Latina raps about her experience as a Mexican American

Latina raps about her experience as a Mexican American m.youtube.com/watch?v=eR-dk5XhqrI

Pol btfo

The time's quite good and the lyrics are redpilled, mixed babies are the future whether someone obese stormweenies in their basement want to accept it or not

ay stay woke niggas

someone needs to shut her up if you know what i mean

Diablo mani tu tieneke relaharte, the bitch sucks and mixed babies should not be the future if its forced. The media throws "race mixing" in our face at every turn and we'll lose our heritage just as much as the whiteys complaining here.

Go to bed elliot.

How do you type without a head, Paco?

>says the country fatter than fucking america

with benis?

any 1 mix type isnt even 1 % of babies born last year. go check the census data and stop reading vogue you faggot

nationally all mutts put together arent even 5% of the country. obama and the rock are counted in that not just kids born this year

>Intellectual

>listening to rap
>to rap
>RAP
nigger gtfo

kek, your mudlife must be so sad, Pablo. :'(

>Mexican
>Female
>Intellectuals

Rappers trying to sound intelligent is so cringey.

I'll make mixed babies with Snow Tha Product 2bh pham IF YOU UNDERSTAND MY IMPLICATION

No one gives a shit.
Saged

>mexican intellectual

>Openly announcing your sage
When does school finally re open?

I thumbed it down

“The men who do not become Americans and nothing else are hyphenated Americans; and there ought to be no room for them in this country. The man who calls himself an American citizen and who yet shows by his actions that he is primarily the citizen of a foreign land, plays a thoroughly mischievous part in the life of our body politic. He has no place here; and the sooner he returns to the land to which he feels his real heart-allegiance, the better it will be for every good American.” -- Theodore Roosevelt

>organic veggies from mexico
stolen GMO from america growing in sand
>from a mexican
ILLEGAL
>in a truck from mexico
Stolen jobs

Song is about stolen jobs, stolen food, stolen citizenship, also bitch never gets out of bed.

You aren't wrong but it's still disgusting, regardless.

If I cared about what brow people thought I wouldnt be voting for Trump.