Is this legitimately the greatest cartoon in the last twenty years?

Is this legitimately the greatest cartoon in the last twenty years?

Home Movies is better

its a solid 7/10

it the best [as] series still running since Venture Bros

tied with Metalocalypse

It's in the top 10 if you limit it to adult-oriented cartoons.

Closer to 8/10 I would say. It has an amazingly high average episode rating. You can count 5/10 or lower episodes on one hand.

Archer.

That's not Uncle Grandpa

Why the fuck did you make this thread, are you looking for Upvotes you fuckface? If you want to circlejerk about how a show revolving around a drunken miserable asshole is the greatest cartoon in decades there's a site for your kind that this show was clearly Modeled directly after.

What, why? Isn't it basically an stoner show acid trip like Mr. Pickles or Superjail except in space? I've only seen like 3 eps but it seems that way.

No, the show is a 5/10 tops.

>Simpsons
>Futurama
>South Park
>American Dad
>pre-cancellation Family Guy
>Ugly Americans
>Venture Bros
>Metalocalypse
>Archer
>Frisky Dingo
>King of the Hill
>Bob's Burgers
>the list goes on

Shit and Morty isn't in the top 200 OP. Stop being a gay fag.

No it's a Reddit propaganda show for MRA Libertarian Fedora-tipping edgy teenagers to masturbate to. Everything about the show is so tryhard and edgy, it's an embarrassment. The S2 finale ends with Rick trying to make a badass sacrifice while 9 inch nails blurts over the scene.

>random underage fuck who thinks it's hip to hate things most people like

>guy who constructed his view on the show from second-hand opinions

>5/10
>not in the top 200
Blatant bait.

Also
>Simpsons
>last 20 years

Star vs Evil is also good

>The S2 finale ends with Rick trying to make a badass sacrifice while 9 inch nails blurts over the scene.
Yeah, that was really bad. The only emotional punch I think they ever landed was the end of Rick Potion #9, and the evil Rick and Morty one was a tantalizing twist, but they've yet to capitalize on it.

I like the show, though. I'd give it maybe a 7.5/10, with 5/10 being average and 10/10 being god-tier masterpiece. It has its flops, though, and they're frustratingly ill-timed.

Not bait, truth. Out of ALL the animated shows from 1996 - 2016, Shit and Morty wouldn't be in the top 200.

>cartoons (non-adult)
>cartoons (adult)
>animated movies (non-Disney)
>animated movies (Disney)

IE: you're a fag who wants to bait Sup Forums. Go fuck off.

You only move twice aired in november 1996.

>calls the show "Shit and Morty"
>implies having any sort of objectivity in judgement
Also people generally don't mean animated movies when they say "cartoon".

Again, OP = FAG

Fuck off.

Rick and Morty had a few good ideas in season one. In season two, it went to shit and morty by trying too many failure emotional episodes, meme humor, and pushing that damn ad-lib episode as the best joke ever.

Regardless of whether you count movies in the mix, you are asking for the best cartoons from 1996 - 2016. R&S won't hit the top 200, maybe 150 tops.

>DEAL WITH IT

Reddick and Memety

Here. Your list was completely broken so I fixed it for you.

> (OP)

>>Simpsons
>>Rick and Morty
>>Futurama
>>South Park
>>Venture Bros
>>Archer
>>King of the Hill
>>Bob's Burgers

Wow, are we really pretending to hate Rick and Morty to be cool contrarians now?

Honestly? I stopped liking the show mid-second season. The humor felt flat and the plots were lackluster to what season one had.

I went back a few weeks ago and attempted to rewatch the entire series with friends and couldn't find myself laughing at jokes in the season two episodes I hadn't watch.

I dislike the Reddit & Meme joke, but the show went way down.

See, I love American Dad but dislike Archer. The best shows of the past 20 years is a person's opinion. However, OP has shit taste for saying that R&M is the greatest. Troll or not.

>I love American Dad but dislike Archer.

Stop breathing my air.

No. It's not even good.

Deal with it.

Something about the show doesn't, probably Archer's ignorance, turns me off over enjoying the show.

Plus, Frisky Dingo > Archer. If it wasn't for AS being chucklefucks, Archer wouldn't have been made.

It's a really solid cartoon. But with all cartoons, there are still ups and downs. Can't say it's the greatest, either, when in the last 20 years Harvey Birdman and muh baby, Megas XLR was still airing.

>Plus, Frisky Dingo > Archer. If it wasn't for AS being chucklefucks, Archer wouldn't have been made.
Exactly if your first foray into their shows was Archer you might like it. If your first foray was Frisky Dingo, you're gonna hate archer because its a diluted ass-tastic version of Frisky Dingo.

user, you're a genius as I never thought about the shows like that.

I watched FD when it came out and loved it. I quote the show with a friend still ("pushing our last dish off of table" to be exact).

When I watch Archer, it is FD-lite with an unfunny Xander being voiced by Coach McGuirk.

>Is this legitimately the greatest cartoon in the last twenty years?
It could have been before season two happened.