Prove to me Islam is not a religion of peace

Prove to me Islam is not a religion of peace.

no

you are either simply looking for a fight or a genuine inbred fucking retard

either way i politely refuse your kind offer, you shitfucking ignoramus

Because you can't. Also I'm 100% positive I'm a million fucking times brighter than you.

/thread

You're beheaded for blasphemy in Saudi Arabia.

Women can be stoned to death for being raped in Pakistan.

There are more Sunni Muslim terror groups than religious ideologies in the world. It has murdered more people in its name than any other religion.

Such hubris. Surely no man would think someone would actually take this bait?

Ok.

What are the nations of Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Jordan, Egypt, etc.
and you better not pull that no true muslim fallacy, shit won't fly here.

Nope, thanks.

youre right, completely right

whats more, youve always been right, & in fact, may i say, it is a true honor to meet someone whose every statement throughout their mortal life, has been completely, impartially, factually correct.

god bless, sir

shut up & walk away

just shut the FUCK up turn 360 walk away ive seen this episode walk away

I know it's bait. There's not need to post anything past that pic i put up anyway.

Religion of Piss BTFO

islam is only a religion of peace when everyone is a specific type of muslim. even then its still pretty violent.

also 360 degrees puts me right back in front of the ranch flavored kebab

Islam is perfection.
>tfw you'll never be a sand coon gunning people of different sects on the local highway

It is, nobody said it wasn't, ok?
Literally nothing wrong with that

Europe.

Facts don't lie shit stain.

eyes nigga. got em?

Muhammad conquered Mecca with an army

>I know ,lets read from the book of peace the quran

>Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

>Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

>Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

>Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

>Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

The "prophet" Muhammad is the ideal man whose life Muslims seek to emulate. He was also a genocidal barbarian war lord. Therefore, the ideal Muslim should act like a violent medieval barbarian.

pretty sure these were out of context and are on war
not even a dune coon just saying

>>Quran (2:216) - And jesus said "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But jesus knoweth, and ye know not."

sure dune coon religion of peace my ass

I don't know about you, but killing people seems to be the opposite of what "peace" means.

K done

> that fucking herpes sore on basically everywhere that's not shitposterland south (australia) or shitposterland north (canada)

hmmmmmm
clearly, we need to move to lands which are either hilariously cold and inhospitable to the hot-blooded nature of the sand peoples, OR we be the crazy whitey we are and find a place so ridden with danger, hostile native life, and criminals that even a muslim dare not enter.

There have been 0 days since someone has died because of Islam.

This has been true every single day for decades, and will continue being true for decades more.

Why do bait fags get digits every single time

Hello, this is Islam. Not a religion of peace.