazy pussy but in the end it wasn't worth it and the social fallout was immense. Wouldn't do it again ever

I'm pretty sure this is a boy. Are you sure this isn't a boy

body mods are fine she's just ugly

No because only a fucking retarded attention whore would look like that

I think these girls become the cat ladies

>girls

Nope.